OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all of Pike county officers...I AM SORRY THAT I HAD NO FAITH IN YOU FINDING THESE KILLERS...
Again I Am Sorry...[emoji20]....
For all the times I said more needed done and doubted you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess if all of it is true, they are serial killers. Glad they have been caught!!

So I guess if all of it is true, they are serial killers. Glad they have been caught!!

And no wonder people in the area didn't want to speak up! Odds are They would just kill them too!! Safer community tonight...

I've been so deep into fb I haven't been able to keep up with you guys here! A bunch of erie post starting from the 18th to the 22nd but vague not specific.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I've been so deep into fb I haven't been able to keep up with you guys here! A bunch of erie post starting from the 18th to the 22nd but vague not specific.

Of April or now?

So glad to hear to hear this!

Idea just popped in my head.... GoFund to finance the death penalty trial, so money will not be the excuse for not doing so! Seems to happen a lot in Ohio counties.

Haven't read much yet, just posts on this page and one news article from NM. Still catching up.

Is it ok for someone to post names how to find them on fb...links won't open for me [emoji57]

That's a lot of killing. :(
The one guy that I could at least see pics of, has some really cute kids. Those little ones certainly didn't need to have all this turmoil that will surely be surrounding their family. Hopefully mom can relocate to a place these awful crimes won't smack this family in the face every time they walk outside.

Is it ok for someone to post names how to find them on fb...links won't open for me [emoji57]

Fb links never open for me either. We can only post names of the arrested not their friends or family.

Fb links never open for me either. We can only post names of the arrested not their friends or family.

I realized that but like the one goes by JD not his name ...oh well I'll keep looking

"Prayers get to heaven when you close your eyes gunshot sounds come as no surprise." Somebody once said....

Hope this story from NM isn't premature. Still catching up but so far I only see one news page reporting a connection to this case. 10-tv only reports the incidents in NM, but still nothing about a connection.

It seems to me it all started with the Rhoden murders everything after that happened when ***** got heavy and they where trying to run. I don't know if that qualifies as serial killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member