OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These murders were over the children. I think over one child in particular. As LM said. A child custody issue.

Again I point to the Wendy Camp case where ex's were able to act like everything was just fine and even issued an invite, then turned around and killed a mother, an aunt they didn't even know and a six year old girl they deemed as damaged goods. That wasn't the only murder the Noe family was involved in either. One of Beverly's son-in-law's was killed a couple of years before Wendy was. This was and is a family that believed murder is a solution to any problem.

Believe it or not there are entire families who are evil personified and who think the end justifies the means no matter the cost. I think FR got involved with one of those families.

Each one of those homes contained one person who could try to get legal custody except KR.

FR= dad.
DR= grandmother.
CR1= grandfather.

The others were just collateral damage except KR.

And I think KR knew why FR might have tried to get custody and he would have known who the killers were based on that.

Based on this theory it explains why HG was one of those with the most bullet wounds (5). There could have been some jealousy and revenge there.

And since the child in question was 3 years old that means the ex had access to all those homes and in the year or so prior to HG, very intimate knowledge. i can't see that all that much would have changed in their routines after the breakup other than DR's new home. And according to the ex in question she remained close friends with the family and would have most certainly have received and invite to that new home.
Just playing Devil's Advocate, why then isn't BJM dead? She's a Rhoden for all intents and purposes. She was there every day and it is said she helped raise DR'S kids, and grandkids.

This may not be popular, but I think BJM had a big motive in all of this. I think DR getting a trailer and getting back with CRsr and then HMR having her baby set her off. She thought her sister was out of the picture. She was very close to the R family. She stated she helped raised DR's kids and looked forward to helping the next generation raise their kids. She was close to CRsr and maybe wanted more with him, thinking DR was out of the picture, just move right into DR's place and take over. Then CRsr bought DR a trailer with plans of them getting back together. This really set BJM off. She planned to get rid of everyone but the littlest kids and planned to keep HMR baby as her own. She would then get to raise that baby and receive the baby's inheritance. She wouldn't lose anything and still have a means of living and a place to live.

BJM was able to get other close people to the family who had issues with the R's to help her. Their pay was whatever they could find in pot and money. That is why CRsr was tortued; he wouldn't give up where the money was.

KR had to go because he would have figured out BJM's plan since he was close to that part of the family. I think whoever shot KR freaked out after shooting him once and dropped the money and fled.

BJM was hoping it would look like Mexican cartel did it, but LE found evidence that it actually family!

I don't know if we are allowed to link criminal records to any of these people, but there is some violence on every everyone, but HHG. Even BJM!

Plausible or mystery movie material?

Just playing Devil's Advocate, why then isn't BJM dead? She's a Rhoden for all intents and purposes. She was there every day and it is said she helped raise DR'S kids, and grandkids.

She may not have known what the rest of them knew. I kind of have the feeling that CR1 and KR's father made them promise to take care of her. Remember she was his "special friend". But I don't think they really confided in her. She was given a bit of money to feed the animals. I think if they confided in her to that extent she would know who killed them because she would have been privy to all their secrets.
But like I said I could be wrong. It just somehow clicked with me when I reread the Wendy Camp case that this could be along the same lines.

I mentioned once that there might be a love triangle between Dana,Chris, and another, could have been male or female. Not necessarily BJ. But I feel like if that's the case, the third person his their feelings well enough that neither Dana or Chris were aware of this person's feelings.
BJ was mentioned as a special friend in Chris's dad's obit. I think she helped take care of him, probably cooking, cleaning, running errands several days a week.
Also, BJ said she also did housekeeping for Kenny. I wondered if maybe she would have liked a more meaningful relationship with him. From what I have read, he and Staci had been divorced for several years.
I'm still having problems with the killers being blood relatives. I just haven't got that impression. Hopefully I'm right. As I stated before, everything about this case has been bizarre from the minute the story broke in the news. I feel like whoever is arrested will fit right in with "bizarre"!

Wow, very thought-provoking and really great ideas.

I'm going to mull this over. Do you think it could be nearly the same situation, but with a different child and father? I checked back into this thread and it seems like someone else is suggesting as such. I just wanted to comment here and quote your post.

These murders were over the children. I think over one child in particular. As LM said. A child custody issue.

Again I point to the Wendy Camp case where ex's were able to act like everything was just fine and even issued an invite, then turned around and killed a mother, an aunt they didn't even know and a six year old girl they deemed as damaged goods. That wasn't the only murder the Noe family was involved in either. One of Beverly's son-in-law's was killed a couple of years before Wendy was. This was and is a family that believed murder is a solution to any problem.

Believe it or not there are entire families who are evil personified and who think the end justifies the means no matter the cost. I think FR got involved with one of those families.

Each one of those homes contained one person who could try to get legal custody except KR.

FR= dad.
DR= grandmother.
CR1= grandfather.

The others were just collateral damage except KR.

And I think KR knew why FR might have tried to get custody and he would have known who the killers were based on that.

Based on this theory it explains why HG was one of those with the most bullet wounds (5). There could have been some jealousy and revenge there.

And since the child in question was 3 years old that means the ex had access to all those homes and in the year or so prior to HG, very intimate knowledge. i can't see that all that much would have changed in their routines after the breakup other than DR's new home. And according to the ex in question she remained close friends with the family and would have most certainly have received and invite to that new home.

I don't think they would have given B back to his mom it they were suspecting her at all. I think the dad of Kylie is the suspect. Otherwise she would be with her dad. I think HG betrayed her family by being with FR and sticking with that family, while her brother was shunned from the family for being abusive to HR. Her brother lost his possible baby, his girlfriend, and his sister, due to the Rhodens! The only 2 children in hiding right now are Gilleys (assuming Kylie is a Gilley). The others are safe enough to go home.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You guys/ladies are awesome. This feels so spot on. Would explain a lot.

She may not have known what the rest of them knew. I kind of have the feeling that CR1 and KR's father made them promise to take care of her. Remember she was his "special friend". But I don't think they really confided in her. She was given a bit of money to feed the animals. I think if they confided in her to that extent she would know who killed them because she would have been privy to all their secrets.
But like I said I could be wrong. It just somehow clicked with me when I reread the Wendy Camp case that this could be along the same lines.

If I were the killer, I'd not have taken any chances that she didn't know. I tend to think she was really close. I don't think, though, that whatever was going on, that any of them really thought it was something, that they would cause someone to murder them. She keeps sticking out to me, same as DS, but for a different reason. But, I can see something like your scenario, playing out.

Wow, very thought-provoking and really great ideas.

I'm going to mull this over. Do you think it could be nearly the same situation, but with a different child and father? I checked back into this thread and it seems like someone else is suggesting as such. I just wanted to comment here and quote your post.

I think it could have. Child custody were the first words out of LM's mouth. Maybe DR told him or hinted at something.

MAMA, I know who IJ and RM are, who is LJ? And I might still add JJ to that list! I wouldn't put anything above him, he's already killed two people...

Thank you! This is what I have been searching. BBM

MAMA, I know who IJ and RM are, who is LJ? And I might still add JJ to that list! I wouldn't put anything above him, he's already killed two people...
Larry -fb threat. Had an issue with CRjunior. Same last name as IJ.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm leaning towards dispute over HR's newborn IF this is over any kind of domestic dispute. I don't really think there were any disputes between FR and CR or HR and JW. JW was just recently given full custody of SR and he openly stated he only had visitation before due to his work schedule.

I keep thinking about people within the community being afraid to come forward. There are so many different scenarios that come to mind about remaining silent. I think personally it comes down to something bigger and more expanded than a few locals pulling off this crime. In other words, someone(s) local knows others, not so local, to call on to get a job done.

I've said this a few pages back & I still think it has to do with something that got changed that night. An excuse didn't really seem like a good one. I still think it has to do with HR but not child custody. DR and HHG were victims because they were close to her and HR confided in them. CR2 & FR were victims because they live with the intended victims. CR1 & GR heard commotion at FR's & possibly came outside to investigate 1st. KR makes sense only because he knows of the killer if it is who I think it is (I don't know how close they were though). If any family member's are not being truthful as Reader has stated it is female and that female could be in denial. DS & BJM no nothing, but act strange because they don't want to get caught for anything illegal.

This may not be popular, but I think BJM had a big motive in all of this. I think DR getting a trailer and getting back with CRsr and then HMR having her baby set her off. She thought her sister was out of the picture. She was very close to the R family. She stated she helped raised DR's kids and looked forward to helping the next generation raise their kids. She was close to CRsr and maybe wanted more with him, thinking DR was out of the picture, just move right into DR's place and take over. Then CRsr bought DR a trailer with plans of them getting back together. This really set BJM off. She planned to get rid of everyone but the littlest kids and planned to keep HMR baby as her own. She would then get to raise that baby and receive the baby's inheritance. She wouldn't lose anything and still have a means of living and a place to live.

BJM was able to get other close people to the family who had issues with the R's to help her. Their pay was whatever they could find in pot and money. That is why CRsr was tortued; he wouldn't give up where the money was.

KR had to go because he would have figured out BJM's plan since he was close to that part of the family. I think whoever shot KR freaked out after shooting him once and dropped the money and fled.

BJM was hoping it would look like Mexican cartel did it, but LE found evidence that it actually family!

I don't know if we are allowed to link criminal records to any of these people, but there is some violence on every everyone, but HHG. Even BJM!

Plausible or mystery movie material?

I don't see her doing this, herself, however, I can see that she might possibly feel pushed out, again, as the "it's complicated" romance, between her sister, and CR1, fires back up.

If I were the killer(s), the only way she'd be alive, is if I knew for a fact that she'd either never tell, if she knew, or that she knew nothing at all, and I'd have to be 100% certain on both the former and the latter. What's one more body, after you've killed eight people? She was in those homes every day. LM said that she helped raise DR's kids, and that she was helping raise DR's grandkids. I don't see the Rhoden's couching their speech in front of her. She's been a part of the Rhoden family for too long. If anything, I think Reader may be including her among those, who've not been entirely forthright, for whatever reason. I'd definitely give a family, or extended family, member, money to take care of my critters, and clean my home. It just wouldn't feel right not paying them, even if they didn't want pay. I even pay the kids when they house sit for us and watch our menagerie. The Rhodens had 14-15 coon hounds, two house dogs, umpteen fighting *advertiser censored*, and she cleaned CR1's "work" trailer, where, at least, GR lived, and she cleaned KR's trailer on occasion. That's a lot. I only have eight animals and they require quite a lot of care. Also, the door was locked, at CR1's and it was normally unlocked. The dogs were out, also not normal, and his main auto had to be there too. I'd never thought to use a spare key and just roll up in a family member's home like that. I'd have figured they stayed home that day and were possibly sick. She was comfortable enough to grab that key and roll right up in there, though. I don't even do that at my own parent's home.

My immediate family and I go in to in and out of each others homes without knocking. Never really thought much about it. I went to see my folks one time, and I got there about 1a. I rung the doorbell twice, and finally got my phone out and called, and told my mom to plz come to the door and let me in!

My immediate family and I go in to in and out of each others homes without knocking. Never really thought much about it. I went to see my folks one time, and I got there about 1a. I rung the doorbell twice, and finally got my phone out and called, and told my mom to plz come to the door and let me in!

.BBM
It's just different for different folks. If I went up to my b.i.l.'s house, where his cousin lived, and the dogs were already out, and the door was locked. I'd figure he was home, and would knock, or call him first on my cell. I'd not just get the spare key and go wandering in the house. My point though, is that to be a s.i.l. she had to have felt very comfortable in doing that, b/c, I'd figure they were home and had their door locked for a specific reason... to keep folks from walking in on them getting out of the shower, or maybe they were with a female, etc..., something that could prove embarrassing, for everyone around. If only that had been the case here. :(

If I were the killer(s), the only way she'd be alive, is if I knew for a fact that she'd either never tell, if she knew, or that she knew nothing at all, and I'd have to be 100% certain on both the former and the latter. What's one more body, after you've killed eight people? She was in those homes every day. LM said that she helped raise DR's kids, and that she was helping raise DR's grandkids. I don't see the Rhoden's couching their speech in front of her. She's been a part of the Rhoden family for too long. If anything, I think Reader may be including her among those, who've not been entirely forthright, for whatever reason. I'd definitely give a family, or extended family, member, money to take care of my critters, and clean my home. It just wouldn't feel right not paying them, even if they didn't want pay. I even pay the kids when they house sit for us and watch our menagerie. The Rhodens had 14-15 coon hounds, two house dogs, umpteen fighting *advertiser censored*, and she cleaned CR1's "work" trailer, where, at least, GR lived, and she cleaned KR's trailer on occasion. That's a lot. I only have eight animals and they require quite a lot of care. Also, the door was locked, at CR1's and it was normally unlocked. The dogs were out, also not normal, and his main auto had to be there too. I'd never thought to use a spare key and just roll up in a family member's home like that. I'd have figured they stayed home that day and were possibly sick. She was comfortable enough to grab that key and roll right up in there, though. I don't even do that at my own parent's home.

You may be right. I have been all over the board with this crime. There has to be a motive, there always is, even if it's just a trivial one.

OT: Hubby reminded me that we actually knew one of the investigators in the Wendy Camp case through business dealings. I scrunched up my courage and looked up his number. He said they knew from day one who killed them but since they had no bodies and Beverly Noe and her extended family stood firm on what they told LE they never had enough evidence to charge her. It took 21 years to finally be able to charge her. He said that family clammed up and refused to say anything claiming they knew nothing. He said over the last 21 years that several generations of that family knew what went on. He remarked that every one and their mother knew who did it in that county, but no one would talk. No one wanted to cross that family. Even LE in those towns (3 of them) were afraid of crossing this family and would not co-operate with OSBI or the Sheriffs office. It was only after Ida Prewitt and her sister died that the family (a great nephew) talked. Everyone in that county was afraid of that family and he found it strange because he said the family had no money to speak of and no political influence but that they were in all manners of crime. I did not have the courage to ask him his thoughts about this case being similar though.

.BBM
It's just different for different folks. If I went up to my b.i.l.'s house, where his cousin lived, and the dogs were already out, and the door was locked. I'd figure he was home, and would knock, or call him first on my cell. I'd not just get the spare key and go wandering in the house. My point though, is that to be a s.i.l. she had to have felt very comfortable in doing that, b/c, I'd figure they were home and had their door locked for a specific reason... to keep folks from walking in on them getting out of the shower, or maybe they were with a female, etc..., something that could prove embarrassing, for everyone around. If only that had been the case here. :(

I do see your point on that as we always knocked on our own son's bedroom door if it was closed before we entered. We taught him to always knock on our bedroom door if it was closed. No one in my family, immediate or extended, would enter my house without knocking. It just isn't done. We don't leave spare keys around but my son does have one. But he would call first and if for some reason he thought something was wrong enough for him to come to our house to investigate he would definitely knock first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member