OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the method(s) of entry has ever been given in any of the official statements.

There has been a great deal of speculation on here regarding an open window at FR/HG trailer being a possible point of entry or exit. And about the killer(s) getting past the dogs at both CRsr's and KR's trailers. But so far I think that's about all we have, speculation.

Could be. But Pike County has a population of 28 000 people. If we focus on the generation of these suspects, then we are looking at much less. Some of the profiles you are looking at have more than a 1000 connections. So if you search, you will find a connection somewhere.

We could try together, you and me, see how far we are.

If AG and LE say there is no connection at this point then I will take their word for it.

If Charles Reader thought these guys had something to do with it, I don't think he would be speaking the way he did at the custody hearing. Don't you think?
You really want to hear how far a rabbit hole can go. I found so many connections that I even found 1 to somebody I know in upper Illinois. Smh

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

You really want to hear how far a rabbit hole can go. I found so many connections that I even found 1 to somebody I know in upper Illinois. Smh

After Everyday Grace pointed me in the right direction, it took less than 5 clicks to find a direct link to 1 specific family member. But a few others in the very same vicinity!

After Everyday Grace pointed me in the right direction, it took less than 5 clicks to find a direct link to 1 specific family member. But a few others in the very same vicinity!
Oh I found a direct connection as well.

"Contrary to a Texas TV station's erroneous report, the Gazette has not linked the two suspects in a fatal police officer shooting in New Mexico to the slaying of eight people in Pike County in April," Throne's post stated. "Any statement to the contrary is completely false."
Throne also posted the following to his personal Facebook page:
"Just to be clear, a TV station in Texas is claiming that the Gazette has linked the two murder suspects in New Mexico to the Pike County murders in April. WE HAVE NOT. It's a complete lie."

-----

In a separate statement posted via Facebook, Reader urged the public to not accept information as being "confirmed" unless it comes from the Pike County Sheriff's Office or the Ohio AG's office.
"I just spoke with the Editor of the Chillicothe Gazette, and he advised that he nor his reporters have been a source of any information being reported on the homicides that Pike County is currently investigating," said Reader. "Like I said on April 23, 2016, if the information does not come from the Attorney General or the Pike County Sheriff, do not take it as confirmed information."

http://www.newswatchman.com/news/article_110a40fb-713e-51ab-93fa-69a19a359e37.html

It's been less than 3 weeks since Timmons was murdered. That's not enough time to get tests back & plan a solid case, if these guys were involved. jmo

Was this a typo it read James Hanes 38, earlier the name Jessie Hanes, 38 was given?

Don't know. I see this:

Jesse Hanes, 38, of Ohio, and James Nelson, 36

Jesse not spelled with a "i" in his name.

Possible they mixed the two first names and then corrected? Dunno.

So.

Konvicted Family "KF"

Ohio prison gang based out of Columbus.

Anyone heard of them?

Don't know. I see this:

Jesse not spelled with a "i" in his name.

Possible they mixed the two first names and then corrected? Dunno.
Yeah sorry no i but it did say Jesse...

It's been less than 3 weeks since Timmons was murdered. That's not enough time to get tests back & plan a solid case, if these guys were involved. jmo
Must have been one of those deals where somebody could have seen a suspicious car at Mr. Timmons house and took down the tag number. Sometimes things will just hit us as not being right, and feel the need to take notice. Could have been what happened. Maybe they were drinking with friends and started blabbing, not realizing what they were doing, and somebody notified police. Also, I'm not certain, but these two have both been to to the pen, so their DNA may be on file. That might speed up testing from evidence left at Timmons home.

P.S. I sincerely hope these guys ARE the guys connected with the Rhodens, and we can find definite evidence. That was such a letdown earlier that somebody jumped the gun.

Has anyone besides me toyed with the notion that the slip in the news this morning may have been done deliberately to get some people nervous? Create a buzz of suspicion and gossip.

The Gazette reported Jesse Hanes' release from ODRC as being in April 2015.

His last release date in the searchable ODRC database is given as 4-19-2016.

http://www.drc.ohio.gov/OffenderSearch/details.aspx?id=A685387&pg=x

Expired Stated Term

The expiration date of the prison term imposed by the sentencing judge reduced by jail time credit per ORC section 2967.19.1.

The first public post on his Facebook was 4-19-2016.

James Nelson was last released in April 2015.

http://www.drc.ohio.gov/offendersearch/details.aspx?id=A706537

EDG, just that it's a gang based out of Columbus, like Crips, Bloods etc. that end up in prison.

If these guys are connected, BCI might have plenty of time to build a solid case if they have to wait for the conviction of murder in this poor officer's death. Not sure if they would send them back to Pike since it's a police officer they killed. Might not hear anything for a long time..Not sure how that works being it's a police officer they murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member