OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for the education of Alaska, it truly is a beautiful state. IMO all the FB sites and photos were just a ruse. If they were smart enough to go on "vacation" before the raid, they are smart enough to pretend to be anywhere. If the LE were planning a "raid" on their place, they would be aware of them leaving and have some idea of where they were going. They either couldn't legally stop them or didn't want to.
LE has kept a tight lid on this case so far in the information "we" receive, any info that does "leak" they have let leak.

BBM
The photo that I saw posted is uncanny to the one that Raisin posted. The ages would even be right. Of course we don't know that they'd not recently been up there, or just stopped there for a pit stop, on to somewhere else. They could be anywhere by now. If any of them are suspects then I do believe they have some kind of idea of where they went. Then again, the raid seemed like it was a day late and a dollar short...

Do you think the truck and trailers might be financed and they left them there to be repossessed by the finance company? Also, if as we suspect they were in some kind of criminal activity with the R's and M's, then they could have a lot of unaccounted for cash on hand.

If they're not paid for, and especially now that they've been plastered on the news, I find it odd that a repo guy hasn't been sent out to get them, if they're not paid free and clear (or if pmts have been stopped).

Public Service Announcement (from me):

If you don't want people to know where you are, don't allow FB to post your location.

Just a guess...due to the harsh climate for much of the year, I don't think dairy farming would be tenable. That may be partly why ice cream is special there because it is in short supply.

!Maybe its made wit moose milk?
(Sorry....I had to say it...LOL!!!)

!Maybe its made wit moose milk?
(Sorry....I had to say it...LOL!!!)

All you need to do is to steal away the calf from mother moose. You'll see, that is a very easy thing to do. LoL

I wonder if the engines on the fishing vessels are diesel?
A family friend is s diesel mechanic. He lived in AK and worked on generators making a decent living. Many communities user the generators so demand for his services was quite high. He also worked on some of the crab boats doing general maintenance.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I've bought and sold homes before, where I live, as have folks in southeastern Ohio, I'm just curious as to what would be a valid reason as to why a deed transfer would not be showing up, on a home that was sold/purchased, quite a few weeks back? While properties sold/purchased this month, in the same county, are showing as already transferred?

Do you think the truck and trailers might be financed and they left them there to be repossessed by the finance company? Also, if as we suspect they were in some kind of criminal activity with the R's and M's, then they could have a lot of unaccounted for cash on hand.

He posted two of his trucks for sale on Ohio FB pages yesterday. One of the trucks in the one pictured above from the search.

I've bought and sold homes before, where I live, as have folks in southeastern Ohio, I'm just curious as to what would be a valid reason as to why a deed transfer would not be showing up, on a home that was sold/purchased, quite a few weeks back? While properties sold/purchased this month, in the same county, are showing as already transferred?

Paperwork lying on a lawyer's or realtor'sdesk?

It would depend on how long it takes Adams County to record the title and publish it on the auditor's site. Could be something funny or complicated with the recent sale. It also looks like the land may have been broken up into smaller parcels.

One thing interesting when the property was purchased by the W brothers in 2014, is that appears that a mortgage may not have been part of the transaction.
I am making that conclusion based on the tax mailing address being 260 Peterson and not a financial institution. Usually a mortgage will require an escrow account to pay the taxes out of.

Edit: also appears to be past due on some of the taxes..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would depend on how long it takes Adams County to record the title and publish it on the auditor's site. Could be something funny or complicated with the recent sale. It also looks like the land may have been broken up into smaller parcels.

One thing interesting when the property was purchased by the W brothers in 2014, is that appears that a mortgage may not have been part of the transaction.
I am making that conclusion based on the tax mailing address being 260 Peterson and not a financial institution. Usually a mortgage will require an escrow account to pay the taxes out of.

Past due on taxes could be why the deed hasn't transferred.

BBM

Missed that. I did notice that two more tracts were sold on this particular piece of land, bringing the total up for a reported $200k on one realty site. Overdue taxes are typically the seller's responsibility. Might have to move someone out of a rental when times get tough.

Two boys, barely out of their teens, purchase a property for 175K without a mortgage? There is something wrong there. Could be a relative loaned it to them, but with their parents living with them and apparently not even owning their own home....

That is some serious cash on hand. I suspect LE has had their eye on them for a few years.

He posted two of his trucks for sale on Ohio FB pages yesterday. One of the trucks in the one pictured above from the search.

Interesting. We were just talking about that truck yesterday. I suppose it's the right page to post such offer? He can be contacted with phone number & all details?

By the way, I like your nickname, location and logo. In particular the slogan.

Two boys, barely out of their teens, purchase a property for 175K without a mortgage? There is something wrong there. Could be a relative loaned it to them, but with their parents living with them and apparently not even owning their own home....

That is some serious cash on hand. I suspect LE has had their eye on them for a few years.

Two young boys with no debts can save some serious cash quick with their jobs.
CDL truck drivers can expect to earn $66,000 a year on average. OTR CDL truck drivers earn the most, with salaries averaging $82,000 a year.
The median annual Diesel Mechanic salary is $50,865, as of March 31, 2017, with a range usually between $43,776-$55,844, however this can vary depending on a variety of factors.

To think I got audited this year over a tiny amount of legitimate business expenses makes me furious when this hinky stuff is going on.

CDL truck drivers can expect to earn $66,000 a year on average. OTR CDL truck drivers earn the most, with salaries averaging $82,000 a year.
The median annual Diesel Mechanic salary is $50,865, as of March 31, 2017, with a range usually between $43,776-$55,844, however this can vary depending on a variety of factors.
<modsnip> They also possessed multiple expensive trucks and trailers. They didn't "rough" it and save $175,000 at their age.

We don't know that they didn't owe someone, or what they were making in the industry. JW said he quit a better paying job and was making a two + hour drive each day to stay closer to home for S.
Full-time, single dad with mounting legal bills with a new job that pays half what he was making to ensure he is close to Sophia. But close still means the 23-year-old makes a daily commute from Peebles to Cincinnati, a 2 1/2-hour daily drive.

Wagner won custody of his little girl last month in Pike County, he said. And while the ruling was not unexpected, the legal bills were.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/ohio/rhoden-case-hate-seeing-my-daughter-cry/284711256

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member