OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They also keep mentioning people aren't being truthful about drugs. That seems like they think it is drug relatedm

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What about the guy who Frankie talks about in a post on Brandon Rhodens wall before the murders? His fb profile shows he works on cell phone towers... so that makes me thing he would know how to climb up and uninstall cameras as well as turn off his cell so it doesn't pink off the towers over there. Looks like a pretty smart guy... and he was going to "beat" frankies *advertiser censored*. I always thought that the main target was the father (CR Sr) but when I read that hannah gilley had been shot 5 times in the head while she slept, I wondered why. Maybe CR sr appeared to be the main target because he was awake and fought. Maybe they were targeting frankie.

Interesting theory. But when young people talk like that and make threats about physically fighting, that is usually what happens. Not murder of course, sometimes things escalate and get totally out of hand. This could have done exactly that, but I don't believe so. Who does Brandon belong to anybody remember?

Interesting theory. But when young people talk like that and make threats about physically fighting, that is usually what happens. Not murder of course, sometimes things escalate and get totally out of hand. This could have done exactly that, but I don't believe so. Who does Brandon belong to anybody remember?

Brandon is Brady's son and Jake's brother

I think it was a Hatfield who was saying another guy wanted to beat his *advertiser censored* (not Hatfield himself). Some guy with the last name Myers. Can't find him anywhere though and doesn't seem relevant anyways. Not big rivalry, just car drama.

Jake is Kenny's son.

P.S. Brett Hatfield, Kenny's sidekick?

What about the guy who Frankie talks about in a post on Brandon Rhodens wall before the murders? His fb profile shows he works on cell phone towers... so that makes me thing he would know how to climb up and uninstall cameras as well as turn off his cell so it doesn't pink off the towers over there. Looks like a pretty smart guy... and he was going to "beat" frankies *advertiser censored*. I always thought that the main target was the father (CR Sr) but when I read that hannah gilley had been shot 5 times in the head while she slept, I wondered why. Maybe CR sr appeared to be the main target because he was awake and fought. Maybe they were targeting frankie.

I have searched the wall, computer can't get that far, what are the initials?
The more sleuthing I do, I notice more and more deleted stuff, changes in settings..for example some friends lists now blocked, missing posts. I do wonder who would be doing that at this stage of the game and why...

Sorry, got mixed up. Jake and Luke are similar names.

They also keep mentioning people aren't being truthful about drugs. That seems like they think it is drug relatedm

Sheriff Reader keeps saying it's not about drugs. Kendra R and her mother mentioned family in connection with the murders. I still lean toward a child custody issue, with the primary target FR. Other than that, all I can think of that warrants the murder of 8 people is....drugs.

Sheriff Reader keeps saying it's not about drugs. Kendra R and her mother mentioned family in connection with the murders. I still lean toward a child custody issue, with the primary target FR. Other than that, all I can think of that warrants the murder of 8 people is....drugs.

I wonder if it was about property and maybe not drugs? So were they renting or own the big property? But the trailer hits does sound like drugs and not property related. Unless the main person killed was in line for the property.

Idk

One of Dana's sisters makes a comment on her own fb page about losing custody of a grand daughter "to some people down the road." The child ALWAYS looks very unkempt and in poor health with large dark circles under her eyes. The same sister who was possible involved with a body being found in a truck on her property. I wonder if this is the child custody LM speaks of.

I still maintain it's about information... Killing 8 people over a custody issue - I would have to ask who would gain in that respect (and what, besides custody, would they stand to win; i.e., a life insurance settlement, a house, cars, etc)? I would expect in a custody battle that there would only be one suspect involved in the murders.

I would think when it comes to property ownership and next in line, ALL of Geneva's sons would get an equal share of the property. That is, unless Chris had said he would give his share to his three kids. I know land isn't cheap, but I can't imagine a huge blood bath over land. But, people have been killed over $5.00, so its anybody's guess!

Reader said it wasn't about drugs. The vehicles are apparently being released to the family, so that business doesn't appear to have been the motive. Was it a child custody issue? That is kind of hard for me to imagine.

DeWine did say in his recent interview that they have learned a lot about "crime" in Pike County since the murders. What kind of crime? I think there is something else.

I still maintain it's about information... Killing 8 people over a custody issue - I would have to ask who would gain in that respect (and what, besides custody, would they stand to win; i.e., a life insurance settlement, a house, cars, etc)? I would expect in a custody battle that there would only be one suspect involved in the murders.

There have been cases where multiple people were killed over custody of a child. Many in fact. The Wendy Camp case was an example of this where many family member either knew or participated in the murders of two women and a six year old child.

B who is one of FR's children would inherit 1/4 of the Rhoden's estate.

So sole custody without the threat of dad trying to take her to court for custody, plus 1/4 of grandparents estate including any life insurance they had?

Reader said it wasn't about drugs. The vehicles are apparently being released to the family, so that business doesn't appear to have been the motive. Was it a child custody issue? That is kind of hard for me to imagine.

DeWine did say in his recent interview that they have learned a lot about "crime" in Pike County since the murders. What kind of crime? I think there is something else.

The only big money crime items I can think of is:

Money laundering.
Credit card fraud.
Telephone scams.
Child *advertiser censored*.
Burglary ring.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

The only big money crime items I can think of is:

Money laundering.
Credit card fraud.
Telephone scams.
Child *advertiser censored*.
Burglary ring.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

I do realize I am totally stereotyping here and to those from the region I do apologize, but would moonshining be out of the realm of possibility?

How much money would be involved in moonshining?

How about ginseng? How much money there?

In regards to the land, some of it was owned by all the Rhoden brothers. I'm not quite sure which land but I would think it would be the land the yellow house sat on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member