OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is when you find one house of people dead at 7:49am, then you find a second house of family members shortly after, how do you not find one house until a call at 1:something pm. That's a long time to not have checked on and accounted for every family member when there is clearly a target on the family.

My question is when you find one house of people dead at 7:49am, then you find a second house of family members shortly after, how do you not find one house until a call at 1:something pm. That's a long time to not have checked on and accounted for every family member when there is clearly a target on the family.

The house found after 1 was 8 miles away. BJM may not have even thought about it because of everything that was uncovered in the early morning hours. They probably didn't think they needed to worry with him being that far away? Maybe she knew there was a threat on CR Sr. And fam, who had already been found and thought GR was just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Technically, she is not a Rhoden. Only by marriage of DR and CRsr.

The last man found wasn't related to Bobby Jo. Bobby Jo found her (ex?) brother in law Chris Sr (and possibly also her nephew Frankie and sister Dana). Kenneth was related to Chris Sr (his brother), so he was in no way related to Bobby Jo. She wouldn't have gone to check on her ex brother in law's brother. She may not have even known where he lived.

If the kids were sleeping, maybe she thought they were dead too? Could they have had blood spatter on them?

Bobbie stated in an interview that the 3 year old was 'covered in blood head to toe'.

edited to correct incorrect info ... it was the 6 month old that was described as 'covered in blood', not the 3 year old.

I don't know if anyone else has asked this, but I think there is something relevant in the fact they didn't go after Dana's dad and her sister. Whoever did this could have wiped out the whole family. It makes me wonder if the perp(s) knew that Bobby went to feed the dogs and chickens. Sorry if this is redundant.

Where do you see any connection there? I'm sorry if I'm missing it....

Kathy Manley is married to Henry Clay. Henry Clay owns the property on which Hobby Howard was murdered. So Dana's sister had a mysterious murder happen right in her driveway. Both Kathy Manley Clay and Henry Clay were suspects in the murder, but ultimately fingered someone else, who was arrested. This is all easily found in MSM articles with googling. (Not saying that you didn't look -- just saying that I think it should be ok to post because it is all public info that's already out there in articles. If not, then I apologize and mods can delete.)

I don't know if anyone else has asked this, but I think there is something relevant in the fact they didn't go after Dana's dad and her sister. Whoever did this could have wiped out the whole family. It make me wonder if the perp(s) knew that Bobby went to feed the dogs and chickens. Sorry if this is redundant.

Or because they weren't Rhoden's. JMO.

ETA: HG may have just been unlucky because she would have been a witness.

Bobbie stated in an interview that the 3 year old was 'covered in blood head to toe'.

Gah!!! That is awful. I thought I had read everything possible on this case and I haven't heard that before. How freaking tragic. I hope that child has no memories of this ever happening. Poor baby.

It doesn't make any sense. These families (Rhoden and Manley) appear to be close.

If killer/killers did this to make sure they couldn't be identified how would they know that only those 8 could identify them? Why not more Rhodens Manleys. Sounds like Bobbie was at at least Chris sr house everyday.

How did they know that Dana, Chris Sr, Gary, Kenneth didn't talk/tell whatever to their family members?
The young didn't talk/tell their family members or friends?

It makes no sense.

The killers didn't take /harm the "plants" that was the reason for the killings. Evidently worth a lot of money.

The chickens/roosters weren't taken/harmed that was the reason for the killings. Evidently worth a lot of money.

Nah not computing in this ole brain.

Would a cartel kill 8 people and not kill 3 more no matter the ages? Hell why not? If you are that cold and heartless

Dunno none of it makes any sense to me.

probably means who ever did it also has kids, and they figured kids cant talk at least the 2 younger ones cant, lets hope the 3 yr old saw something and can talk. Maybe the 3 yr old was in a baby bed asleep or something??IDK just thinking.

OK Just saw post above me..UGH..maybe 3 yr old was trying to wake up the adults..

Kathy Manley is married to Henry Clay. Henry Clay owns the property on which Hobby Howard was murdered. So Dana's sister had a mysterious murder happen right in her driveway. Both Kathy Manley Clay and Henry Clay were suspects in the murder, but ultimately fingered someone else, who was arrested. This is all easily found in MSM articles with googling. (Not saying that you didn't look -- just saying that it should be ok to post because it is all public info that's already out there in articles.)
Ok. I didn't search it. Just looked at the article you linked and couldn't see any connection. Kudos finding that!

I don't know if anyone else has asked this, but I think there is something relevant in the fact they didn't go after Dana's dad and her sister. Whoever did this could have wiped out the whole family. It makes me wonder if the perp(s) knew that Bobby went to feed the dogs and chickens. Sorry if this is redundant.

They also didn't go after cousins who "lived within 500 yards" of the 799 Left Fork Road address where Kenny was found.

The only thing that would explain this to my satisfaction is that everyone that was killed could have answered the question "who was around last night" if they'd been left alive.

They also didn't go after cousins who "lived within 500 yards" of the 799 Left Fork Road address where Kenny was found.

The only thing that would explain this to my satisfaction is that everyone that was killed could have answered the question "who was around last night" if they'd been left alive.

Or that they were purely after CRsr's family and again, GR and HG may have just been unlucky. Doesn't make much sense why 8 miles away KR got hit, but maybe he knew too much. It seems like it was definitely focused on DR and CRsr immediate family together.

The last man found wasn't related to Bobby Jo. Bobby Jo found her (ex?) brother in law Chris Sr (and possibly also her nephew Frankie and sister Dana). Kenneth was related to Chris Sr (his brother), so he was in no way related to Bobby Jo. She wouldn't have gone to check on her ex brother in law's brother. She may not have even known where he lived.

Well, I wouldn't expect Bobby Jo to do it, per se, but certainly, this whole family knew what was up- between phone calls, Facebook friends and the news! The Rhoden family was targeted. I would think they would have checked every family member QUICKLY! From 8am and 1:30pm is a long time when you just found out about 7 murdered family members! At least to me it is.

Gah!!! That is awful. I thought I had read everything possible on this case and I haven't heard that before. How freaking tragic. I hope that child has no memories of this ever happening. Poor baby.

It was in a news interview with Bobby ... let me see if I can find the link...

That's a good point. I still wonder if the perps knew Bobby Jo would come across the scene...

Well, I wouldn't expect Bobby Jo to do it, per se, but certainly, this whole family knew what was up- between phone calls, Facebook friends and the news! The Rhoden family was targeted. I would think they would have checked every family member QUICKLY! From 8am and 1:30pm is a long time when you just found out about 7 murdered family members! At least to me it is.

It still wasn't even her that found KR, another family member did. So she may have not been close with him at all. Again, DJM and KR are not directly related by blood. Perhaps there was bad blood between them.

ETA: We have family down the street we don't associate with, I likely wouldn't be running to their house if something happened with our family, because we also have family that are neighbors closer than them.

JMO.

It was in a news interview with Bobby ... let me see if I can find the link...

“It was terrifying. No one knows until they walk in on something like that,” Bobbi Manley said. “You find a 6-month-old baby, nephew in a bed and your nephew and his girlfriend’s murdered and he’s covered head to toe in blood.”

eta: and I apologize, it was the 6 month old, not the three year old....

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...scovered-bodies-describes-horrific-scene.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53