OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karin Johnson WLWT ‏@karinjohnson 47m47 minutes ago Piketon, OH
AG confirmed Breeding operation for chickens found at one of Pike Co crime scenes. Cages & equipment consistent w *advertiser censored* fighting

gross

As far as the layout of the homes, from my understanding they were all trailers. Even if some were double-wide there is only so much layout of a home that is a trailer.
So how can they have such significant grow labs inside then them?
No basements or anything right?
Sorry- I am asking myself that not you.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mine too. This is the kind of crime a small community wants help with normally, FBI has offered, you don't get that offer always.

hmmm...got something in them there hills that they might not want discovered by the federal government to find out about ??

I haven't heard they were in the house. They have several large outbuildings on the property.

It appears there were also out buildings. It's also not impossible to put a basement in on a manufactured home.

Karin Johnson WLWT ‏@karinjohnson 47m47 minutes ago Piketon, OH
AG confirmed Breeding operation for chickens found at one of Pike Co crime scenes. Cages & equipment consistent w *advertiser censored* fighting

Sorry, but that's sick and disgusting.

Have we decided who the father of Hanna's baby is ans are we allowed to speculate? I've seen things about this, not sure what I can say.

They divorced a while back and they got back together a while back after the divorce. I figured they weren't through with each other due to her" it's complicated" relationship status and him buying that house in his name.

No idea where I read it, but I think after they split, Dana had a boyfriend who died and that's when she moved back, or supposedly bought the home at the Rhoden property recently. JMO

Sorry, but that's sick and disgusting.

*advertiser censored* fighting is horrible, but honest truth is in the country, chickens aren't thought of as other animals. Chickens are stupid, you have to show them where to eat or they will die.

Not excusing it but just explaining why many in the country think differently about chickens. Also in the country, farm animals and pets are very different. I know people that treat their dogs like people, but they will wring a chicken's neck without second thought. It isn't something pleasant to see either.

No idea where I read it, but I think after they split, Dana had a boyfriend who died and that's when she moved back, or supposedly bought the home at the Rhoden property recently. JMO

Well I think he was just a good friend, I looked further and there were pictures with another woman that was friends with Dana. I thought at first that was a boyfriend also but decided after much searching it was just a friend.

As mentioned above, it's very interesting that the children and dogs were spared. That's not at all what most people think of when they think of "Cartel" or "Drug Lord" behavior. This coupled with the family's treatment of animals makes me wonder if whoever carried this out had a certain honor code they felt important to uphold or broadcast? (Not in any way am implying that it's honorable to slaughter a family, I just can't think of a better word- if someone is trying to terrorize competing illegal organizations and send a message to anyone else who thinks about going up against them, they often target affiliated "innocents" such as children, pets, lovers etc )

Marijuana grow ops are a big problem where I live. The electricity usage is sometimes a tipoff; but, a lot of the growers just use solar. When this story first broke, I thought I noticed a very nice solar panel on one of the trailer homes (possibly two; one may be a tarp) and a small panel on what a appears to be a rundown shed or out building. They look out of place and I immediately thought of growing pot.

I was thinking how brazen and dangerous this murder was even for a professional...logistics, probably armed victims, seemingly pretty rough and tumble individuals. I was wondering if they dressed as cops and staged it as a drug raid...that would minimize the risk of the victims shooting at you and also keep them from expecting to be shot.

I was thinking how brazen and dangerous this murder was even for a professional...logistics, probably armed victims, seemingly pretty rough and tumble individuals. I was wondering if they dressed as cops and staged it as a drug raid...that would minimize the risk of the victims shooting at you and also keep them from expecting to be shot.

They have said the words, more than once, "many were in bed" and I can't think of a reason to send people back to the bed to kill them.

bbm someone a few post back put up a picture showing the property and a person by that name owns property above and below the rhoden property. :)
Yes and the aunt of one of the victims married a McCoy, but let's not delve too deep into fiction.

As mentioned above, it's very interesting that the children and dogs were spared. That's not at all what most people think of when they think of "Cartel" or "Drug Lord" behavior. This coupled with the family's treatment of animals makes me wonder if whoever carried this out had a certain honor code they felt important to uphold or broadcast? (Not in any way am implying that it's honorable to slaughter a family, I just can't think of a better word- if someone is trying to terrorize competing illegal organizations and send a message to anyone else who thinks about going up against them, they often target affiliated "innocents" such as children, pets, lovers etc )

I don't see any "honor code" here. All I see is that they silenced anyone who could identify them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it