OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it sad that they CPS took those infants, and are denying even supervised visits with any of the Rhodens. Claiming they are all suspects. Amazing.
I think it's sick that they are allowed to steal those infants, just *disappear them* and their family members are not allowed to know a thing about them or their whereabouts. Any excuse to kidnap infants will do, for this corrupt agency. Wish I could say I am surprised. Zero calls have been made to check on the older child,(Brentley Rhoden, 3,) who survived. Hmmmm...

They have been in foster care all this time, so even those who are fighting for custody, will have to face that precedent, and are unlikely to win. :(
RSBM

"The Pike County Children’s Services Board asked Rosenberger to keep closed all court hearings and seal records related to the ongoing custody of Ruger, now nine months old, and Kylie, now three months old. "

"The children remain in the care of foster parents. Most family members have not been allowed visitation -- including supervised visitation -- with the children since they were placed in state care on April 22. They say they have been told that Rhoden family members remain under suspicion."

"The gag order means those family members seeking custody, who have had visitation, can not talk to anyone about the children -- including the babies great-grandmother, Geneva Rhoden.

"The judge doesn’t even understand the burden he’s done by doing that,'' Tony Rhoden said. "How has that baby grown? I can't tell you what color her eyes are. I have never seen her. A lot of us have never seen her."

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...scoff-pike-county-sheriffs-comments/88507184/

Hi rsd1200. I haven't posted on here for a while. I had a death in my family so I have been kind of distracted. The only thing I can think of that would be bigger than drugs would be *advertiser censored*. More specifically child *advertiser censored*. Huge money there. But also huge risk since the Gov monitors the internet for such sites. Unless it was produced in the trailer and sold via CD through the mail. Still would have to have a way to attract buyers, maybe through Craigs list or other sites? A guy in a town about 50 miles from me was doing this using his own children. The kids told a couple of friends and the friends told parents who went to police. The said they found huge amounts of cash in his home. Guy was a real sicko. Hope this is not against TOS.

Ok, don't everyone beat me up.... But
Could this be a reason they have not been allowed to have any contact with the children whatsoever? It's about the only thing I can think of that would be reason enough for such a harsh ruling on children's behalf.

Could this be a reason they have not been allowed to have any contact with the children whatsoever? It's about the only thing I can think of that would be reason enough for such a harsh ruling on children's behalf.

Hmmm.. Raisinsback & evelezrn - what if you took that same theory PLUS an additional dimension - especially in light of the fact that it has been so challenging to figure out, for certain, some of the 'who was married to who' and 'who belongs to who' - would it be a cover up - or would one of the (if so) surviving victims had an outside contact who exacted revenge for him/her. Someone spared those babies for a reason.

Just one last sideways thought: about the *advertiser censored* fighting that was mentioned in the beginning by LE and its tie to gangs.

No, the children would not qualify for SSI. Only a caregiver, who is 65 or older, blind, and/or disabled and meets the other income requirements, would be eligible. If the children lived with them it might increase their SSI benefit, but I'm unsure of that.

You could be right. Usually when they bring in a SSA-1099 it will have the parents name and the child's (eg. Jane Doe for John Doe JR). When I ask they always say it is SSI but it could be called something else. When someone over 62 brings in a SSA-1099 then it is regular retirement Social Security. As I said I know very little about Social Security and how it works. Basically all I know about it is when it is regarded as taxable income. I would think though that some governmental agency would be paying the surviving children benefits though.

I find it sad that they CPS took those infants, and are denying even supervised visits with any of the Rhodens. Claiming they are all suspects. Amazing.
I think it's sick that they are allowed to steal those infants, just *disappear them* and their family members are not allowed to know a thing about them or their whereabouts. Any excuse to kidnap infants will do, for this corrupt agency. Wish I could say I am surprised. Zero calls have been made to check on the older child,(Brentley Rhoden, 3,) who survived. Hmmmm...

They have been in foster care all this time, so even those who are fighting for custody, will have to face that precedent, and are unlikely to win. :(
RSBM

"The Pike County Children’s Services Board asked Rosenberger to keep closed all court hearings and seal records related to the ongoing custody of Ruger, now nine months old, and Kylie, now three months old. "

"The children remain in the care of foster parents. Most family members have not been allowed visitation -- including supervised visitation -- with the children since they were placed in state care on April 22. They say they have been told that Rhoden family members remain under suspicion."

"The gag order means those family members seeking custody, who have had visitation, can not talk to anyone about the children -- including the babies great-grandmother, Geneva Rhoden.

"The judge doesn’t even understand the burden he’s done by doing that,'' Tony Rhoden said. "How has that baby grown? I can't tell you what color her eyes are. I have never seen her. A lot of us have never seen her."

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...scoff-pike-county-sheriffs-comments/88507184/

I find it interesting that he mentioned his sister. Is she the one being allowed to visit the children but not the others? If so that would mean the sister is the only one they have cleared of suspicion meaning that even GR has not been cleared as a suspect.

There is already such burden out there on the family with such tragedy and they just placed more because we can’t talk about those children,'' Tony Rhoden said. "By putting a gag order on the case, you put a burden on the family for the fact is if, let's say for instance, my mom goes to my sister and says how are those children doing? How would you like to be that person to tell your mom: I can’t talk to you,'' he said.
"How would you like to be in those shoes?"
"How would you like to be in her shoes?"

That occurred to me also. But they allowed FR's son's mother to keep him and HR's daughters dad to keep her. These two children were old enough to have potentially have told something or at least FR's son since he was there at the time. HR's daughter could have told about someone who was at DR's prior to her dad picking her up.

I am thinking that not allowing family access to these kids is more of a bargaining chip to put pressure on them to talk. It sure makes it seem like LE has zeroed in on family members as the perps doesn't it?

edited by me

I've thought all along that CR1 would have probably been at DR's new home. Maybe, b/c DR worked late, he went to the "work" trailer to hang out w/GR. I have a feeling that GR was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If CRsr was the target then that would mean they might have went to DR's first looking for him? Then when they didn't find him there went on to the "work" trailer. Could FR and HG been killed simply because she woke up and maybe turned on a light to feed RR and they thought that FR or HG saw something? Still KR is the odd man out.

Hmmm.. Raisinsback & evelezrn - what if you took that same theory PLUS an additional dimension - especially in light of the fact that it has been so challenging to figure out, for certain, some of the 'who was married to who' and 'who belongs to who' - would it be a cover up - or would one of the (if so) surviving victims had an outside contact who exacted revenge for him/her. Someone spared those babies for a reason.

Just one last sideways thought: about the *advertiser censored* fighting that was mentioned in the beginning by LE and its tie to gangs.

I have thought about that but I just can't see DR involved in anything like that. But her and the kids could have been killed simply because the killer went to her house first looking for CRsr.

That occurred to me also. But they allowed FR's son's mother to keep him and HR's daughters dad to keep her. These two children were old enough to have potentially have told something or at least FR's son since he was there at the time. HR's daughter could have told about someone who was at DR's prior to her dad picking her up.

I am thinking that not allowing family access to these kids is more of a bargaining chip to put pressure on them to talk. It sure makes it seem like LE has zeroed in on family members as the perps doesn't it?

edited by me

I don't know how to bold comments so an re posting one of the sentences above:
"But they allowed FR's son's mother to keep him and HR's daughters dad to keep her."

Maybe because the parents of the other children were NOT Rhodens. Just a guess though.

That, or they were extorting someone over something like that, and they had to make sure everyone who knew, were gone.

I find it interesting that he mentioned his sister. Is she the one being allowed to visit the children but not the others? If so that would mean the sister is the only one they have cleared of suspicion meaning that even GR has not been cleared as a suspect.

There is already such burden out there on the family with such tragedy and they just placed more because we can’t talk about those children,'' Tony Rhoden said. "By putting a gag order on the case, you put a burden on the family for the fact is if, let's say for instance, my mom goes to my sister and says how are those children doing? How would you like to be that person to tell your mom: I can’t talk to you,'' he said.
"How would you like to be in those shoes?"
"How would you like to be in her shoes?"

My guess is that the sister in question is either Brenda or Wilma.

edited by me

Unless I missed it, TR is the only one who has been vocal about this to the press.

My guess is that the sister in question is either Brenda or Wilma.
Yes sadly it seems someone there is in the thick of it. And everyone else suffers, very sad.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I don't know how to bold comments so an re posting one of the sentences above:
"But they allowed FR's son's mother to keep him and HR's daughters dad to keep her."

Maybe because the parents of the other children were NOT Rhodens. Just a guess though.

I wonder if the Manleys and Rhodens are visiting those two children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141