OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you! I believe it could be about some profound information they had on someone. Or someone was angry about business $$ ( with the drugs, cars, etc) maybe they were owed $ from Rhodens that rhoden's were denying.. maybe they had something hidden in properties that someone was looking to gain possession of...

I believe this involved someone with killing experience or planned for a very very long time,however I think it is the prior. A family/ close friend may have helped as well but one thing for sure and that is definitely more then 1-2 ppl... just my opinion

When i read Donald Stone's statement i read it that he didn't get the call from Kenneth to come over, (the night before) to spend the night. If that is the case then it leads to the believe Kenneth was killed first. Jmo
But why did it take DS so long to figure out that Kenneth may be deceased?

Iirc the last or the three close locations, (Dana's) was close to 8:30..donald found out/heard about it and then went to check on Kenneth finding him just before 1:30. 5 hours went by between the two, i don't know where Donald lived/was staying and i don't know that he has a vehicle. He had another relative with him, he may have been the one driving, ? Idk for some reason i think Kenneth was going to pick donald up the night before, when he was murdered. JMO

But why did it take DS so long to figure out that Kenneth may be deceased?

According to Kendra they all thought KR was at work, and didn't send anyone to look for him until lunchtime when he still wasn't picking up.

I have missed some news here, was it said whether Donald had a phone?, not mentioning the relative with Donald but was it said who drove to Kenneths? Donald? The relative?

I have missed some news here, was it said whether Donald had a phone?, not mentioning the relative with Donald but was it said who drove to Kenneths? Donald? The relative?

DS has said he had to go out on the road to get a connection.
The relative with DS was LR, KR son.
I believe it was LR who drove to KR.

I read that the dogs were intimidating enough for officers to have to asked somebody ( maybe one of the relatives or neighbors) to help get them remove dogs from blocking the properties crime scenes ....

That would be at KRs home. They had to get someone to remove the dog(s), I remember talk he had one pitt that stayed in with him.
Now. He was shot in his bed. If a stranger broke in, the dog is going to do something, KR is going to hear it and would at least be out of the bed to try to put up some kind of a fight. MO, the "whomever" was at KRs, he went to bed earliest for work (most likely habit), he went to sleep and well, take it from there. My point his dog KNEW the killer. KR knew and trusted him or them too. MOO

That would be at KRs home. They had to get someone to remove the dog(s), I remember talk he had one pitt that stayed in with him.
Now. He was shot in his bed. If a stranger broke in, the dog is going to do something, KR is going to hear it and would at least be out of the bed to try to put up some kind of a fight. MO, the "whomever" was at KRs, he went to bed earliest for work (most likely habit), he went to sleep and well, take it from there. My point his dog KNEW the killer. KR knew and trusted him or them too. MOO

The only theory I've ever been "comfortable" with is murder/suicide and someone covering up the suicide. I still sometimes have to remind myself that LE ruled that out (way to early to know for sure imo, but still). I guess I lack the imagination to picture some outsider executing an entire family, but I try. ;-)

The only theory I've ever been "comfortable" with is murder/suicide and someone covering up the suicide. I still sometimes have to remind myself that LE ruled that out (way to early to know for sure imo, but still). I guess I lack the imagination to picture some outsider executing an entire family, but I try. ;-)

My very first thought was, murder/suicide also. I am thinking that the crime scene contains evidence that led LE to make judgement call of homocide.

I never could see this as murder/suicide. Everything connected to this case has been totally bizarre from the minute the news broke...

i remember that Bobbi jo said there was blood all over in the living room drag marks (blood) to the back room and that it looked like he had the chit beat out of him. It would seem that the suspect would be wounded as well, busted up hands/knuckles, and even a black eye. I wonder if the rhoden that was beat also showed signs on his hands that he fought back. Jmo

I agree. If that dog knew them, she'd have been wiggling all over the place. We know how she responded to unknowns, because of the day that LE was there, and DS restrained her, so she was not a dog that was okay with strangers, in her space. But DS went right into the trailer when he checked on KR, and Brownie did not stop him at all. The person who killed KR, almost had to have been in that trailer, when KR went to bed. I know it's not popular but it makes me feel odd about how KR fit into this. Was he taken out to leave no witnesses? Had he seen something earlier that would have triggered a memory?

DS said the dog had to be restrained. But, was it because the dog was trying to attack or because the dog would jump on them wanting attention? Then again, do you believe DS?

I too, wish we knew what kind of wounds, if any were on Chris's hands. I'd bet my last nickel there was a major confrontation between him and the killers. I also wonder what the killers looked like. I would have to believe they had to stay home and play sick for at least three days, or went on a fishing trip out of town.
Somebody mentioned the sheet in Chris's autopsy that was almost totally blacked out. Some thought that might have been the tox report. I wonder if it wasn't about all the wounds he received from the gun shots. He was hit once in the arm, and twice in the head, and six in the torso.

There was another large drug bust in Mercer County in Ohio. A major Crystal Meth supplier. He was going to California to get his Meth to sell. The investigation ran 16 months before the arrest. The task force said it wasn't like TV where
they solve a case in an hour.

Seems like everybody is cracking down on drugs. Was looking for an update in the Lori Heimer case, and there was a bust (meth) in Ford County, (Dodge City). $100,000.00 worth of method confiscated!

DS said the dog had to be restrained. But, was it because the dog was trying to attack or because the dog would jump on them wanting attention? Then again, do you believe DS?

I personally don't put too much trust in much DS says.
However the comments about mean dogs I would believe. He said it publicly. If untrue I would think LE would have had him under a telescope.

No one has verified weather KR had to work or not. Its one person saying that KR and DS were going to work on cars. Some where it stated that KR and his daughter talk every day. You would think KR would of told his daughter that he and DS were going to work on cars the next day, but she thought KR was at work? Which I would assume KR would of went to work since it was a new job, but then again we don't know when he started this new job. Oh so confusing.MOO

Seems like most think Kenny had a new job. I don't remember reading that, but maybe I did. I have the feeling he had been there for quite a while.
I know any hospital I have ever worked at, we didn't get vacation time. We got what is referred to as paid time off. How much PTO you earned depended on how many hours you worked. So, even as a part time employee, I earned enough PTO after three months to be able to take a couple of days off with pay. It is actually much better than vacation time. I don't know if other types of businesses have adopted that or not, but if Kenny's employer had PTO, then he probably could have taken a day off W/O losing any wages. And, maybe Fridays were generally slower than other work days.
It would be interesting to know if he had missed calls on his phone when he was discovered. Tho it may be a few more months before the phones are returned to family.
He may have not said anything to Kendra, because that could be a day she always works, and knew he would be busy, and so would she.
I know after I got married, I never made a special effort to tell my mom I was taking the day off, or that I was going out of town for the day. And we usually talked several times a week.

Has anyone noticed the fella that used to live at the same address as KR at LF? KR apparently moved from living w/his ex. GR is listed as living at the same address as KR and his ex. Then it seems he moved to the yellow house for a spell based on TR's interview, and it seems that GR was living at the trailer based on interviews. Then KR moves to Left Fork. I guess the other fella was in the other trailer, but at a different time. He's bounced around everywhere. Ky, Tx, Oh, Ca,

Edit: I think he is from Greenup.

Has anyone noticed the fella that used to live at the same address as KR at LF? KR apparently moved from living w/his ex. GR is listed as living at the same address as KR and his ex. Then it seems he moved to the yellow house for a spell based on TR's interview, and it seems that GR was living at the trailer based on interviews. Then KR moves to Left Fork. I guess the other fella was in the other trailer, but at a different time. He's bounced around everywhere. Ky, Tx, Oh, Ca,

Edit: I think he is from Greenup.

GR lived with KR? Then lived at the trailer the same time KR lived at the yellow house? Then moved to the LF address? Hmmm. That connects GR closely with CR1 and KR. Could that be the reason KR was included in the group? Ky, Tx, Oh, and Ca. Tx and Ca. has easy access to and from Mexico. But LE said this wasn't about drugs. But could it have been about GR getting off drugs?To the point he was no longer acting as a courier for cartels? Geez I am going down the rabbit hole again. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966