OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent messages to some Ohio reporters to hopefully get confirmation or denial. The bad thing is a lot of them do not work the weekends.

That reporter didn't make it clear as to what part of the broadcast was incorrect. Maybe something will show up and will be more clear as to what exactly is going on.

Alrighty!! What have I woke up to here? My daughter wakes me to get online, by the time I get there the link she sent me is gone... and I know it said something about DeWine, these two... and the Rhodens.. I seen it on my Kindle.

http://m.kvia.com/news/suspects-in-..._medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KVIA_ABC-7
[...]
Near Hatch, NM -
An Ohio newspaper confirmed what various ABC-7 sources tell our New Mexico Mobile Newsroom crew about two men now in custody of the Dona Ana County Sheriff's Office.

According to the Chillicothe Gazette, Jesse D. Hanes and James D. Nelson are the men arrested Friday evening outside Hatch, NM. The paper also reports the men are wanted for the fatal shooting of 62-year-old Theodore Timmons in Ross County, Ohio. Timmons was found dead July 25th inside his own home.

The Chillicothe Gazette is also reporting Hanes and Nelson are the prime suspects in April's bloody execution-style shootings of eight family members in Pike County, Ohio. Their bodies were found on four different properties. Three children, ages 4 days, 6 months and 3 years, were found alive.

WSAZ-TV reports on its website that the Ohio Attorney General said dozens of law enforcement agencies worked together for the last three months looking for the Rhoden family killers. However, the public was told very little about the suspects because investigators did not want to jeopardize their search.

That nationwide manhunt is presumably over following the shooting death of 33-year-old Hatch police officer Jose Chavez. The 2-year veteran of the department died at University Medical Center in El Paso before his scheduled surgery. ABC-7 learned Chavez leaves behind a wife and two young children.
More at link...

Updated at 9:47 with no mention of Rhoden murders. http://m.kvia.com/news/suspects-in-..._medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KVIA_ABC-7

Ok someone tell me ..would they not want this out due to the investigation ? Because I have a real hard time with "oh the reporter made a mistake "when I was reading it and going to 2 different msm and reading more about the chase that led up to them being arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reporters have done this before. I wonder if the could be that desperate for views they would do it on purpose?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Ok someone tell me ..would they not want this out due to the investigation ? Because I have a real hard time with "oh the reporter made a mistake "when I was reading it and going to 2 different msm and reading more about the chase that led up to them being arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible they don't want it out yet. If the reporter made a mistake, it was a BIG mistake IMO and they should at least mention what was retracted in an update.

With nothing in the Chillicothe Gazette, and him only being released, on 4/19/16, it's a stretch. They killed Theodore Timmons on July 25, and they most likely were going into hiding. They were listed as armed and dangerous on August 2nd, when LE sought help finding them. I don't see it at this point. If they'd committed the murders in April, they'd have went on the run like they did when they murdered Timmons, and Timmons would most likely still be alive. The third man was caught, 24 year old Whitney Kuhn of Bourneville, and would probably have spilled something to help save himself too.

Editors note: Overnight, ABC-7 reported the men were also suspects on the killing of a family in Pike, County, Ohio. That information did not come from the Chillicothe Gazette and is not confirmed at this time. We apologize for the error.

This was added after my post. Glad to see it acknowledged.

Click back on updated report. CLEARLY states creeps ARE NOT connected with Rhoden's. ***T!

Click back on updated report. CLEARLY states creeps ARE NOT connected with Rhoden's. ***T!

I'm not seeing that? Only that information didn't come from Gazette and hasn't been confirmed? Is there another source (unconfirmed) or are they just trying to save face now?

There are some of us that have screenshots of the original glf. They did report it. What is going on now is another mystery. I wonder and hope Pike County will address it...

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing that? Only that information didn't come from Gazette and hasn't been confirmed? Is there another source (unconfirmed) or are they just trying to save face now?
In the top RH of that report is where I was reading. The reoort that says updated at 9:47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member