OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized that but like the one goes by JD not his name ...oh well I'll keep looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Go to google and type in James Hanes Facebook

- the first option should be people with that name on Facebook. He has two accounts. Then look in his friends lists for both of the Nelson accounts and the Kuhn account.

I just saw a tweet that this is erroneous information. Trying to find it again. I think the Chillicothe Gazette did it. If anyone finds it, can you post it?

I just saw a tweet that this is erroneous information. Trying to find it again. I think the Chillicothe Gazette did it. If anyone finds it, can you post it?

Check Chillicothe Gazette Facebook page, think it's on there. I'm not on Facebook.

Check Chillicothe Gazette Facebook page, think it's on there. I'm not on Facebook.

Or maybe pike county didn't want it released yet ??? I don't think they would make that kind of mistake ...and I can post I am in Paris don't mean I am!

Are you kidding me? This is a HORRIBLE mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if just for a few hours...YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me? This is a HORRIBLE mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if just for a few hours...YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a strange mistake, isn't it? Would a news org run info like that without some confirmation/fact-checking?

http://m.kvia.com/news/suspects-in-hatch-nm-pd-officer-killing-linked-to-nine-ohio-murders/41186258

Hey read this !! We now have suspects!!

I didn't see mention of them being suspects in the Gazette. I looked them up though and Hanes was released on Supervised Parole on 4/19/2016. Nelson had been released one year ago on Supervised Parole, on 4/15/2016. They were both considered "At Large".

Chillicothe Gazette

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...new-mexico-james-nelson-jesse-hanes/88651756/

Folks lets get confirmation from other sources before you start sleuthing here.

Thanks

Folks lets get confirmation from other sources before you start sleuthing here.

Thanks
It's a little late for that. Sorry but breaking news is breaking news it's got to start somewhere and if it proves to be false the blame is on the reporter that first published it. Either way these three people have committed some horrible crimes. It's not like they are innocent.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Not that I'm going to continue.

Ughh I've been up for 2 hours on their facebooks trying to figure out if there is a connection to Faye's ex. If this is erroneous that would suck. Time for Justice!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Listed there is a song that refers to Los Cruces-must watch! Then one I haven't listened to refers to people being shot in the head...
But they are all old uploads aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members