OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been one rhoden brother noticeably quiet, and I think he has sons who are also quiet in all this. If cps won't allow rhoden visits, with exception of Geneva, that shows someone, a rhoden, is under suspicion. Seems like Tony is front and center and not trying to hide anything. Maybe the others, those who lived right nearby but were spared, are under the microscope.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

There has been one rhoden brother noticeably quiet, and I think he has sons who are also quiet in all this. If cps won't allow rhoden visits, with exception of Geneva, that shows someone, a rhoden, is under suspicion. Seems like Tony is front and center and not trying to hide anything. Maybe the others, those who lived right nearby but were spared, are under the microscope.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Perfect reason for them to solve the crime swiftly --- so the kids can be visited and know their family. I'm sure it's devastating to not be able to see the children after losing so many. At the very least, clear Geneva.

I don't know how to bold comments so an re posting one of the sentences above:
"But they allowed FR's son's mother to keep him and HR's daughters dad to keep her."

Maybe because the parents of the other children were NOT Rhodens. Just a guess though.

True. the way you bold words in a quote it to run your mouse over them and turn the text blue then click on the B at the top of your message. hope this helps.

That is why I'm getting donated to a medical school. After they're are done, they cremate me, and bury the ashes...

Not a bad idea. I'm going the cremation route (or that's what I've TOLD everyone I want). Scatter my ashes on some of my favorite places and be done. If they want to have a celebration of my life, at someone's home, than that's cool. All that money just to buy a box, and plant me in the ground, I don't see it.

I wonder if the Manleys and Rhodens are visiting those two children?

It seems I read somewhere that TR had visited FR's son's grandmother and asked if he could stay in the child's life, visiting and stuff. But I would think if he did visit with the child the mom or grandmother would be there? After all that is happened I can't see them allowing him to take the child somewhere alone.

It seems I read somewhere that TR had visited FR's son's grandmother and asked if he could stay in the child's life, visiting and stuff. But I would think if he did visit with the child the mom or grandmother would be there? After all that is happened I can't see them allowing him to take the child somewhere alone.

No. I'd not see that either. Also, in the beginning, from what I understood, she had to go to the courthouse and file paperwork to see the children in state's custody. Each day that she delays makes it less likely. Six months have gone by. Surely one of the three children, or one of the grandchildren, who live nearby, could have taken her to file.

Not a bad idea. I'm going the cremation route (or that's what I've TOLD everyone I want). Scatter my ashes on some of my favorite places and be done. If they want to have a celebration of my life, at someone's home, than that's cool. All that money just to buy a box, and plant me in the ground, I don't see it.

I won't have the money for a funeral and my kids won't, either. It's all a waste of money in my opinion. I'll be dead, I won't care if there are pretty flowers and a nice casket. Why have people I haven't seen in years look at me and say they will miss me... lol

I won't have the money for a funeral and my kids won't, either. It's all a waste of money in my opinion. I'll be dead, I won't care if there are pretty flowers and a nice casket. Why have people I haven't seen in years look at me and say they will miss me... lol

Totally agree. If someone wants to see me, don't wait til my funeral, cause there ain't gonna be one! lol

That occurred to me also. But they allowed FR's son's mother to keep him and HR's daughters dad to keep her. These two children were old enough to have potentially have told something or at least FR's son since he was there at the time. HR's daughter could have told about someone who was at DR's prior to her dad picking her up.

I am thinking that not allowing family access to these kids is more of a bargaining chip to put pressure on them to talk. It sure makes it seem like LE has zeroed in on family members as the perps doesn't it?

edited by me

It quite possible, (likely even), that the abduction of these two infants has nothing to do all with the Rhodens being suspect. There are an unbelievable amount of couples, looking to adopt healthy infants from the foster care system, usually they can't afford, (or don't want to pay), traditional adoption agencies, and they can obtain children through the system and get paid to do so. Young babies are a hot commodity, and it's not unheard of, for there to be back-door deals.

There was some speculation, on Topix, (*shudder* I know!), that the children were the reason for the murders, as whoever obtained custody stood to inherit, (via proxie), the Rhoden dynasty, ( such as it is)... personally, I feel the babies, were removed because the agency has places a plenty, for such infants, and justifies it by the assumption that the Rhodens, are * bad people anyway*...

It's personal preference I suppose. I feel the ceremony is more for those we leave behind, to have a chance to pay last respects. Provides closure, and perhaps a little comfort. (we've held "services" for beloved pets. I'm pretty sure they didn't need those, but we did it for ourselves and out little's, because we loved them, and we needed to do this one last loving thing).

Just as some want a fancy wedding ceremony, and some couples don't get married at all. A lot of it involves the feelings of our family members, and the importance placed, (or not), on tradition.

I will probably prepare a small pre-paid, ceremony for my children, family and friends, and they may want a stone, or marker, they can visit.... but I want to donate whatever "parts" of me lol... Might be of use to someone (organs, corneas, skin for grafting... Whatever wonderful use they have for my "spare parts, by the time I move on). And then I will probably be made into fertilizer to nourish the green spaces... ( they can actually compost you now! Google "Green Funeral")!

I told my children to cremate me and split me between the 2 of them. Then they are to hang a large picture of me over the mantle and place my ashes there. Not creepy at all... My future daughter-in-laws will hate me.:facepalm::happydance:

I went to mortuary school. I am from a small rural county in NC. I have worked at 2 funeral homes here. 8,000-10,000 for a basic casketed funeral is right on the money for a rural area.

I told my children to cremate me and split me between the 2 of them. Then they are to hang a large picture of me over the mantle and place my ashes there. Not creepy at all... My future daughter-in-laws will hate me.:facepalm::happydance:

I think my kids will roll up my ashes and smoke me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141