OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also thought about the scenario of KR being involved as he seemed to be the last one killed (of course that's not known to us). He only had 1 gsw and he was in his bed. He was not a small man, it would have been hard for 1 grown man to place him there if it was up higher than a normal bed. I don't know much about gs residue, if gloves were worn and clothing was changed, would there be no trace of it? Because of his dog in particular, brownie, the barking pit, I almost have to think the perp knew this dog. KR has never made sense to me. He had to be involved in whatever the reasoning was or he would still be here. He was kind of far away. I'm sure LE knows exactly where these people were in their homes when they were shot. They should know who died in their beds and who was drug to their beds. I'm still amazed at all the busts and deaths that have turned up in OH after this. Like Pandora's box has been opened. The case in KY, the one that is similar, had 4 sleeping kids. 1 of those kids was a 12 year old. Now that takes some big you know what's to break in and kill 2 adults and leave the older kids alive!

My understanding of KR is different. I think he was very close to his nephews and nephews' friends. He was involved in derby, had a sidekick who was good friend to FR. He was growing pot and had a circle of buddies from the age of FR. He was a father too. He no longer had a home with his own family and probably felt more at home with CR

So I could picture him killing the family in an act of desesperation. But I cannot imagine killing it cold for greed. It doesn't fit with the understanding I have of the man now.

Sometimes when we are having these discussion's, I realize that these people went through a tremendous amount of suffering and it breaks my heart. No matter what they did, or whom they supposedly did it to, no human being should ever have to go through that.

My understanding of KR is different. I think he was very close to his nephews and nephews' friends. He was involved in derby, had a sidekick who was good friend to FR. He was growing pot and had a circle of buddies from the age of FR. He was a father too. He no longer had a home with his own family and probably felt more at home with CR

So I could picture him killing the family in an act of desesperation. But I cannot imagine killing it cold for greed. It doesn't fit with the understanding I have of the man now.

How could a man that everyone pretty much says was a kind person, murder his family? This man lost his own son at a young age (the son) unless he went completely off his rocker, I don't believe he could do that either. JMO

CORRECT!!!!! rsd1200 We discussed this a longggggggggggg time ago!

We even talked about the girl going into the Post Office to pick up the package.

Theory: :waiting:

**Cartel
**Rogue Cop

I just can't stop thinking any other way! :anguish:

jmo :moo:

Also:

**Cartel
**Rogue Prosecutor
**Rogue Cop

Nearly everything about Junk has been suspicious for a very long time, before the Rhoden executions. Yet he remains in office.

Maybe one of the victims were forced to go from trailer to trailer to gain entry to the others, maybe they had no choice in the matter.
that's possible too. I wonder if ANY of their cell phone pings would show location

How could a man that everyone pretty much says was a kind person, murder his family? This man lost his own son at a young age (the son) unless he went completely off his rocker, I don't believe he could do that either. JMO
I too, cannot see Kenny killing anyone, let alone family members. I definitely see this as a crime committed by an outsider, not family. I still haven't got a real strong feeling about anyone we have discussed as being the guilty party(S). I lean toward JJ given his history of violence, especially after"accidentally" shooting his neighbor. I get the feeling both shootings he has been associated with are just no big deal, as far as somebody dying. I just wonder why his neighbor? They were supposedly friends, did his drinking cause a case of run-of-the-mouth-itis, and he realized he had confided something to J, that could get him in alot of trouble if J were to ever tell anyone? There just seems to be something fishy about JJ all the way around!

I too, cannot see Kenny killing anyone, let alone family members. I definitely see this as a crime committed by an outsider, not family. I still haven't got a real strong feeling about anyone we have discussed as being the guilty party(S). I lean toward JJ given his history of violence, especially after"accidentally" shooting his neighbor. I get the feeling both shootings he has been associated with are just no big deal, as far as somebody dying. I just wonder why his neighbor? They were supposedly friends, did his drinking cause a case of run-of-the-mouth-itis, and he realized he had confided something to J, that could get him in alot of trouble if J were to ever tell anyone? There just seems to be something fishy about JJ all the way around!
I dont agree on the outsider part. I dont see what JJ does here?

A family was killed. So the most probable scenarios is a member of family did it for some family issue. Just not the loving member of the family.

Also:

**Cartel
**Rogue Prosecutor
**Rogue Cop

Nearly everything about Junk has been suspicious for a very long time, before the Rhoden executions. Yet he remains in office.
I like your theories. And I agree with your statements about Junk. I don't think he can be trusted, and I doubt he is doing anybody any good by being in office. Just there to collect a paycheck! I think that is the biggest, if not the only reason he is there in that position. It seems like when he loaned JJ a couple of guns, and then ended up with murder chgs against him, if I had been in Junk's shoes, I would have resigned due to humiliation. Maybe he stayed because he doesn't think he can earn enough in private practice to live on? After all, it has been said many times earning a living in Pike county is difficult.

I dont agree on the outsider part. I dont see what JJ does here?

A family was killed. So the most probable scenarios is a member of family did it for some family issue. Just not the loving member of the family.
With JJ's possible lack of feelings, possible lack of conscious, seems to have a lack of compassion and morals, I feel like he could very likely helped to commit this crime. It seems like he would be somebody any others involved would know he would never talk about the murders, because he would probably have the attitude eight people died. So what! I know I could be wrong, but I won't know for sure until some arrests are made.

If I consider as facts the elements that are provided by LE:
- perps deliberately left children alive
- children and custodians are still in danger
- perps knew homes and routines
- BCI still searching through thousands of page of communication

Honestly, I really wonder who could have done it outside of extended family?

If not extended family, i would speculate around scenarios of mass shooting with morality as a motive. In that direction the wildest scenarios are possible with a low probability.

One of them is a morality squad of local fanatics. With victims killed in their beds, children spared after HR delivery and LE still looking after 4 months. I could believe it.

This is where I see the outsiders come in GLF.

Paris has its islamists. Pike County could have a squad of fanatics? It was my piece of entertainment for today

Well, Pike county to me seems too country to have very many radicals, but I understand that if a group like that existed, they probably keep to themselves, and wouldn't discuss it with anybody who didn't share their views. I know I have heard of religious fanatics who would decide to try and rid their home area of undesirables, people who didn't go to church, or had a shady lifestyle, such as growing pot, and felt like they could justify killing somebody they deemed as wicked. That's probably a run on sentence, I hope it makes sense.
Anyway, after all that, there are groups like that in what can seemingly be the least likely of places.

Also:

**Cartel
**Rogue Prosecutor
**Rogue Cop

I started reading through everything all over again. Starting at thread #1, page #1, post #1.

I actually read the above (GeeEm's and Betty P's RE post) just last night again for 2nd time.. Wow.
I remember reading it the first time (seems like ages ago). It has the same IMPACT on me again today too.
Kinda another "Ah Ha" moment as well.

I feel like I have 10 multiple personalities because I see the potential for so many theories to be true at the same time.

I started reading through everything all over again. Starting at thread #1, page #1, post #1.

I actually read the above (GeeEm's and Betty P's RE post) just last night again for 2nd time.. Wow.
I remember reading it the first time (seems like ages ago). It has the same IMPACT on me again today too.
Kinda another "Ah Ha" moment as well.

I feel like I have 10 multiple personalities because I see the potential for so many theories to be true at the same time.

With no more than we know, there is at least ten different scenarios possible.

Well, Pike county to me seems too country to have very many radicals, but I understand that if a group like that existed, they probably keep to themselves, and wouldn't discuss it with anybody who didn't share their views. I know I have heard of religious fanatics who would decide to try and rid their home area of undesirables, people who didn't go to church, or had a shady lifestyle, such as growing pot, and felt like they could justify killing somebody they deemed as wicked. That's probably a run on sentence, I hope it makes sense.
Anyway, after all that, there are groups like that in what can seemingly be the least likely of places.

Here I go with another one of my "movie references". Kinda pathetic that I see analogies or similarities from movie plots or scenes that my brain connects with real life. (I should probably get a real life of my own).

But did anyone see Season 2 of Son's of Anarchy? I remember the "good" bad guys and some of the cops joined forces TEMPORARILY to actually COMMIT some really bad crimes...
BUT their MOTIVE was to rid the town of a gang of really sick twisted evil people. (the lesser of 3 evils)

Even among bad guys there's a moral code.
SO IF YOU SAW SOA season 2, this might make sense....

OTHERWISE there's 25 seconds of your life I just wasted. I need a nap.

Here I go with another one of my "movie references". Kinda pathetic that I see analogies or similarities from movie plots or scenes that my brain connects with real life. (I should probably get a real life of my own).

But did anyone see Season 2 of Son's of Anarchy? I remember the "good" bad guys and some of the cops joined forces TEMPORARILY to actually COMMIT some really bad crimes...
BUT their MOTIVE was to rid the town of a gang of really sick twisted evil people. (the lesser of 3 evils)

My oldest son watched that show from beginning to end. The last season, he insisted I watch one episode with him! Since I had never watched it before, I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. But I thought that was the biggest waste of over an hour I could remember in a long, long time!

CORRECT!!!!! rsd1200 We discussed this a longggggggggggg time ago!

We even talked about the girl going into the Post Office to pick up the package.

Theory: :waiting:

**Cartel
**Rogue Cop

I just can't stop thinking any other way! :anguish:

jmo :moo:

Theory:

** bikers
and/or
** cops

My gut feeling from the beginning and even though I've considered all the other theories suggested it hasn't changed.

And the longer it goes on the more I think LE has to be involved.

The why changes though. Money or someone threatening to expose everyone?

My oldest son watched that show from beginning to end. The last season, he insisted I watch one episode with him! Since I had never watched it before, I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. But I thought that was the biggest waste of over an hour I could remember in a long, long time!

I had to stop at season 2. My adult kids raved about it all the way to the last episode. The start of Season 3 was SO DARK that I went from loving it to making my stomach turn

I've NEVER thought the Rhodens were bad people. I see hard working, resourceful, loyal people with family values.
They're WAY more together than many families.

I don't judge ANYBODY. I grew up in West Virginia in the 60's and 70's. I swam in the orange water of the Kanawa River, hunted, took out the row boat by myself at 6 years old twice a day to set trout lines. We had no car, no TV, no indoor plumbing til I was 6.

Wouldn't trade one minute of it. Am so proud of my roots and the beauty of where I'm from. I love my family.

When I bounce an idea off on a post, it may sound like I think these were bad people. I don't think that at all. All I have are media links of 8 people I never knew.
I make assumptions based on human behavior and emotions I've felt and the experiences I've had.
My family had so many secrets, ilness 7 suicides since I was born, one right in front of me when I was 5. Doctors who did drugs. Alcohol. Mental illness. Poverty, hunger, abuse, fear....They all make good people do crazy things.
Sometimes we do REALLY BAD THINGS BUT FOR VERY GOOD REASONS.

One of my cousins is talented author who wrote a book called Hillbilly Gothic. GREAT BOOK if it's NOT about your OWN family. Just want y'all to know I mean no disrespect

Imo. Marijuana grows best in tropical areas.

So is ohio tropical. Especially since they have heavy winters.

Or did the family sell meth or cocaine as well?

No, Ohio certainly isn't tropical! I think that is why there are so many indoor growers. From what we have learned, they did not make or sell other drugs.

I watched every episode, but, for the life of me I can't remember season2. Lol. However, there were bad cops, bad SOAs,, bad rivals, and murders aplenty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste