OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this re; which place BJo went to first. I'm thinking she grabbed the little ones and ran to the CRsr house, let herself in, then discovered that they had been killed too. (theory)
"“You find a 6-month-old baby, nephew in a bed and your nephew and his girlfriend’s murdered and he’s covered head to toe in blood.”

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...scovered-bodies-describes-horrific-scene.html

Then why didn't she say anything about the babies on the 911 call? Why couldn't we hear them on the recording? She says she went to feed the dogs (why?), tried to get into Chris's trailer (why?), but it was locked. She knew where the key was hidden (why? This is her EX b-i-l.) so she fished it out and let herself in. Then she saw 2 bodies. She entered the residence at least enough to see that one had left blood tracks all the way down the hallway and into the back room. Nowhere in any part of that story does she mention that she was also juggling two babies covered in blood from the other murder scene she also found nextdoor.

I don't think sleeping with a 6 month-month old baby is suspicious, I just think it sounds unsafe.

http://www.fox19.com/story/31824729...calls-911-fearful-for-his-life-after-killings

The call came in from South Shore - about 40 minutes south of Piketon.

A man who identifies himself as Kenny Rhoden tells the dispatcher someone was chasing his car and trying to block him off for about eight or ten miles.

"My name is Kenny Rhoden and there is somebody following me right now, chasing me," he states.

"There's someone chasing you?" the dispatcher asked.

He then goes on to say, "I fear for my life."

Sorry to quote myself but this is the most feasible reason I can think of as to why only one had one gsw...maybe not Dana but a murder suicide that was mis represented as murder. It'll be very interesting to find out Tod and weapons used...

Personally I think they ARE going to find most were asleep in bed. One GSW most defiantly. Ones with two probably asleep with arms under heads. Three could be from shooting through one victim into another with say a hand in between bodies.

If she entered the home with the Frankie and Hannah with their babies first, then went to the second house to find Sr and other with the 911 call, something is EXTREMELY off. There is ZERO chance of that happening and being an innocent person who discovered a multiple murder scenes. There is absolutely no way of finding 2 babies, one covered in blood, then calling 911 like it never happened. She either went there second (after the original 911 call) or there is likely involvement. No other way around that.

Anyone see any significance to the 911 caller that found Kenny stated that Kenny had been "shot in the head". Was Kenny the single shot?

Personally I think they ARE going to find most were asleep in bed. One GSW most defiantly. Ones with two probably asleep with arms under heads. Three could be from shooting through one victim into another with say a hand in between bodies.
They've already confirmed the amount of gun shot wounds....one had one and others had 3,5, 9 being the most.

http://www.fox19.com/story/31824729...calls-911-fearful-for-his-life-after-killings

A man who identifies himself as Kenny Rhoden tells the dispatcher someone was chasing his car and trying to block him off for about eight or ten miles.

"My name is Kenny Rhoden and there is somebody following me right now, chasing me," he states.

Wow. Just wow...

That could so sadly be paparazzi. I guess it would be the better option, rather than someone trying to harm him. No matter- leave them alone!

SUMMARY: The Scioto County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the homicide of victim Harry Harvey
HOWARD JR
. The victim’s body was discovered in the morning hours of 11-26-2011, inside of a White
2004 Chevrolet Silverado pick-up truck which was parked at Brush Creek State Forest
, located near
Otway, Ohio.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/136/136181_2011-0777 -RFI.pdf

not a driveway?

Hey Everyone,

I am getting ready to shut down this thread for the night. It will re-open early in the morning.

Hopefully, we won't have to shut the thread down again. However, after today's problems I feel it's best to close it to make sure everyone understands we can't have the free-for-all like we did today.

At 1:33 AM EASTERN I will close the thread.

Thanks,
Tricia

OK on this.. The call at 7:49 could be some of the questioning when they keep saying she gets there at 7:00 am every day. Maybe her routine is to go inside the house immediately.

Maybe she was late. Was BJ the one who worked a double-shift the night before at the care home? The care home commented she (who was that?) was an hour(ish) late but worked a double.

"On Thursday, she worked a double-shift after a co-worker was unable to work. She overslept and arrived at 8 a.m. and worked until about 11 p.m., Hillside manager Heather Frost-Young said."

I apologize if this has already been mentioned... still trying to catch up.

I wonder why DR "overslept" or what caused her to be an hour late to work on Thursday and if it could be related somehow. I also wonder if the double shift she had to work was orchestrated somehow. I know there was a lot of chatter online about how Dana didn't get off until 11 pm on Thursday night right after the murders happened. I wondered why they felt that was a relevant observation to make?

Bump. This makes more sense..

This discussion will open up early in the morning.

Take care,
Tricia

Good morning. This thread is open for discussion. Please post responsibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper