OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people that will kill anyone, except children, there are some that will kill children. Some murderers have lines they will not cross it seems. Also we know that those convicted of sexual crimes against children are scum to all the others.

Most likely because the lead investigator is busy investigating, the BCI superintendent and assistant superintendent have actual jobs to do, and he's got time to kill.

This is not an election year and he's in his second term. The position is term limited so maybe another run for congress or thinking about running for governor.

Agree on everything except the running for governor part. Ohio needs to change direction and elect someone who cares about the working class and can fix the economy.
Law and order types aren't usually good at that. Elect who you want in your Congressional District, but I live in northern Ohio and would like to see people with a much different skill set running for governor.

From above link

DeWine called our newsroom Monday afternoon to discuss the case, and said the possibility of a Mexican drug cartel connection has not been ruled out, and that investigators are looking at everything.

He said although he would not rule out the fact that members of a drug cartel may have killed the eight members of the Rhoden family, there’s no evidence at this time to indicate that that’s the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeWine called our newsroom Monday afternoon to discuss the case, and said the possibility of a Mexican drug cartel connection has not been ruled out, and that investigators are looking at everything.

He said although he would not rule out the fact that members of a drug cartel may have killed the eight members of the Rhoden family, there’s no evidence at this time to indicate that that’s the case.

In August 2012, Ohio law enforcement officers found “a major marijuana grow site in Pike County with suspected ties to a Mexican drug cartel,” according to a press release DeWine’s office issued at that time. Investigators discovered about 1,200 marijuana plants — which were destroyed — and they also found evidence of two abandoned campsites they believe belonged to Mexican nationals.

DeWine also would not say if there was forced entry at any of the four homes where the eight victims were killed, if they were tortured or if there was more than one killer.

DeWine added that he can’t definitively say the Rhoden family was involved in cockfighting, but when he visited one of the crime scenes Friday, he noticed roosters in cages that are normally associated with cockfighting.

Additionally, the marijuana grow operations that authorities discovered appeared to be for commercial use, he said, declining to go into specifics. He also declined to say if there are indications that any of the victims were aware of the grow operations.

Dewine just said he didn't know if any of the victims knew about the grow operations. Smh. Really?

Dewine just said he didn't know if any of the victims knew about the grow operations. Smh. Really?

I saw that was going to post about it and thought why post? That will change in five minutes by something else released.

WATCH LIVE: @OhioAG and #PikeCounty Sheriff to have update on #massmurder investigation - abc6onyourside.com/live/event

Live stream at the last post I made

Abc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree on everything except the running for governor part. Ohio needs to change direction and elect someone who cares about the working class and can fix the economy.
Law and order types aren't usually good at that. Elect who you want in your Congressional District, but I live in northern Ohio and would like to see people with a much different skill set running for governor.

I wasn't requesting he run for governor...simply saying he could be looking to do that.

I disagree that Ohio needs to change direction. The economy in my part of northern Ohio is rock solid, though.

Now, back to the topic at hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member