OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge has decided custody case hhtp://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/09

Well, why am I not surprised? I don't care much about the hearings being closed, but I do hope to find out about the babies. And I don't believe those babies are in danger! Just like the day this happened and the whole county should arm themselves, then it was just Rhoden relatives, then it was nobody else seems to be in danger. Same stuff different day!

So, I'm guessing the DNA tests have not come back yet.
Three family members are vying to win custody of the children, who are two of three children who were left behind after their parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles were killed.

I agree w/the family. I'd not want it opened either.
He also cited that the lawyers who are representing the family also objected to the opening of hearing and documents in the case.

I haven't thought of that.
Do you mean something kinda like a vigilante with a very personal moral motive?
Yes. I haven't thought about it before. It's not very likely.

However when an obsessed profile like this one comes up, it's interesting. He is a bit of a soldier at god's will.

Well, why am I not surprised? I don't care much about the hearings being closed, but I do hope to find out about the babies. And I don't believe those babies are in danger! Just like the day this happened and the whole county should arm themselves, then it was just Rhoden relatives, then it was nobody else seems to be in danger. Same stuff different day!
I think Reader presented enough facts to convince the Judge. IMO, the judge just need enough to demonstrate there is significant risk. Nothing more.

It doesn't mean that LE doesn't have other scenarios or LE is in the truth. However it does probably mean they haven't ruled a motive in link with the children. I would not

I think Reader presented enough facts to convince the Judge. IMO, the judge just need enough to demonstrate there is significant risk. Nothing more.

It doesn't mean that LE doesn't have other scenarios or LE is in the truth. However it does probably mean they haven't ruled a motive in link with the children. I would not

I'm still wondering if LE believes the children a re in danger because the murders are related to something DR knew - something related to the previous altercation she and CRjr were involved in. And if DR knew, possibly the rest of the family did too.

I'm still wondering if LE believes the children a re in danger because the murders are related to something DR knew - something related to the previous altercation she and CRjr were involved in. And if DR knew, possibly the rest of the family did too.

I believe the shooter(s) were after one person. Someone had someone madder than a hornets nest. Maybe as you say DR. Its my opinion, the target was one person... but the remaining members of the family needed to be taken care of also, because they would KNOW who the shooter was. Bad part is no one is left alive at the homes to tell WHO it was. And if other family members have a clue they are scared to death to talk. Which in my opinion is super frightening, because if one or more of the remaining members of the family does KNOW who done it...they are a sitting duck if the perps take a notion to come back and take care of them too. (Yeah I think someone knows.)

I find it so interesting that HR just did bring that baby home before this occured.

Now as far as these children go, LE must know more than they are telling (which is next to nothing)...LE must know SOMETHING to make them think babies are in danger. The question is what on earth could it be? To keep growing babies away from their families? Are living members of family involved.... or potential targets...? Something is up with that. AND DeWine did finally come out and say "someone knew their way around"...
Someone REALLY had to know their way around to get to all these folks, get the cameras and (not being rude or anything) Not tripping over all of the "stuff" around the property. I think two people. I wish one would turn on the other!

That is my two cents worth. I have tossed other things around but i keep coming back to this.

So, I'm guessing the DNA tests have not come back yet.

I agree w/the family. I'd not want it opened either.

Amen to that! Nor would I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think that if this is an act of vigilantism, it is more likely someone who is saving themselves or others from drugs. like drugs ruined my life, or killed my child, so i am going after those who profit from drug trade.

profit or revenge - one of the two.

Everybody's got some interesting things to say, but I sorta think Charlie could be using the babies as a pawn. I might be crazy, but the longer this drags on the more likely that is to be true. And right now, I'm not convinced any of the family members know any more than we do!

Regarding paternity, DNA tests do not take long to get back. I'm certain they are back. The question is, were any of the candidates a match? Maybe they just aren't releasing because either the dad is not suitable for custody, or the dad is in danger, or the child is on danger.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I agree. DNA tests only take 2-3 weeks to get results.

IMO, a family member was involved. LE is using the children's custody to pressure this family member to talk. By keeping the children from everyone in both families, it is creating a lot of anger toward this person and the longer it goes on the more they'll be presured to talk. Either the person that was there, or other person's that know something.
I wonder when we are going to here about autopsy reports being released, or not. I see LE using this custody case in some way to keep them sealed also. I know a lot of people on here think that it is immoral for us (public) to know the gory details, but isn't this websleuths? Aren't we here to figure out a crime? Or are we all using our presious time to play a game of clue?
Police use every source of information to solve a crime, we have next to nothing in information. I'm not saying they need to give us all they know, but it would seem to me, in a crime this monsterous they would take all the help they can get. What is the real reason this case is taking so long?

Yes, using the babies as a pawn! Probably be another 2 to 4 weeks before we hear about autopsy decisions even if they are in mediation now. I'd be happy to know TOD, and # of shots to each person. But even LE is holding back on that info. Makes me suspicious of an inside job, somehow, someway. And yes, they are still asking for public help with info. Either they have a few specific people in mind, or they are clueless. It wouldn't be the first time a case would be extremely difficult to crack!

JMO
My theory that I am still sticking with is related to the bust at the post office of the MJ.

I think there is ties to a major out-of-state supplier of MJ and other drugs and when that MJ got intercepted at the post office I think the suppliers found out that someone in that family was working as an informant with LE because of the bust. I think the suppliers were afraid that the informant would end up getting them identified and busted too so I think they took out the informant and everyone else he was associated with. I think there were 2 hitmen and one of them was someone who knew all the family connections and had been in those homes before and that person was hired or forced to help the day of the murders. That other person may have been from a close by state or even in that state. The other hitman I think was further away and thinking California because of some news articles I had read. Just a guess on that though.

I think someone from out of state came in with the mission and the local person assisted them during the operation to take the informant and all his family connections out. The motive was soley to reduce anybody that could jeapordize their major operations and I think they are a major supplier along the lines of cartel or large gang type supplier.

Yes, using the babies as a pawn! Probably be another 2 to 4 weeks before we hear about autopsy decisions even if they are in mediation now. I'd be happy to know TOD, and # of shots to each person. But even LE is holding back on that info. Makes me suspicious of an inside job, somehow, someway. And yes, they are still asking for public help with info. Either they have a few specific people in mind, or they are clueless. It wouldn't be the first time a case would be extremely difficult to crack!

The way DeWine sounds in every interview, they don't have a clue. Is he lying or is it they don't have a clue...

The way DeWine sounds in every interview, they don't have a clue. Is he lying or is it they don't have a clue...
Good question! He seems to stay in "lawyer mode" all the time. Talks in riddles...

Yeah, If you watch his interviews and how his eyes blink twice as much when asked a difficult question, it kinda gives him away IMO. It's like he is being so....careful when he answers. With half the state's investigators there in the beginning (the impressions I got) why are there no answers by now? Why are they holding back? Something is not right about how this is going.
I'm tired of hearing about how many tips, so called rewards, costs of this case, and "human interest stories". You know with all the interviews Miss Graves has done, with a number of the families I think she knows a lot more than she's printed to. Somebody "big" is holding off all these news stations. Why?

bbm I agree, I don't think LE is clueless, but I don't think there were/are any clues to who it was. I have thought it was one person, but then I keep thinking about what Bobbi jo said.

"There's blood all over the house! My brother-in-law's in the bedroom. It looks like someone has beat the hell out of him,"

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...11_audio_from_ohio_rhoden_family_murders.html

The only way for someone to have time to "beat the hell out of someone" with (2) two some what large men would be if one of the (2) two was shot first then the second one was able to fight before being shot. I have also wondered if there were more then (1) murderer that Gary or Chris was beaten to get information before being shot and killed. The 18 pieces of evidence and the 32 shots to the (8) eight Rhodens I am not sure the evidence is the shell casings, IDK I have a feeling it will not be solved. jmo

“This was a preplanned execution of eight individuals,” Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said. “It was a sophisticated operation. And those who carried it out were trying to do everything they could do to hinder the investigation and their prosecution."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/25/sheriff-well-planned-and-methodical-execution-ohio-family.html

> One victim with a single gunshot wound
> One victim with two gunshot wounds
> Two victims each with three gunshot wounds
> One victim with four gunshot wounds
> Two victims each with five gunshot wounds
> One victim with nine gunshot wounds

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/rhod...-pike-county-massacre-multiple-gunshot-wounds

32 shots

DNA technicians were currently examining 18 pieces of evidence at a state crime lab.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/25/sheriff-well-planned-and-methodical-execution-ohio-family.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member