OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying not to have better expectations for this presser than the others. I want something better, I just don't want to be disappointed.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thank you for your response JaimeInLA. That is what is adding to my confusion; the fact that it is mentioned in that interview about the 6 mos old covered in blood and yet I hear no mention of a bloody - LIVE - child, who may need urgent medical attention, being mentioned on a 911 call. Did she pick the baby up? Take the baby outside until police/ambulance arrived? Or did she leave the child right there next to her dead mother? I would think that the baby would have been noticably uncomfortable (squirming, possibly fussing...) and hungry by that time.

I am wondering if she called 911 (either before or after calling Leonard) and then went to check on the others while waiting for LE to show up--especially if they were unresponsive to phone calls.

At that point, I don't know if she would have given much thought to anything about preserving a crime scene.

Off to a start of a lot of words and nothing being said.

Talking in circles here, folks. Even my husband is like "what is going on here?"

lots of talking, little solid info....

" I assume the suspects are watching this and do not want to reveaL any information prematurely...."

CNN even shut it down for lack of info...." Really, they are not saying a whole lot..."

He said his prosecutor background is why he wanted to back today.

CNN even shut it down for lack of info...." Really, they are not saying a whole lot..."
I'm watching online but he is concluding and not saying anything. Sheriff is speaking, but I expect more of the same from him.

Oh Lord, "only info from the AG or himself should be verified info.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member