OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been throwing around an idea for the last few days that the murder/s may have done some of the "dirty work" for CR1. I'm felling that they viewed the family as a whole and despised them. I feel that the Rhoden's looked down on them and treated them as low life's. Some deal went bad or the family was seen as a threat. I think there was a hell a lot of resentment toward the family as a whole.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I've been throwing around an idea for the last few days that the murder/s may have done some of the "dirty work" for CR1. I'm felling that they viewed the family as a whole and despised them. I feel that the Rhoden's looked down on them and treated them as low life's. Some deal went bad or the family was seen as a threat. I think there was a hell a lot of resentment toward the family as a whole.

Could be.

But I don't think the Rhodens would look down on people and threat others as low life. I don't know them, but it doesn't seem to be their style imo.

I think they lived freely and would respect the free choice of others.

If there is one thing maybe: I don't really see them marching to the orders of somebody else. I don't see see them solving relational problems with a lot of nice talk and diplomacy. JMO based on histories that have emerged.

Could be.

But I don't think the Rhodens would look down on people and threat others as low life. I don't know them, but it doesn't seem to be their style imo.

If there is one thing maybe: I don't really see them marching to the orders of somebody else. I don't see see them solving relational problems with a lot of nice talk and diplomacy. JMO based on histories that have emerged.
If you look at the opinions of all the people in the Rhoden circle they talk down and make fun of the "druggies" and those who do not "work."

No reason to be surprised of such scenario if it was to be confirmed in the future.

Just food for thought regarding probabilities:

1) most mass murders are committed by young men. And what are they interested in? young women

2) Rhoden's are a family. Not just a crime gang. Why families are killed? Often because of divorce, separation, custody disputes, abuse ....

If pot wasn't found on this property, where would we be looking at?

I see internal blood feud. But, that's just me. I'm from the region but not from that particular part. I remember on day one, when I first heard about this, and discussed it w/ a few of my family, (who are all from the region), and that's pretty much the first thing that came to most of their minds too. We tossed a couple other theories around, and I've tossed them out here, but, blood feud remains in the top three.

I see internal blood feud. But, that's just me. I'm from the region but not from that particular part. I remember on day one, when I first heard about this, and discussed it w/ a few of my family, (who are all from the region), and that's pretty much the first thing that came to most of their minds too. We tossed a couple other theories around, and I've tossed them out here, but, blood feud remains in the top three.
JMO but for right now I see a social status, class war.

Blood feud is possible as well. I've seen some very bad ones in my environment. I can imagine that.

I grew up in a place just like Pike County around the Great Lakes. The world was small. Families were bound by multiple relationships and sometimes with complex issues. I can picture the place.

Later in my university years, I witness in my faculty one of the largest mass shooting ever at the time. A 20 year old young man entered the school and killed 14 women and injured 15. He was killing only women. He had relational issues and was convinced women were the cause of his problems.

That's how senseless mass shootings can be. I can picture that too. Just dumb motive.

That's why I am here. That was my personal story.

These killers intentionally left the children alive, and from my understanding, that was a decision made on the basis of morality. I imagine that in a similar way, it would go against their moral code to kill a woman who is pregnant, which would result in the death of the baby. That's my only train of reasoning.

Then they'd have modified their plan, and moved it up. The baby was born early. She wasn't due for at least another week or so. If they planned so detailed and efficiently, then they built in a specific date, that the baby would have had to have been born by, for certain. Why not stay with that date? Why move it up? Some (including myself), have theorized that they may have specifically planned for, in order to use the light of, a Full Moon, however, if planning for the due date of the baby was factored in, then the the Full Moon theory is probably moot, b/c the 22nd could not have been the original date they had set upon.

We have discussed so many theories and what ifs on here it is just unreal. So far, the only thing nobody is saying is the butler did it!

We have discussed so many theories and what ifs on here it is just unreal. So far, the only thing nobody is saying is the butler did it!
That's all we have is theories at this point! So frustrating! Still stuck between Jones family or drug ring. Too sophisticated for a DV situation unless the whole family really pissed someone off, including uncle Ken. This is crazy and 4 houses is too big of a deal for a little domestic drama!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Could be.

BBM

Agree. I'd not be surprised if, what led up to the murders, were not something that had not been building for awhile b/c of their "ways" of dealing w/things (I too am basing ths on what I've grasped from MSM and their own multimedia postings).

Alot of teenager/young men seem to be more likely to get mad and punch somebody, and when that is out of their system, then they are more willing to talk things out. Too much testosterone flowing in their bloodstream! Luckily for most, they outgrow that stage. Some, it takes a little longer. And, I think living in a rural area influences that behavior. And, living in a big city can also influence young guys. They are either protecting their family, or family name, or their "turf".

JH seems to have much more "control" over his emotions if he has any. Believing him to be the mastermind in all his crimes. His fb is tightly controlled or it wasn't run by him. I have not found any "likes" by him or comments on any other account that I can remember.

JN has his whole life out there. Pooring out emotions in every post. He seems to have been controlled by JH. Very possible that these two had a homosexual relationship unknown to anyone. JMO

I think that Kuhn was seeing Hanes and somehow Nelson got tied up with them. Maybe to go score drugs, or give them a ride somewhere, or something else, and it all went very bad. One thing that happens, when people are incarcerated for long periods, is that they make close friendships in there. Those friendships on the inside can save their lives. However, when they get out, and are trying to go straight, that friend(s) from the inside will get released too, and will hit them up for help. It is extremely hard for the person who is trying to go straight, to say, "No" when they get a call, and the person who had their back in prison, is on the phone, and is saying that they just need a ride, or a couch to crash on, or a few bucks for a bus ticket, and it seems all legit, so, even though they are not supposed to be around other felons, they cave. Then, they end up like Nelson. I've seen it over and over. Just not w/murder as the outcome. Thankfully.

I think that Kuhn was seeing Hanes and somehow Nelson got tied up with them. Maybe to go score drugs, or give them a ride somewhere, or something else, and it all went very bad. One thing that happens, when people are incarcerated for long periods, is that they make close friendships in there. Those friendships on the inside can save their lives. However, when they get out, and are trying to go straight, that friend(s) from the inside will get released too, and will hit them up for help. It is extremely hard for the person who is trying to go straight, to say, "No" when they get a call, and the person who had their back in prison, is on the phone, and is saying that they just need a ride, or a couch to crash on, or a few bucks for a bus ticket, and it seems all legit, so, even though they are not supposed to be around other felons, they cave. Then, they end up like Nelson. I've seen it over and over. Just not w/murder as the outcome. Thankfully.
All good points and still could see some if not all of my speculations could still fit with that.

Blood feud is possible as well. I've seen some very bad ones in my environment. I can imagine that.

I grew up in a place just like Pike County around the Great Lakes. The world was small. Families were bound by multiple relationships and sometimes with complex issues. I can picture the place.

Later in my university years, I witness in my faculty one of the largest mass shooting ever at the time. A 20 year old young man entered the school and killed 14 women and injured 15. He was killing only women. He had relational issues and was convinced women were the cause of his problems.

That's how senseless mass shootings can be. I can picture that too. Just dumb motive.

That's why I am here. That was my personal story.

It's hard to wrap the mind around, just reading about them. I can't imagine the horror of being there.

Explain a bit further if you can, or does TOS prevent?
Possible... Rhodens seen as "higher class" dealers targeted by the lower class buyers, runners, criminals. Jealousy, resentment maybe fueled by an arangement, employment, or job gone bad. Snitching, gossip a possibly a factor.

That's all we have is theories at this point! So frustrating! Still stuck between Jones family or drug ring. Too sophisticated for a DV situation unless the whole family really pissed someone off, including uncle Ken. This is crazy and 4 houses is too big of a deal for a little domestic drama!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I feel like this is progressing.

If we align everything that was said by the family, LE and AG then we start to have a picture.

I will come back tomorrow with the list because I think we are forgetting a few things that the family said.

And btw, 4 homes is not too big for a "little domestic drama". Not when woman, mother, father, brother and uncle sleep in 4 houses. Not in a tight family like the Rhoden's all living a few miles from each other.

In any case I would never qualify a domestic drama as "little". But that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody