OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition,Someone quoted a news report that a child of a Rhoden reported that the father grew some weed for his
Own personal use.What was that Child's name ?, please.

I have been wondering about what may have been occurring in the background that could have been overshadowed (purposefully or not) by all this attention to the security of the property in the warehouse.

Mobile homes are built differently. It may be that the 'evidence' that requires preservation can not be removed because of the way they are constructed.
From wikipedia -
The first step in the process is the flooring, which is built in sections, each attached to a permanent chassis with its own wheels and secured for transport upon the home’s completion. Depending on the size of the house and the floorplan’s layout, there may be two, three or even four sections. The flooring sections have heating, electrical and plumbing connections pre-installed before they are finished with laminate, tile or hardwood. Next, the walls are constructed on a flat level surface with insulation and interior Sheetrock before being lifted by crane into position and secured to the floor sections. The interior ceilings and roof struts are next, vapor sealed and secured to each section’s wall frame before being shingled. Then, the exterior siding is added, along with the installation of doors and windows. Finally, interior finishing, such as sealing the drywall, is completed, along with fixture installation and finishing the electrical and plumbing connections.

Some rather random thoughts:

1] I have no doubt this was in some way shape or form "drug related". I don't mean the penny ante 200 pot plants.

2] The towing the trailers away to "preserve evidence" is pure BS.

3] With today's 3D imaging, photos,etc. no need to do that.

4] HOWEVER, if there was evidence inside one of those structures that would incriminate a LE officer or higher up then what better excuse do they need to take the trailer to a secure location where they can remove that evidence? Once it has been removed they can't just say "okay, our bad" and release the structures. They have to maintain the ruse and keep them for a reasonable amount of time. Eventually they'll release them, although I guarantee you they won't foot the bill to put them back in place.

5] Am I the only one to find it odd that the DA, County Prosecutor, States Att'y or whatever they call them in Ohio would let JJ "borrow" a hand gun with which he used to shoot to death his next door neighbor? That's AFTER said JJ was under investigation for shooting a person at a traffic stop.

6] Don't be surprised if at sometime in the future the sheriff of Pike county finds himself up to his neck in legal trouble along with some of his fellow LE, both above and below him.

7] AG Dewine only cares if this is solved in such a way that doesn't reflect badly on his political ambitions. Remember, politicians [ALL of them] care only about being elected.

8] This was a professional execution, not some "love gone wrong", paternity thing, revenge, envy, demo derby, "my cousin's is your grandmother's brother's uncle" and you did him wrong thing.

9] That being said, it took a lot of planning and recon of the crime scenes. Accomplished, I believe, with family help. Probably KR. I think he was shot last. Odd, don't you think, he was the only one shot once? Almost as if, "sorry buddy but we leave no witnesses". A "turkey hunter behind his camper said said he heard a shot. Sunrise on 4/22/16 in Waverly was at 6:45AM. Turkeys awaken early but not before "false dawn'. No reason for the hunter to be in the woods before 4:45AM. That is why I believe KR was the last one killed.

BBM
1) It may be about drugs, but, if it is, my main drug theory is that it's more about them narcing, and the narcee realized they were about to be outed.
2) I think, in hindsight, they realize that it was not their best move.
3) I agree, there was zero cause to move those trailers. Too much sophisticated software to recreate the scenes and entire trailer interiors.
4) Agree. But, I don't think the family will ever get those trailers back. Who is going to move them and reconnect them? Honestly, who'd want them? Especially after all of this time? I can't imagine.
5) No. That was just idiotic. The Atty. does not strike me as honest, nor the sharpest knife in the drawer. Same w/ J.J. a dullard, wannabe tough guy, w/ a gun. Great combo.
6) Likely
7) Oh, 100%.
8) I don't think someone hired a professional hit man so to speak. I think any sociopath with a gun and some knowledge of not leaving behind evidence could have done this but only if they knew the family, or had inside help. A cop with help. A family member w/ help. There's always our friend, Google.
9) Not to speak ill of the dead, but, I've wondered about that scenario myself. Which, would also lend credence to an inner family turmoil over something. Be it drugs, or possibly something worse. (The turkey hunter, thus far, is hearsay.)

I can understand Reader's frustration with media saying what they have about the storage area. Do they want Reader to tell people how to bypass the security?
No, they wanted Charlie to know he had been caught in a lie about secure lockups, and 24 hr security. People DO have a right to know when they are being mislead, even if that means stepping on somebody's toes. After all, the county residents have a right to know how taxpayers money is being spent. Mostly we have been given the opinion that the residents like Charlie and have backed him in his decisions. But they want this murder solved and the killers put behind bars even more so than we do.
Some here believe Jody was not being fair in his interview with Charlie, but he has been the only person so far with enough guts to do some investigative work, and 70hrs over several weeks and a 200 mile round trip each time he came to Pike County shows alot of dedication to keep people informed of what is going on. Nobody would know anything new and would continue to think the homes were under 24hr guard like they were told. I doubt anyone would have questioned Charlie about that, until the homes WERE broken into. Then, the truth would have come out, and been more upsetting than the truth being brought out now, while there was still time to fix the problem before a break-in occurred.

No, they wanted Charlie to know he had been caught in a lie about secure lockups, and 24 he security. People DO have a right to know when they are being mislead, even if that means stepping on somebody's toes. After all, the county residents have a right to know how taxpayers money is being spent. Mostly we have been given the opinion that the residents like Charlie and have backed him in his decisions. But they want this murder solved and the killers out behind bars even more so than we do.
Some here believe Jody was not being fair in his interview with Charlie, but he has been the only person so far with enough guts to do some investigative work, and 70hrs over several weeks and a 200 mile round trip each time he came to Pike County shows alot of dedication to keep people informed of what is going on. Nobody would know anything new and would continue to think the homes were under 24hr guard like they were told. I doubt anyone would have questioned Charlie about that, until the homes WERE broken into. Then, the truth would have come out, and been more upsetting than the truth being brought out now, while there was still time to fix the problem before a break-in occurred.

I could be wrong but I was under the impression that the mobile homes were under video surveillance and was monitored by LE off premises.

I could be wrong but I was under the impression that the mobile homes were under video surveillance and was monitored by LE off premises.
That's what everybody has been told, along with a 24hr guard. The PCSD decided that it was too expensive for a guard, and that was a while back, nobody knows exactly when, and Charlie said the site was being monitored, but nobody is certain about that either! Only time there seemed to be a LE car drive through was after Jody's interview. I personally would want to drive by there myself if I lived there and see if I saw any signs of cameras, or go to the SD and ask to see the surveillance monitor. Tax payers have the right to know what is actually being done to secure the evidence.

Where did the idea of HR being involved with an older man originate? I have never read anything outside this thread suggesting that.
It was supposedly mentioned in one of the first three threads. I cannot remember anything about that. I just think somebody got confused.

The snip obiwan is referring to is here and because the article is lengthy it is easy to miss. It discusses three possible fathers of K but makes no mention of an "older" male

No father's name is listed on her birth certificate. Family and friends say her mom had been in three on-again, off-again relationships during the time in which K was conceived. And two of those men said they will take paternity tests, perhaps as soon as this week, to determine paternity. They both want to raise the baby girl.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...s-all-weve-got-left-just-those-kids/85231530/

The snip obiwan is referring to is here and because the article is lengthy it is easy to miss. It discusses three possible fathers of K but makes no mention of an "older" male

No father's name is listed on her birth certificate. Family and friends say her mom had been in three on-again, off-again relationships during the time in which K was conceived. And two of those men said they will take paternity tests, perhaps as soon as this week, to determine paternity. They both want to raise the baby girl.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...s-all-weve-got-left-just-those-kids/85231530/

Thank you. I had posted about this a while ago but had trouble finding the article. I did find it and reposted it. I hope that was ok.

I know! im going to go batty thinking about it tonight... And making comparisons to my home and what would possibly remain in it, yet need to be preserved.

It could be something that we wouldn't normally have in one of our homes. That we'd find off putting.

Jody Barr should be ashamed of him/herself for that article. To jeopardize capturing multiple killers in a mass murder for a news story? What a jackass. The media in this country stinks right now. Do they want the killers to have a mistrial? Giving the defense attorney ammunition already. Everyone knows the dang trailers have not been compromised and the necessary dna, etc is out of there anyway before they moved them. Barr must be a criminal sympathizer.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I thought the very same thing. They just gave any atty for the defendant(s) a lot of free ammo. It should not have been brought to light in this manor. It probably would have, in court, anyway though. You know if the atty, for the defendant(s) does their job, they'll ask the same questions of employees at the site, and will seek due diligence for their client(s).

I have removed some pretty out there speculation regarding the paternity of little infant K.

1) there is no acceptable source for a rumor that one of the 3 on again off again relationships HR was involved in was an older male.

2) leaps from that unsourced rumor to suggesting an official involved in the investigation of these crimes being a) K's father or b) the killer are like the cow jumping the moon or the Fonz jumping the shark. That sort of unfounded speculation can harm careers, personal lives and an investigation into the murder of 8 individuals.

The next person who suggests such a thing without an acceptable link risks losing their posting privileges.

Didn't find any info that Mike Allen is running for public office.

P.S. Mike Allen used to be with ch 19 news.

He still is a legal analyst for FOX 19.

I wonder if them getting word out there that the trailers may not be secure and that there is possibly something in one, was just to see if they could draw anyone out, see if someone would try and access them.

I keep thinking this is like a Hatfield and McCoy situation, many years of resentment, maybe even a very early promise that something that right fully should have went to others went to the Rhodens. I don't believe that the victims even realised that anyone had any ill feelings towards them,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak