OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of mother would let her child move thousands of miles away to live with that family? It is not like weekend visitation is possible.

The kind that doesn't want her and her entire family to end up dead maybe?

You will have to read on other sites to find out what happened at the "conflict last Saturday". This information has never been published in news articles and, therefore, can't be posted.

Do you like this Elton John song?
https://www.amazon.com/Saturday-Nig...turday+Nights+Alright+for+Fighting+Elton+John

I just want to know what LM is saying in MSM.

He is talking about a fight that took place on the saturday before at the Rhodens. I don't think it has anything to do with the road rage incident.

I believe it happened around the days BR moved out of FR.

So he could have appeared as a witness, but not as a defendant. And again, IF this had been brought to the Grand Jury, and IF JM was called as a witness, I am pretty sure we would have heard. We definitely would know if he had been indicted, because he would have been arrested.

The judge dismissed the charges against him and sent it to the grand jury. That's been a few weeks ago that it would have came up. JM's attorney commented that Jm would be in there without him I think. We all wondered if anything would come out of his being called before the GJ at the time. Looks like something did.

I want to go, but it is too far for me unless I hop a plane there and back. Sigh.

It just so happens I am getting ready to go on vacation and will be one hour from DeWine's home this Sunday. I've asked my friend if she wants to go - if she does, I will be there.

The judge dismissed the charges against him and sent it to the grand jury. That's been a few weeks ago that it would have came up. JM's attorney commented that Jm would be in there without him I think. We all wondered if anything would come out of his beinheyg called before the GJ at the time. Looks like something did.

Let me put it another way. The press, who is all over this thing like flies on stink, knows when the Grand Jury meets. They would be sitting at the court house, waiting to see who shows up and physically walks in the building. IF the Grand Jury heard the case of the damaged GPS, and IF JM had been called to testify, someone from the press would have seen him there.

At JM's Preliminary Hearing for the original charges, the Prosecutor said that he wasn't prepared to present any evidence and that he wished to drop the charges so that he could take it to the Grand Jury. That in no way, shape, or form means that he had to bring the case at the next meeting of the Grand Jury. It also doesn't mean that he has brought it to the Grand Jury since. He can sit on it until the statute of limitations on the crime is almost up, OR he could just not bring it at all.

If or when he does bring it to the Grand Jury, and if they indict JM, he is entitled to a speedy trial. That means that all sorts of evidence would have to be revealed that the AG may not want revealed.

Conclusively, with absolutely ZERO evidence that the Grand Jury has heard the case of the damaged GPS and with no evidence that JM was requested to testify as a witness or has been indicted and arrested, I am 99% sure that this has NOT gone to a Grand Jury yet.

I just want to know what LM is saying in MSM.

He is talking about a fight that took place on the saturday before at the Rhodens. I don't think it has anything to do with the road rage incident.

I believe it happened around the days BR moved out of FR.

LM said, "Saturday evening we had a big conflict up there with the deputy. Some of them is snot. I mean pure snot."

The deputy was called to a "big conflict" which the Rhodens were having with another clan. LM was apparently very unhappy about the words or actions of the deputy who was called out to the "big conflict", so he said the deputy was pure snot.

It was DR who was shot 5 times in the face according to her father LM.

"It's about the only thing that helps,'' said Leonard Manley, who said he can't understand why anyone would shoot his daughter five times in the face and her former husband nine times. And still, he wonders why the killers would shoot his 16-year-old grandson repeatedly as well.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...sacre-no-answers-family-marks-time/100005422/

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Okay.... I only surmised it was HR because the poster said a nursing mother was shot in the face numerous times... and DR wasn't nursing....

LM said, "Saturday evening we had a big conflict up there with the deputy. Some of them is snot. I mean pure snot."

The deputy was called to a "big conflict" which the Rhodens were having with another clan. LM was apparently very unhappy about the words or actions of the deputy who was called out to the "big conflict", so he said the deputy was pure snot.

could this "big conflict" be with the wagners? and the deputy took the wagner's side? JMO

In my opinion, they would still have to deal with the family. I suspect that if HMR disappeared, DR and CRsr would be looking at JW, if they knew that the W family had wanted sole custody of the child. There would still be a crime committed and i think eventually, the W family would have been looked at.

However, if the one were "smart", they'd have played JW's desire for sole custody, and moving away, very low key, instead of making it a big ordeal, (if the hearsay we've been hearing is correct), and just played it cool, and not made waves with the Rs (Especially not after the relationship between HMR and JW was over b/c he got her every other week for entire week). Then, one day, three or four months after baby #2 is born, HMR disappears, w/o a trace. Scrutiny would also be placed on the other father, but, again, w/no body, it's hard to make a conviction on anyone.

That's why, unless they're just not that bright..., (which that's yet to be seen) and the Ws did this, that I really think that there is something more to this than a grab for S. Even though we do have two men who it has been said had a big fight, a couple weeks earlier if the hearsay is correct, but Dewine had said that this had been well planned, and they knew these folk's homes. I just don't see them planning it within that short span of time, for this to be over the fight.

I think this had been put together, and brooded over, for awhile, and it had to fall on a night that everyone could be gotten in one fell swoop. So someone had to be close enough to be monitoring everyone's whereabouts, and to give the signal that everyone was in their homes.

LM began saying "custody" almost immediately, but they didn't get him and his wife. It would have taken nothing to go up the road and take them out. Just as easy, or easier, than taking out KR. Why kill KR, if he could've said it was custody, but not kill LM, who is saying "custody" that very day they found the bodies? Did they think that the Manleys wouldn't want justice for their daughter and grandchildren? I've a feeling that LM could take or leave CR1, GR, and KR, but wished them no harm.

TR and the rest of the Rhodens/Stones haven't been extremely vocal, nor put together a posse, and come looking for anyone thus far but LM has been very vocal.

I'm leaning toward something more than custody.

Just thinking. :thinking: Again.

could this "big conflict" be with the wagners? and the deputy took the wagner's side? JMO
That's what I'm thinking. LM said there was a big conflict "up there" on Saturday and then LM looked in the direction of Dana's and CR Senior's trailers. "Up there" was either Dana's or Chris Sr.'s trailer. Does anyone know how the shared custody worked with S? Was Saturday the parents' trade off day?

However, if the one were "smart", they'd have played JW's desire for sole custody, and moving away, very low key, instead of making it a big ordeal, (if the hearsay we've been hearing is correct), and just played it cool, and not made waves with the Rs (Especially not after the relationship between HMR and JW was over b/c he got her every other week for entire week). Then, one day, three or four months after baby #2 is born, HMR disappears, w/o a trace. Scrutiny would also be placed on the other father, but, again, w/no body, it's hard to make a conviction on anyone.

That's why, unless they're just not that bright..., (which that's yet to be seen) and the Ws did this, that I really think that there is something more to this than a grab for S. Even though we do have two men who it has been said had a big fight, a couple weeks earlier if the hearsay is correct, but Dewine had said that this had been well planned, and they knew these folk's homes. I just don't see them planning it within that short span of time, for this to be over the fight.

I think this had been put together, and brooded over, for awhile, and it had to fall on a night that everyone could be gotten in one fell swoop. So someone had to be close enough to be monitoring everyone's whereabouts, and to give the signal that everyone was in their homes.

LM began saying "custody" almost immediately, but they didn't get him and his wife. It would have taken nothing to go up the road and take them out. Just as easy, or easier, than taking out KR. Why kill KR, if he could've said it was custody, but not kill LM, who is saying "custody" that very day they found the bodies? Did they think that the Manleys wouldn't want justice for their daughter and grandchildren? I've a feeling that LM could take or leave CR1, GR, and KR, but wished them no harm.

TR and the rest of the Rhodens/Stones haven't been extremely vocal, nor put together a posse, and come looking for anyone thus far but LM has been very vocal.

When people aren't arrested for previous heinous crimes, they can develop the mindset that they are above the law or smarter than the law.

Imo, someone had their @ss whooped in the fight and was steaming mad. His pride was severely injured. He couldn't wait any longer to kill Chris Sr. and his entire family as he had promised.

LM isn't a physical threat to anyone. He appears to be pretty short of breath (likely COPD) in the videos. He didn't need to be killed because he isn't a big threat. KR was a real threat and would have wanted quick justice.

BBM

Maybe by texting DR to make sure she was home?

I agree i think there is more, but I think custody was the trigger. One words were said, threats made, then it escalated into something more.

Lawshe Nursing Home is where DR worked. It is actually called Hillside Nursing & Rehab, 3564 Lawshe Rd, Peebles, OH 45660

LM: If you want some information you need to go down to the Lawshe nursing home and talk to the people down there.
[FONT=&amp]

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...oking-for-motive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/
[/FONT]

I understood that statement as Dana was a kind soul who would give anyone the shirt off her back. As a reference to her kindness, LM gave Lawshe Nursing Home where Dana worked serving elderly patients.

I understood that statement as Dana was a kind soul who would give anyone the shirt off her back. As a reference to her kindness, LM gave Lawshe Nursing Home where Dana worked serving elderly patients.

Yes, I see now that that is probably what he meant.

BBM

I agree i think there is more, but I think custody was the trigger. One words were said, threats made, then it escalated into something more.

Someone made sure everyone was home by going over to pick up S and driving past the other homes checking to see if all the occupants' vehicles were there? There are no living witnesses for when JW went to pick up S or even if it was acceptable for him to go pick up S that evening. He might have picked up S a couple of minutes before the shooting began.:silenced: Nobody knows because all witnesses were slaughtered by COWARDLY monsters.

BBM

I will be really surprised if BM is found to be involved. Her dad said she had the mind of a child.

Did someone say ice cream? Right up my alley. Now if I can only convince my marital unit (hubs) that it's worth the 8 hour drive (round trip). Reckon what kind of ice cream it is? Any toppings included? All you can eat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ice Cream! :flashback::applause::fireworks:

Someone made sure everyone was home by going over to pick up S and driving past the other homes checking to see if all the occupants' vehicles were there? There are no living witnesses for when JW went to pick up S or even if it was acceptable for him to go pick up S that evening. He might have picked up S a couple of minutes before the shooting began.:silenced: Nobody knows because all witnesses were slaughtered by COWARDLY monsters.

Or even if one grabbed her as the others entered to carry out the shooting. Makes sense that they may want her out of the way until she forgets it.

This article titled When is a Family a Cult may someday be relevant for this crime. I was startled by the paragraph where the morally superior family couldn't even find a church that was good enough for them. (Some people involved in this case have their own church.)

In their world, the end justifies the means because only they are perfect and no one else matters.
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/narcissism/2016/06/when-family-is-a-cult-pt-2/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member