OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. We don't noodle much around here. We make them or eat them. Could you please explain what it means to you?

It means to play it around in your mind. She's giving it some serious thought. Testing the waters.

Interesting theory about other illegal and fraudulent activities. While it's a possibility, those particular crimes are investigated by federal agencies - FBI, Secret Service, Treasury, etc. Ohio BCI seems to be going out of their way to avoid bringing any federal agents into the Rhoden murder investigation. You would think if Feds were investigating any of these kinds of crimes with murder suspects, we'd see or hear their presence. We haven't seen any federal investigators on this case since the first couple weeks.

Any locals see any Fed presence in the area working cases?

That said, I still think the problems for CRSr and the family began when his foray into the MJ business brought him in contact with people who were engaging in much more illegal activity. He learned about things he didn't want to be a part of and was perceived as a threat.

You may not see those guys. They can come into town and go right back out and you won't notice them. Also, there's so much they can do online these days.

BBM
Agree, even if he was just a pot grower, this could also hold true.

So--JW had more to fear than arrest?

I think so. Or the W family. That last news article with the W attorney he said they had given information on CR1's business associates. To me that means drug trafficking since that seems to be where the arrests are.

Yes, that too is called noodling, and it is done for huge catfish. Can be quite risky too.

Especially since there has been alligators spotted in some of the lakes here in the last two years.

I think so. Or the W family. That last news article with the W attorney he said they had given information on CR1's business associates. To me that means drug trafficking since that seems to be where the arrests are.
In this interview, He did say the family offered information on the business associates of one of the victims. But he did not say that victim was CR1. Unless you have link to another story

In this interview, He did say the family offered information on the business associates of one of the victims. But he did not say that victim was CR1. Unless you have link to another story

You are right. I took it to mean CR1. Could have been any of the victims though.

What time the sun rose on April 22nd? Was it cloudy or clear early morning? Flatbush, I think, said it was full moon.

It is my opinion CRs was the last place visited. I'll come back on this later.

Therefore it is possible sun was rising when perps were dealing with the bodies. It might explain why they had the idea to move the bodies away from the entrance.

Had it been in the middle of the night, in the darkness with plenty of time ahead, I'd find less likely for perps to do this.

This is the 21st, weather conditions, hour by hour, and click next day at the bottom, to go into early morning hours of the 22nd.

http://www.friendlyforecast.com/usa...on=OH&id=338205&date=20160421000000&sort=hour

Sunrise was at 6:45 a.m. on the 22nd, but depending on where you live in the mountains, it can vary when the sun may actually show itself.

Thanks RSD. You are a great investigator, one hand on the weather history, the other on the chinese dictionary. You blew me on that one.

About the sun: is it possible it happened at CR so late in the morning? 6:00 to 7:00?

There were witness who spoke about hunters early morning. Do we have links for this? Or is it hearsay.

Thanks RSD. You are a great investigator, one hand on the weather history, the other on the chinese dictionary. You blew me on that one.

About the sun: is it possible it happened at CR so late in the morning? 6:00 to 7:00?

There were witness who spoke about hunters early morning. Do we have links for this? Or is it hearsay.

I worked for a non-profit so I wore 2-3 different hats throughout the years, research was one, but tech always followed me... lol I'm going to base this on when we road up through the area last year, on our way to Chillicothe, and say, Yes, I believe that it could. I've been in more mountainous areas but it is pretty rugged terrain around UHR. We did not go down UHR, but did pass it on Hwy 32, and the shadows seemed to get longer a bit faster. Kind of similar to riding through our parkways into the mountains. Any local folks out there have any input/thoughts?

I think the turkey hunter is hearsay, from a valid source, however it is not in MSM, so against TOS.

Not to mention Alligator Snapping Turtles, or just plain old Snappers.
Speaking of snapping turtles....Man I wish I had taken a pic of this.... but I was so awestruck and amazed the thought of taking my phone out and getting a pic didn't occur to me until later.

I turned out of my driveway onto hwy and maybe 100 feet down is a road to my right. I see a table in the road and I think someone's coffee table dropped off of their truck. Then I saw the table was walking. So I stopped to stare and it was a BIG *advertiser censored* TURTLE THE SIZE OF MY SQUARE COFFEE TABLE WALKING ACROSS LEE ROAD.

I just sat and watched it in awe. My friend Becky who is 55 and born and raised on that road said that that turtle has lived here since she was born. I asked her where does he live? Oh I live in the country where its' just farmland. She said it lives wherever it wants to. LOL. She said it sounds like it was headed to the pond on Mr. Crosslyn's land.... Off topic to this, but this post immediately made me think of this monster turtle I saw....

Using your noodle. Noodle = Brain.

True too, but C Graves used the term "Noodling." as a response to a question about doing a piece, which in my neck of the woods would mean she was either mulling it over, getting ready to go catfishing, or possibly both. lol

There were links in MSM way way back in earlier thread. Maybe the first thread? I'm not good at all at searching this site.... I get hits that have nothing to do with the Rhodens. But I do remember quotes and links to articles.... I guess I have nothing better to do...than read Websleuths... my friends think I am crazy..... I think THEY are crazy. How can they not care? Nevermind we won't go there....

Speaking of snapping turtles....Man I wish I had taken a pic of this.... but I was so awestruck and amazed the thought of taking my phone out and getting a pic didn't occur to me until later.

I turned out of my driveway onto hwy and maybe 100 feet down is a road to my right. I see a table in the road and I think someone's coffee table dropped off of their truck. Then I saw the table was walking. So I stopped to stare and it was a BIG *advertiser censored* TURTLE THE SIZE OF MY SQUARE COFFEE TABLE WALKING ACROSS LEE ROAD.

I just sat and watched it in awe. My friend Becky who is 55 and born and raised on that road said that that turtle has lived here since she was born. I asked her where does he live? Oh I live in the country where its' just farmland. She said it lives wherever it wants to. LOL. She said it sounds like it was headed to the pond on Mr. Crosslyn's land.... Off topic to this, but this post immediately made me think of this monster turtle I saw....

BBM :laughing:

I'd have loved to have seen a photo of him!
There were some in a pond in town that were eating the baby ducks, and any that survived to youngster size, so they had to do something about them as they were large enough to seriously injure a child if they happened across them. They were ginormous! We see them walking across the road all the time around here. Don't ever let one bite you. They won't turn loose til it thunders.

There were links in MSM way way back in earlier thread.

I think they were ultimately linked back to a "blogger" who was actually the person who heard the shot(s) and blog links aren't allowed under TOS. I think that is right. I might be mistaken. I know the "shot" has not been allowed.

BBM :laughing:

I'd have loved to have seen a photo of him!
There were some in a pond in town that were eating the baby ducks, and any that survived to youngster size, so they had to do something about them as they were large enough to seriously injure a child if they happened across them. They were ginormous! We see them walking across the road all the time around here. Don't ever let one bite you. They won't turn loose til it thunders.

This made me chuckle out loud....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member