OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure I am confused ..You posters in and around Pike Co caught my mistake.I guess when I saw the Highway
information I did a double-take and read into the information that my ambition is truly a desire to find redeeming
Qualities in the Rhodens so victimized..Nice Slouthing.

I am seriously beginning to wonder if there were ever that many plants ,I do not recall seeing any coverage of them being removed . Reporters were there night and day ,are they under a gag order or ......Maybe its a cover up to take away from the real crime.

I am seriously beginning to wonder if there were ever that many plants ,I do not recall seeing any coverage of them being removed . Reporters were there night and day ,are they under a gag order or ......Maybe its a cover up to take away from the real crime.

This has been a bone of contention with me since day one. You know that with 200 or so plants being found (so they said), the news copters would have been over those trailers like fleas on Fluffy. What did they do with them? Leave them in the buildings for Tony to take care of? Were they in the trailers and moved with them? If so, they'd have to be stripped and dried to figure out how much there was as far as amounts, or I guess they could just count the plants if they were very small. But if they felt the plants were tied into someone else then they'd need the weight of the plants. Idk, I just think it is really weird.

I was finally able to read all the articles in the Chillicothe Gazette ( the links posted by everyone today ) ,the more this goes on ,the more detailed that come out ,this whole case does not add up .I have spent all this time reading every piece of information posted here ,the media , the family's interviews ,face book accounts and comments from other family members...you get my point. It is not all adding up ,not at all .

I am sure I am confused ..You posters in and around Pike Co caught my mistake.I guess when I saw the Highway
information I did a double-take and read into the information that my ambition is truly a desire to find redeeming
Qualities in the Rhodens so victimized..Nice Slouthing.

I don't think being related to someone who has a highway named after him would have made any difference to me at all.

I already thought the Rhodens had MANY redeeming qualities even before I read the article.

8 close people dead with still no arrest?

Note to self.

Never move to Pike County.

Especially when arrests are still not made during an election year.

Geee Monetti.

Does anyone else find it odd that the extended family members that intended spending the night with the Rhodens at the various locations each changed their minds at the last minute? DS with Kenneth, Hannah's sister drove by and went home to sleep "for whatever reason", Hanna's cousin took a last minute babysitting job. And Hannah sent the older daughter to stay with her father at 10:30 that night. It just seems like a lot of last minute shuffling and makes me wonder since there's been speculation with some of DR's FB posts about impeding danger.

To me the fact that DS, KR(daughter) and MG all were supposed to spend the night at what ended up being three different murder scenes, but changed their mind last minute, is really mind blowing. It probably doesn't mean anything, we don't even know if it's true, but it would be one heck of a coincidence imo.

I just posted the same thing before getting through the thread and reading your post. I totally agree and think that it's too much of a coincidence.

CSI
Actually if if was "staged" to look "sophisticated" and LE & all of us fell for it that would make it very sophisticated.

Ha! You've got a point there!

I know some people that are very, very good at playing dumb. They're anything but. Food for thought. :)

This has been brought up from the beginning. Not even one leaf of a plant has been shown while busts at surrounding grow operations show the plants, lights, everything...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/2...ohio-family-massacre-scene-state-ag-says.html

Published April 26, 2016

Also Monday, a local prosecutor confirmed that several hundred marijauna plants were found at three of the crime scenes, some of which were sheltered in a large grow-house.

In the video at link it is said to be about 200lbs.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/2...ohio-family-massacre-scene-state-ag-says.html

Published April 26, 2016

Also Monday, a local prosecutor confirmed that several hundred marijauna plants were found at three of the crime scenes, some of which were sheltered in a large grow-house.

In the video at link it is said to be about 200lbs.

I believe the reporter misspoke when he said pounds. All other reports I've seen said about 200 plants.

But, like other posters have mentioned, we see no evidence of the pot grows (unless I missed something in the video).

There was a pic early on showing two cop's looking inside an old wooden storage building kind of to the side and behind Chris's house.

Long time reader but first time post... Most often in early news video there are pictures of bodies being removed from a crime scene and pictures of illegal plants being bagged as evidence. We have many pictures taken from the air and on scene, yet not one shows either of these things happening. Does anyone else find that strange?

Long time reader but first time post... Most often in early news video there are pictures of bodies being removed from a crime scene and pictures of illegal plants being bagged as evidence. We have many pictures taken from the air and on scene, yet not one shows either of these things happening. Does anyone else find that strange?

Sometimes we see a pic/video of a body being removed. But not always, and maybe not even often. Because of the remote location, it might have been easier for LE to keep the media at a distance. So, no, I don't find it strange at all. Why? Do you think there's some kind of coverup? With all the different agencies and departments involved in this case, that would have to be one MASSIVE coverup.

long time reader but first time post... Most often in early news video there are pictures of bodies being removed from a crime scene and pictures of illegal plants being bagged as evidence. We have many pictures taken from the air and on scene, yet not one shows either of these things happening. Does anyone else find that strange?

welcome !!!!!!!!!

Sometimes we see a pic/video of a body being removed. But not always, and maybe not even often. Because of the remote location, it might have been easier for LE to keep the media at a distance. So, no, I don't find it strange at all. Why? Do you think there's some kind of coverup? With all the different agencies and departments involved in this case, that would have to be one MASSIVE coverup.

No evidence that a crime was committed or sign of criminal activity has ever been shown that I recall....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay