OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a one-step connection from Kuhn to a person who lives in Pike County. Lives in Beaver or Waverly.

Had a probation violation hearing in Pike County on July 27. Hearing reset for August 29.

Wonder where that person is right now.

Two or three steps from that person to one of the deceased Rhodens.

I'm just gonna wait, curiously anticipating the name of the third person arrested in New Mexico.

Not a chance one person pulled this off. No way. I'm pretty sure you think it's JJ but I don't buy it. It seems way more personal than that.

My verdict is: I am glad these 3 are off the street. But they don't have, imo, the profiles of the guys we are looking for. It just doesn't fit with everything that was said about this case. I am sorry this is not solved.

This news story is just a news mistake. It is not the first time this happens (in other cases). Thanks for posting it. It could have been the right one.
It's so sad these maggots had to shoot another person before they were caught. Now his babies have to grow up W/O their daddy.

I found a one-step connection from Kuhn to a person who lives in Pike County. Lives in Beaver or Waverly.

Had a probation violation hearing in Pike County on July 27. Hearing reset for August 29.

I'm just gonna wait, curiously anticipating the name of the third person arrested in New Mexico.

If you don't mind my asking, where might I find that?

There definitely a few degrees of separation but a connection is there. My thing though is that all of their previous crimes/killings seem really impulsive and unplanned. Pretty much the complete opposite from everything we've learned from the Rhoden killings.

I been chin deep in fb carp since 9 am or earlier. I found a few connections.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I been chin deep in fb carp since 9 am or earlier. I found a few connections.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Could be. But Pike County has a population of 28 000 people. If we focus on the generation of these suspects, then we are looking at much less. Some of the profiles you are looking at have more than a 1000 connections. So if you search, you will find a connection somewhere.

We could try together, you and me, see how far we are.

If AG and LE say there is no connection at this point then I will take their word for it.

If Charles Reader thought these guys had something to do with it, I don't think he would be speaking the way he did at the custody hearing. Don't you think?

If you don't mind my asking, where might I find that?

I started with comments from friends on Kuhn's FB.

https://m.facebook.com/jaenxaysmomma2016?pn_ref=friends_search

(That Facebook account is friends with Hanes and photos match Chillicothe PD posted mugshots of Kuhn related to her late-July arrest related to the murder of Timmons. I'm including this information simply to support that I worked from the correct FB page.)

Saw a comment made on July 13 by one of her friends who said they had just gotten out of jail on a probation violation.

Looked at that person's FB account. Says they are from Waverly in PIke County.

Checked Pike County Court records for that person and found the probation violation hearing on a 2015 DV charge. Have to click on "Docket entries" for that charge to see the 7-27 and 8-29 hearings.

http://www.pikecountycourt.org/search.php

Court record gave an address in Beaver.

Looked at that persons FB friends and saw how that person could potentially know at least one of the Rhodens and potentially be aware of their grow operations.

Not saying that person was involved with the Rhoden murders or necessarily had/has any knowledge of the guilty parties.

Saying that person is a link from Pike County to one person connected to the Timmons murder.

Obviously that person should not be named at this point because all there is to potentially connect him are these links.

I will say that law enforcement should be asking him some questions because of his link to Kuhn, regardless of where he is currently situated.

I'm of the mind that one of three arrested in New Mexico did some talking and that KVIA got their information from law enforcement in New Mexico and then proceeded to conflate that off-the-record information erroneously with reporting from the Gazette.

Be interesting to know how many BCI detectives were on an early morning flight to El Paso or Albuquerque to talk with the three arrested.

I read Reader and DeWine's statement with an eye for parsing. Factually correct, but not saying all there is to say.

I found Ross County Sheriff Lavender's comment to be the most interesting.

I started with comments from friends on Kuhn's FB.

https://m.facebook.com/jaenxaysmomma2016?pn_ref=friends_search

(That Facebook account is friends with Hanes and photos match Chillicothe PD posted mugshots of Kuhn related to her late-July arrest related to the murder of Timmons. I'm including this information simply to support that I worked from the correct FB page.)

Saw a comment made on July 13 by one of her friends who said they had just gotten out of jail on a probation violation.

Looked at that person's FB account. Says they are from Waverly in PIke County.

Checked Pike County Court records for that person and found the probation violation hearing on a 2015 DV charge. Have to click on "Docket entries" for that charge to see the 7-27 and 8-29 hearings.

http://www.pikecountycourt.org/search.php

Court record gave an address in Beaver.

Looked at that persons FB friends and saw how that person could potentially know at least one of the Rhodens and potentially be aware of their grow operations.

Not saying that person was involved with the Rhoden murders or necessarily had/has any knowledge of the guilty parties.

Saying that person is a link from Pike County to one person connected to the Timmons murder.

Obviously that person should not be named at this point because all there is to potentially connect him are these links.

I will say that law enforcement should be asking him some questions because of his link to Kuhn, regardless of where he is currently situated.

I'm of the mind that one of three arrested in New Mexico did some talking and that KVIA got their information from law enforcement in New Mexico and then proceeded to conflate that off-the-record information erroneously with reporting from the Gazette.

Be interesting to know how many BCI detectives were on an early morning flight to El Paso or Albuquerque to talk with the three arrested.

I read Reader and DeWine's statement with an eye for parsing. Factually correct, but not saying all there is to say.

I found Ross County Sheriff Lavender's comment to be the most interesting.

You're a freakin genius!

There definitely a few degrees of separation but a connection is there. My thing though is that all of their previous crimes/killings seem really impulsive and unplanned. Pretty much the complete opposite from everything we've learned from the Rhoden killings.

I'm not aware of any other killings (aside from Timmons and Chavez) suspected to be connected to this crew. Did I miss something in their past charges?

The murder of Timmons happened in late July. I don't see anything that has been published about it to indicate it was necessarily unplanned or impulsive.

They were identified quickly as suspects in that case. Perhaps they were a bit cocky and were caught on surveillance?

Or if it was robbery/burglary related, were they identified somehow when proceeds were converted into cash?

I suspect Kuhn may have talked after she was picked up.

Of course there is the killing of Officer Chavez. Clearly unplanned, but sadly, not unheard of when law enforcement encounters fugitives.

Shooting the car-jacking victim was also a "crime of necessity" in the moment.

Does anyone know how the suspects entered the homes in the Rhoden case? Did they use a Bump Key, or force the door, etc?

I'm not aware of any other killings (aside from Timmons and Chavez) suspected to be connected to this crew. Did I miss something in their past charges?

The murder of Timmons happened in late July. I don't see anything that has been published about it to indicate it was necessarily unplanned or impulsive.

They were identified quickly as suspects in that case. Perhaps they were a bit cocky and were caught on surveillance?

Or if it was robbery/burglary related, were they identified somehow when proceeds were converted into cash?

I suspect Kuhn may have talked after she was picked up.

Of course there is the killing of Officer Chavez. Clearly unplanned, but sadly, not unheard of when law enforcement encounters fugitives.

Shooting the car-jacking victim was also a "crime of necessity" in the moment.
Jesse Hanes was in prison from age 16 to 32 for involuntary manslaughter according to this article:http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...suspects-named-londonderry-shooting/87650570/
Hanes pleaded guilty to indictment charges of involuntary manslaughter, aggravated burglary and aggravated robbery at age 16, according to Franklin County Common Pleas Court records. The case was bound over from juvenile court in 1995, and charges of aggravated murder, kidnapping and unlawful possession of a dangerous ordnance were dropped against him. The details of that case were not immediately known.
He was in prison until he was 32 years old.

Somebody enlighten me:: I get Websleuth e.mail messages and do not know what to do with them.
On another note, Google the obituaries of the name Kahn and you will be surprised ,, I think

Any relation to the murdered Theodore Timmons?

None that I have seen, but I haven't been too far down that avenue.

The third person with Hanes and Nelson in the car in New Mexico was a hitchhiker. Now a witness to that shooting:

A third person who was originally thought to have been involved [in the shooting of Officer Chavez] was actually a hitchhiker, and is now considered to be witness and not a suspect, Jameson said.
http://www.lcsun-news.com/story/new...-names-suspect-hatch-officers-death/88675972/

Xe
Somebody enlighten me:: I get Websleuth e.mail messages and do not know what to do with them.
On another note, Google the obituaries of the name Kahn and you will be surprised ,, I think
Just read your personal msg, and you can reply under the quote, or you can push send new msg, put the person's Websleuths name in the top box, and write your msg in the big box, when you've finished, push send! If I can do it, anyone can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214