OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things about the W's search that standout to me. They drove truck, if something was being trafficked then someone needs to traffic it. Hints why the special trafficking unit was involved in the search. Second if grandma owns a 2000 acre farm why are you renting space or parking trailers full of all your personal belongings in some car lot? 2000 acres is absolutely huge, I mean the driveway in the video could've easily housed those trailers. The driveway and property are gated too so safer then just on the side of the road. JMO

I think that the W parents were trying to break away from the W elders. AW & GW3 were listed as having lived at 845 Bethel Road, (in addition to an ex of GW4), which belongs to the elder Ws, In 2004 this property was vacant, then a pond, a single barn, and a turnout ring appeared, then more structures appeared with quite a lot of activity between 2010 - 2014, and the little pond that was dug out, was cleared and appears to be kind of shaped like a heart. By 2015 only the little pond was there. Were they all living/working there? Did the brothers decide to pool their incomes and make the leap to Peterson, in 2014? Did the parents have a fallout with the elder Ws and move in with them? I don't think that they're all chummy w/ the elder Ws. Don't ask me why, I just get that "vibe" ( I've been known to be wrong on occasion though).

I don't know if KR2 was trying to give us a hint, or just outright lied. Her story of a last minute babysitting job and boyfriends toothache didn't ring true to me either. In fact all the stories of the people who were to spend the night with the Rhoden's/Gilley sound far-fetched to me. Are "they" being told to make up stories, or are they doing it on their own?
"IF" the Wags are suspect, why haven't they arrested them? Every time we get any info, it leads to more speculation. Was the search just a diversion to keep us from the autopsies? I've noticed that there hasn't been a word about anyone going to court about them lately.

BBM

Maybe because they are waiting for tests to come back on something they found in that enclosed trailer? Or something they found on the property. Just because LE didn't arrest them that day, or the days after does not mean that the W's are in the clear.

And LE did not come out and make a public statement that the searches of W property are connected to the R murders just to get a little publicity and give the reporters something to do.

And I would bet hubby's last pair of cowboy boots that contrary to what AW and JW says, those two know exactly why LE searched their property and why they took that trailer.

How about a little less freedom because a little more time is added to your sentence for an obstruction of justice charge for deliberately misleading or lying to LE?

Casey Anthony could probably give them some advice on that.

How can they prove it? It's hearsay. It's not even admissible at trial. They know where it's coming from. Casey Anthony was on trial, the inmate isn't on trial for the murders of eight people. If everyone who supplies information, and it doesn't work out, gets charged with obstruction, then you won't be getting many tips anymore. People have even falsely admitted to this crime. Are they obstructionists?

Things about the W's search that standout to me. They drove truck, if something was being trafficked then someone needs to traffic it. Hints why the special trafficking unit was involved in the search. Second if grandma owns a 2000 acre farm why are you renting space or parking trailers full of all your personal belongings in some car lot? 2000 acres is absolutely huge, I mean the driveway in the video could've easily housed those trailers. The driveway and property are gated too so safer then just on the side of the road. JMO

I had a '55 and '56 Chevy stored on my dad's property. Both had been restored once but needed work. He gave them to a junk yard. Other than that possibility, we do not know how JW got along with grandma. They may not even been on speaking terms for all we know...

How can they prove it? It's hearsay. It's not even admissible at trial. They know where it's coming from. Casey Anthony was on trial, the inmate isn't on trial for the murders of eight people. If everyone who supplies information, and it doesn't work out, gets charged with obstruction, then you won't be getting many tips anymore. People have even falsely admitted to this crime. Are they obstructionists?

BBM

Do you have a link where was it reported that LE said these searches were based on a tip from a prisoner? Or a tip from anyone prisoner or not?

IF it was a tip, IIRC there have been 800 plus tips in this case. LE has not rolled out 33 units for three days 800 plus times in this case. So IF it was a tip, then that must have been a very credible tip. Not just a day trip and a hamburger for some random prisoner.

Im wondering what makes people think there was an inmate statement? Did someone see the search warrant to get this information? Please please know DOC helping with the search does not mean an inmate was involved. They are a part of law enforcement and assist in many ways, including searches.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BBM

Do you have a link where was it reported that LE said these searches were based on a tip from a prisoner? Or a tip from anyone prisoner or not?

IF it was a tip, IIRC there have been 800 plus tips in this case. LE has not rolled out 33 units for three days 800 plus times in this case. So IF it was a tip, then that must have been a very credible tip. Not just a day trip and a hamburger for some random prisoner.

If you read back to my original post re; the speculation, I was going by OP (Flatbush's iirc) post that an inmate was brought out with them on the day of the search. See my tagline at the bottom.

ETA:OP had said it was in the Dayton paper along w/a photo and it was then scrubbed. iirc.

Im wondering what makes people think there was an inmate statement? Did someone see the search warrant to get this information? Please please know DOC helping with the search does not mean an inmate was involved. They are a part of law enforcement and assist in many ways, including searches.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BBM
Exactly.
I've made a post along those lines as well. The fact that these counties do not have the manpower to search the acreage on these farms in a timely manner, I'm sure help was brought in from other divisions, but it seems no one wants to hear that theory either...

BBM

Maybe because they are waiting for tests to come back on something they found in that enclosed trailer? Or something they found on the property. Just because LE didn't arrest them that day, or the days after does not mean that the W's are in the clear.

And LE did not come out and make a public statement that the searches of W property are connected to the R murders just to get a little publicity and give the reporters something to do.

And I would bet hubby's last pair of cowboy boots that contrary to what AW and JW says, those two know exactly why LE searched their property and why they took that trailer.

BBM

I agree. This is not an episode of CSI. We don't know what tests are back for anyone, who the father is of the one year old, (I've got a good guess), what they found, or if they found anything at all. Hearsay has it that the trailer they took was filled with household type of stuff. Maybe they felt they needed to take it back and sift through that more intently, in a controlled area, than just shucking it out on the ground, and contaminating it further. That's the stuff that would seem more likely to have something usable to them, to my way of thinking.

BBM
Exactly.
I've made a post along those lines as well. The fact that these counties do not have the manpower to search the acreage on these farms in a timely manner, I'm sure help was brought in from other divisions, but it seems no one wants to hear that theory either...
I've heard it and I agree. Let's make sure we have sources on the facts

If you read back to my original post re; the speculation, I was going by OP (Flatbush's iirc) post that an inmate was brought out with them on the day of the search. See my tagline at the bottom.

ETA:OP had said it was in the Dayton paper along w/a photo and it was then scrubbed. iirc.

BBM

Fair enough. After all that is what we are all doing, speculating.

But LE publicly stating that the searches on W property was connected to the R family murders is a fact. For me, in my interpretation of that statement, the W's are involved somehow, some way in the R family murders.

LE said the same thing about the GPS on JM's truck. So for me, in my interpretation, that means that somehow, some way he or his truck is also involved in these murders.

I've heard it and I agree. Let's make sure we have sources on the facts

Unless I have a link, it is only me theorizing, or playing Devil's Advocate. A lot of this is just us theorizing. We have zero knowledge of why they searched those farms other than the Ws had a relationship to the Rs & the Ms (and HHG by default) and that is a fact due to the birth of two babies, and the baby's parents, and other family members were murdered.

BBM
Exactly.

I like reading your theories. I might not always agree with them, but I do like reading them.

I like reading your theories. I might not always agree with them, but I do like reading them.

Same here. I enjoy everyone's theories, but there's little meat on this bone so it's mostly just theorizing.

BBM

Fair enough. After all that is what we are all doing, speculating.

But LE publicly stating that the searches on W property was connected to the R family murders is a fact. For me, in my interpretation of that statement, the W's are involved somehow, some way in the R family murders.

LE said the same thing about the GPS on JM's truck. So for me, in my interpretation, that means that somehow, some way he or his truck is also involved in these murders.

I can see it from your point of view too and to be honest, it looks pretty bad for JM and the Ws. I think they pushed the envelope on getting that gps though, and LM has contradicted himself at least once, so unsure about his comment about the texting. If the Ws are involved they have not made any attempt at covering their digital footprints. It's absolutely no problem to stumble across AWs path on FB. There's some things that bother me about them tbqh, but it's little things and the inconsistencies of JWs interview. But, then again, look at all of the other folk's inconsistencies, and coincidences, in this thing.

I can see it from your point of view too and to be honest, it looks pretty bad for JM and the Ws. I think they pushed the envelope on getting that gps though, and LM has contradicted himself at least once, so unsure about his comment about the texting. If the Ws are involved they have not made any attempt at covering their digital footprints. It's absolutely no problem to stumble across AWs path on FB. There's some things that bother me about them tbqh, but it's little things and the inconsistencies of JWs interview. But, then again, look at all of the other folk's inconsistencies, and coincidences, in this thing.

The only consistency is no info from LE...

I don't know if KR2 was trying to give us a hint, or just outright lied. Her story of a last minute babysitting job and boyfriends toothache didn't ring true to me either. In fact all the stories of the people who were to spend the night with the Rhoden's/Gilley sound far-fetched to me. Are "they" being told to make up stories, or are they doing it on their own?
"IF" the Wags are suspect, why haven't they arrested them? Every time we get any info, it leads to more speculation. Was the search just a diversion to keep us from the autopsies? I've noticed that there hasn't been a word about anyone going to court about them lately.

I think LE may be playing the public as well as possible suspects or people withholding information... If the public thinks they are doing something on the case it keeps the LE in better light. Any way you look at it 40 sealed search warrants is a bunch. A year with no profile or possible motive is a bit much, too...

72 deer mounts is A LOT. I mean over the top in my opinion. It is expensive. We had a pet squirrel taxidermied once many years ago. It cost $300. I can only imagine what a deer head would cost.

The picture that gets me at the link is the room with the cot and the big pink rabbit sitting there. I hope S got to take her stuffed rabbit with her. It made me sad to look at that picture. That poor child - all of 3 of them really. I'm scared for all of them.

http://www.movoto.com/peebles-oh/260-peterson-rd-peebles-oh-45660/pid_c235iajskh/

72 deer mounts is A LOT. I mean over the top in my opinion. It is expensive. We had a pet squirrel taxidermied once many years ago. It cost $300. I can only imagine what a deer head would cost.

The picture that gets me at the link is the room with the cot and the big pink rabbit sitting there. I hope S got to take her stuffed rabbit with her. It made me sad to look at that picture. That poor child - all of 3 of them really. I'm scared for all of them.

http://www.movoto.com/peebles-oh/260-peterson-rd-peebles-oh-45660/pid_c235iajskh/

The source for the number of deers (72) ?

I see a few of them in the pictures. Nothing exceptional for a regular hunter.

I don't like the decoration, but its not my business. I visited a castle in Scotland with deer heads all over in a large room. Some people like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove