OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
April 18: more than you ever have

April 19: watch over today
On both dates I found some interesting things posted by the Nelson, Hanes, Kuhn +1 also found ties to Rhoden in a few diffent avenues Plus some Erie stuff posted at 4:40 am on the 22nd.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

It's really "eye opening" when you find short avenues to people connected that you never thought you would find! Like finding people who are not your relatives, but you share extended family members.

It's really "eye opening" when you find short avenues to people connected that you never thought you would find! Like finding people who are not your relatives, but you share extended family members.
Like I said in an earlier post. It's such a small world in a way. I found somebody that was connected to someone I am connected to in Northern Illinois. 5 degrees of separation.

They seem to be pretty fervent in making that clear too. I'd say, so as not to get the family member's hopes up. Whoever erred at the New Mexico newspaper, was probably quizzed as to where they got their info, since there was absolutely nothing in the Chillicothe Gazette. If they didn't get it from the Gazette, then it would seem they made it up. Better to ask forgiveness, than be denied a good clickbait article?

In a statement from the Ohio Attorney Generals Office, Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader said they have no evidence there is a link between Jesse D. Hanes and James D. Nelson II in theRhoden murders.

Ross County Sheriff George Lavender said they are not aware of any connection between the April Rhoden family killings and Nelson and Hanes."We were not ever linking any of that together," Lavender said.

I'm confused here. His expiration started term was 4/19/26. But actual release date was 7/28/16.

So was he actually in jail until July 28 2016?

If he was released on 4/19 and DR was so obviously concerned about something on the 18th and 19th that's more than a little coincidental no?

He entered the system in May 2013. He was sentenced to three years, but, they also gave him parole. The date he was released was in April. He had an Actual Release Date of July 2016. From what I understand of the system, by giving him his 80% serve out date, and letting him out a few weeks early, they could put him on Parole. Otherwise, after his three years were up, he was done, w/o any parole. IANAL, so I could be wrong, but, I've had more of a view into courtroom workings than I'd care to have, so just going on what I understand from those experiences (not my own personal ones. j.s.). In other words, I think they were trying to maintain a watch on him, but, it failed.

He entered the system in May 2013. He was sentenced to three years, but, they also gave him parole. The date he was released was in April. He had an Actual Release Date of July 2016. From what I understand of the system, by giving him his 80% serve out date, and letting him out a few weeks early, they could put him on Parole. Otherwise, after his three years were up, he was done, w/o any parole. IANAL, so I could be wrong, but, I've had more of a view into courtroom workings than I'd care to have, so just going on what I understand from those experiences (not my own personal ones. j.s.). In other words, I think they were trying to maintain a watch on him, but, it failed.

Yeah, that turned out to be a huge error in judgment.

Yeah, that turned out to be a huge error in judgment.

They did try though, from the way I'm reading it, otherwise, he would have gotten out in July, and not had any parole at all. I think, what they were trying to do is make him accountable to a parole officer for three years. He'd have limits, and have to check in, probably have drug screens, etc... If they'd let him serve out, a few weeks later, he'd have had zero parole. So, I think they tried, but he was just going to re-offend no matter what.

I posted on Theordore Timmon's thread that both J.D & Hane's were looking for a place to stay on May 12, 2016. J.D. said he needed a get away place to stay. Hane's just said he needed a place. I posted it yesterday here. So between April 19th and May 12th, the two did another crime that hasn't been found out yet by LE. Hane's also posted on April 23rd that he was out of town to someone of fb. Hane's fb of course has those posts hidden today.

J.D.'s check May 12th comments.

https://www.facebook.com/trinarocks...21124264380/10154359194509381/?type=3&theater

I was just checking on what news happened around May 12th. Bobby J gave her interview, bad heroin showed up in Columbus, the announcement of security cameras at two crime scenes, Reader asks for any video footage from surrounding area & the mobile homes were getting moved.

Hi, all! Long time, no see. Bummed to see this case is still not producing any solid leads.

Good seeing you!
I honestly think we are getting there.. yes I do ! :thinking:

I surely hope so! I still have quite a bit of these threads to read through, but it seems that things are going in overall more logical directions than when I took my break.
I hope that the extreme tight-lipped demeanor of the Sheriff's Department and the refusal to release autopsy records to the Dispatch indicates they're following a hot lead.

By Jennifer Bahney For The Logan Daily News Aug 13, 2016

Enforcement officers from the Sheriff's Department, the Circleville Police Department, and the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation spent the next several hours fanning out across Pickaway County to arrest a band of alleged drug dealers accused of operating a heroin and cocaine trafficking ring in Pickaway County.

In all, 26 people were indicted in what Pickaway County Sheriff Robert Radcliff said was the culmination of a nine-month investigation. Eleven of those suspects included members of the Crosby family.

Currently in custody are: Leslie "Alan" Crosby 51, of Circleville, and his son Nicholas Crosby, 25, of Chillicothe, identified as the alleged ringleaders of the organization; Rhonda Crosby, 45, of Circleville; Regina Crosby, 22, of Circleville; Anthony Schwalbauch, 32, of Circleville; Adam Boysel, 34, of Circleville; Healther Boysel, 31, of Circleville; Joseph McGraw, 44, of McDermott; Nikki Herron, 30, of Circleville.

http://www.logandaily.com/news/majo...l&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share

By Jennifer Bahney For The Logan Daily News Aug 13, 2016

Enforcement officers from the Sheriff's Department, the Circleville Police Department, and the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation spent the next several hours fanning out across Pickaway County to arrest a band of alleged drug dealers accused of operating a heroin and cocaine trafficking ring in Pickaway County.

In all, 26 people were indicted in what Pickaway County Sheriff Robert Radcliff said was the culmination of a nine-month investigation. Eleven of those suspects included members of the Crosby family.

Currently in custody are: Leslie "Alan" Crosby 51, of Circleville, and his son Nicholas Crosby, 25, of Chillicothe, identified as the alleged ringleaders of the organization; Rhonda Crosby, 45, of Circleville; Regina Crosby, 22, of Circleville; Anthony Schwalbauch, 32, of Circleville; Adam Boysel, 34, of Circleville; Healther Boysel, 31, of Circleville; Joseph McGraw, 44, of McDermott; Nikki Herron, 30, of Circleville.

http://www.logandaily.com/news/majo...l&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share

Thanks for sharing. This is a large group.

I read this and can imagine that the Rhoden family, as pot growers, had partners. Yet, none have been targeted in the drama, none have been arrested for drug trafficking. None are wanted by LE.

This is also another reason why I don't think this case is motivated by the pot business.

Ok. It's been only 3 months. This one took 9 months. But still. All the involved partners would be by now under scrutiny. So we should have seen something.

Thanks for sharing. This is a large group.

I read this and can imagine that the Rhoden family, as pot growers, had partners. Yet, none have been targeted in the drama, none have been arrested for drug trafficking. None are wanted by LE.

This is also another reason why I don't think this case is motivated by the pot business.

Ok. It's been only 3 months. This one took 9 months. But still. All the involved partners would be by now under scrutiny. So we should have seen something.

It's two counties away, which piqued my interest. I'm from Texas (obviously), but these counties look small to me, so inter-county trafficking could be easier? In any event, any links within the Rhodens and the Crosby families/others? I'm tempted to dig into Facebook or otherwise, but holy cow, this will take some time. Of course being in a small rural place, connections might be there for other reasons that aren't criminal or nefarious, so that's something to keep in mind.

<modsnip>
These killers intentionally left the children alive, and from my understanding, that was a decision made on the basis of morality. I imagine that in a similar way, it would go against their moral code to kill a woman who is pregnant, which would result in the death of the baby. That's my only train of reasoning.

These killers intentionally left the children alive, and from my understanding, that was a decision made on the basis of morality. I imagine that in a similar way, it would go against their moral code to kill a woman who is pregnant, which would result in the death of the baby. That's my only train of reasoning.
No offence but obviously it wasn't. Nor did they care that CRjr was a child or they did not see him as one.

My opinion they saw all victims as equally guilty or a threat. I'm really favoring the theory of retaliation this week.

No offence but obviously it wasn't. Nor did they care that CRjr was a child or they did not see him as one.

My opinion they saw all victims as equally guilty or a threat. I'm really favoring the theory of retaliation this week.

I don't think the perps saw CRjr as a child at all. He was of the same generation of HR FR HG. He was driving cars and handling guns like a big man.

The perps must be 25 years of age at most, and are well known to the family, imo. So CRjr was probably a friend-enemy for the perps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003