OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article: "[FONT=&]Reader never did. So, we got the invoices from the county. In them, it showed something in one of the homes that Reader—while on the record—told us, “I don’t need the public knowing that s—t.” That something is still inside the trailer where Christopher and Gary Rhoden were murdered."[/FONT][FONT=&]

This reporter is practically begging the crime sleuthing part of internet to go wild with speculations. I hate it when reporters have gag orders but still drop hints. I also love it. [/FONT]:gaah:

I know! im going to go batty thinking about it tonight... And making comparisons to my home and what would possibly remain in it, yet need to be preserved.

Rich, #5 on your post: I have always thought that scenario was absolutely ridiculous. JJ is loaned not one, but TWO guns for home protection by the county atty? Why? Couldn't JJ afford to buy a gun for himself? He had a job, he could have figured out how to budget a used handgun for home security. And CA said that wasn't unusual because they are friends? That sounds like the biggest pile of BS I have ever heard from a govt official. CA probably lost many of his supporters over that mess. I'm not sure I would trust him to do his job honestly and to the best of his ability if I lived in that county!

Didn't find any info that Mike Allen is running for public office.

P.S. Mike Allen used to be with ch 19 news.

Rich, #5 on your post: I have always thought that scenario was absolutely ridiculous. JJ is loaned not one, but TWO guns for home protection by the county atty? Why? Couldn't JJ afford to buy a gun for himself? He had a job, he could have figured out how to budget a used handgun for home security. And CA said that wasn't unusual because they are friends? That sounds like the biggest Pike of BS I have ever heard from a govt official. CA probably lost many of his supporters over that mess. I'm not sure I would trust him to do his job honestly and to the best of his ability if I lived in that county!

Yeah, I said that a while ago that I think that should be a crime within itself. Guns are serious business, imo, if I had one, I'd not trust anyone enough to loan it out! I might let you shoot it while I'm present. It's absurd!

And #9 of RichP, if that is factual information, do people typically turkey hunt alone? I know nothing about hunting. Seems unsafe to be out in the wild in the dark alone.

From the article: "[FONT=&amp]Reader never did. So, we got the invoices from the county. In them, it showed something in one of the homes that Reader—while on the record—told us, “I don’t need the public knowing that s—t.” That something is still inside the trailer where Christopher and Gary Rhoden were murdered."[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

This reporter is practically begging the crime sleuthing part of internet to go wild with speculations. I hate it when reporters have gag orders but still drop hints. I also love it. [/FONT]:gaah:
I thought about this all afternoon and the only thing I could come up with is totally crazy. What if there was a dead body, or body parts in a freezer.

That doesn't really make sense because it seems like the medical examiner would remove the remains if it was a body. There's no way they would allow that to remain.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I thought about this all afternoon and the only thing I could come up with is totally crazy. What if there was a dead body, or body parts in a freezer.

That doesn't really make sense because it seems like the medical examiner would remove the remains if it was a body. There's no way they would allow that to remain.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

They would just remove the whole freezer. I was wondering if it could've been something associated with the grow op. Would that be big enough to haul the trailer instead of what's inside?

They would just remove the whole freezer. I was wondering if it could've been something associated with the grow op. Would that be big enough to haul the trailer instead of what's inside?
If Chris could get it in the house, it could be removed from the house! When my first husband and I bought our first MH, it was a small two bedroom 12 x52. It was approx a year old when we bought it, and came with a washer and dryer. When we found out we were expecting our second child, we bought a larger home, and moved the washer and dryer. They would not fit through the doors! My mom called the son of the lady we bought the home from, and he told us they removed the glass from one of the windows to get them inside. If there's a will, there's a way!

From the article: "[FONT=&amp]Reader never did. So, we got the invoices from the county. In them, it showed something in one of the homes that Reader—while on the record—told us, “I don’t need the public knowing that s—t.” That something is still inside the trailer where Christopher and Gary Rhoden were murdered."[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

I about fell out of my chair when I read about the "something" in FOX19's report. As many have mentioned anything small enough to get in the house could be brought out. Even a message written in blood on a wall could be removed and stored.

It was said a couple weeks ago that some who had been questioned had not been totally forthcoming. That it would be in those persons best interest to come in and talk, and that would be much easier on them than if LE had to come back to them.
I am sure they are done processing the evidence they removed from said homes. Reader is a Sheriff in a very poor county trying to deal with a HUGE mass murder case. Thank heavens BCI was involved as well as Dewine or this case would be cold as ice IMO.
It is my opinion its time for the powers that be to get off the pot and DO what needs done NOW and name a POI. And for heavens sake take it to Ross County or somewhere with BCI prosecutors. Pike County's prosecutors does not begin to have the ability to prosecute this case, and that folks is my opinion. This crime was BIG, scared the pants off everyone, still does. And if after all this BS, if we don't get arrests... oh my. I thought they were timing this to happen before elections, Reader up this year. Election is close and media is not going to let him look pretty at all. What a mess!

Normally DeWine sends some of his attorneys to work with the county attorney preparing and prosecuting the case. I'm sure they've been involved from day one and will be there throughout any trials. JMO.

Back when the trailers were moved, I posted that maybe someone was trying a bit too hard to get access to the homes while under guard.

-and now-

The link and quote below are from an article concerning FOX19's story about security of the evidence/property/homes held at the chemical warehouse.

http://m.newswatchman.com/news/article_c657e89c-030d-5b6a-bd26-60feadd2976a.html?mode=jqm

"We have documentation that during the times when the crime scenes were under constant 24/7 deputy sheriff protection and constant law enforcement coverage on Union Hill and Left Fork Road, people were trying to gain access to those crime scenes," said Reader. "They were coming through the woods with flashlights. This was absolutely part of the decision to move them."

Jody Barr should be ashamed of him/herself for that article. To jeopardize capturing multiple killers in a mass murder for a news story? What a jackass. The media in this country stinks right now. Do they want the killers to have a mistrial? Giving the defense attorney ammunition already. Everyone knows the dang trailers have not been compromised and the necessary dna, etc is out of there anyway before they moved them. Barr must be a criminal sympathizer.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The invoices that told the reporter about the "something" were from construction and transportation companies. Both expertices needed to move the homes, but at least one of the companies also helped with the "something". So my guess is it's some sort of construction, like a shatter lab, maybe some other kind of lab. But it doesn't make much sense to me having a lab where you sleep, so I'm struggeling a bit with my theory. :)
[FONT=&amp]
This is one of the companies:

Rkj Fabrication And Construction Llc is an acitve carrier operating under United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) Number 2490890.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Carrier is licensed to carry hazmat rated materials from the general freight, metal, sheets, coils, rolls, motor vehicles, logs, poles, beams, lumber, building materials, utility, farm supplies, cargo categories.[/FONT]

That's possible, but, why would Reader say he didn't want the public knowing that s**t if it was just part of the grow op? They show grow ops they find all the time. It seems like the more you hear, the less sense any of it makes....

Some rather random thoughts:

1] I have no doubt this was in some way shape or form "drug related". I don't mean the penny ante 200 pot plants.

2] The towing the trailers away to "preserve evidence" is pure BS.

3] With today's 3D imaging, photos,etc. no need to do that.

4] HOWEVER, if there was evidence inside one of those structures that would incriminate a LE officer or higher up then what better excuse do they need to take the trailer to a secure location where they can remove that evidence? Once it has been removed they can't just say "okay, our bad" and release the structures. They have to maintain the ruse and keep them for a reasonable amount of time. Eventually they'll release them, although I guarantee you they won't foot the bill to put them back in place.

5] Am I the only one to find it odd that the DA, County Prosecutor, States Att'y or whatever they call them in Ohio would let JJ "borrow" a hand gun with which he used to shoot to death his next door neighbor? That's AFTER said JJ was under investigation for shooting a person at a traffic stop.

6] Don't be surprised if at sometime in the future the sheriff of Pike county finds himself up to his neck in legal trouble along with some of his fellow LE, both above and below him.

7] AG Dewine only cares if this is solved in such a way that doesn't reflect badly on his political ambitions. Remember, politicians [ALL of them] care only about being elected.

8] This was a professional execution, not some "love gone wrong", paternity thing, revenge, envy, demo derby, "my cousin's is your grandmother's brother's uncle" and you did him wrong thing.

9] That being said, it took a lot of planning and recon of the crime scenes. Accomplished, I believe, with family help. Probably KR. I think he was shot last. Odd, don't you think, he was the only one shot once? Almost as if, "sorry buddy but we leave no witnesses". A "turkey hunter behind his camper said said he heard a shot. Sunrise on 4/22/16 in Waverly was at 6:45AM. Turkeys awaken early but not before "false dawn'. No reason for the hunter to be in the woods before 4:45AM. That is why I believe KR was the last one killed.

# 5. Yep. That.

It was said a couple weeks ago that some who had been questioned had not been totally forthcoming. That it would be in those persons best interest to come in and talk, and that would be much easier on them than if LE had to come back to them.
I am sure they are done processing the evidence they removed from said homes. Reader is a Sheriff in a very poor county trying to deal with a HUGE mass murder case. Thank heavens BCI was involved as well as Dewine or this case would be cold as ice IMO.
It is my opinion its time for the powers that be to get off the pot and DO what needs done NOW and name a POI. And for heavens sake take it to Ross County or somewhere with BCI prosecutors. Pike County's prosecutors does not begin to have the ability to prosecute this case, and that folks is my opinion. This crime was BIG, scared the pants off everyone, still does. And if after all this BS, if we don't get arrests... oh my. I thought they were timing this to happen before elections, Reader up this year. Election is close and media is not going to let him look pretty at all. What a mess!

While I understand people thinking this is timed for the elections ... I just can't stretch this into a murder for hire for reelection purposes. I'm probably one of the few who isn't connecting it that way. JMO.

Back when the trailers were moved, I posted that maybe someone was trying a bit too hard to get access to the homes while under guard.

-and now-

The link and quote below are from an article concerning FOX19's story about security of the evidence/property/homes held at the chemical warehouse.

http://m.newswatchman.com/news/article_c657e89c-030d-5b6a-bd26-60feadd2976a.html?mode=jqm

I can understand Reader's frustration with media saying what they have about the storage area. Do they want Reader to tell people how to bypass the security?

Not the murders, I meant the timing for arrests might be timed for elections. To make Reader look good. And yes the TV station should be ashamed. This wasn't bad enough so they got nosey. All because Reader would not give an interview.

While I understand people thinking this is timed for the elections ... I just can't stretch this into a murder for hire for reelection purposes. I'm probably one of the few who isn't connecting it that way. JMO.

The murders and why they're not being solved are two different matters. That the murders had anything to do with the election is not likely at all imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove