OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My post wasn't meant to speculate about minors but to look for possible motives of family members and it wasn't my intent to delve into that in any depth as much as to explain my thinking. It could just as easily be that someone would feel they have something coming to them for being a long-time caregiver.

A woman posted on Facebook complaining about people talking about the family. She said "I am so sick of seeing all this ******** about the Rhoden family! I'm sorry but it was nobody's business on what they did! Yes some of us knew but it's nobody's business to be airing out their dirty laundry! It's wrong! They worked hard at keeping it a secret and here all you people are sharing it and running their names into the ground and it makes me sick! The cops should of never released any of this information to the world! What good did it do? It sure as he'll ain't finding who killed them!! All it's doing is making them look like bad people when they weren't! They were good hard working people who would of gave the shirt off their back to anyone and this is what they get it's not right! If you actually respected them you wouldn't be sharing all of this making them look bad! If they wanted people to know they would of told you it's just not right to share a secret that's not yours!"

I said yesterday I know where the grow operations are in my county and I don't mess with the stuff. I live in a big County with a lot of rural area. People know, almost always.

Under one of the pictures of the Daily Mail article, it says Kenneth had "dollars bills strewn from his knees to his feet".
? ? ? Odd

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Also interesting if true..

'When I dialed 911 after finding him, the police couldn't go in because Brownie was barking so angry at them.

'They asked me to get him and calm him down and that to me means that the killer knew Kenneth and knew his dog, otherwise he would have barked a lot or attacked him.
So his dog was there and OK. Hmm..

timbuk,me too!

Interesting here is a snip from Toralei link:
Count:
1 to 4
Location Type:
Single Location
Annual Revenue ($):
$1.000.000 to $2.499.999
<snip>
Adams County Reginal Medical started in the year and is categorized under Health Services. makes sure they only deliver high quality merchandise, superior than most of its competitors.
Manned by 1 to 4 and fast-growing equally competitive individuals, at a strategically located Single Location, Adams County Reginal Medical supplies full line of products that are carefully planned and manufactured before they reach its customers.

Could it be a front for money-laundering?

They are actually not related and the allusbiz link is not accurate or reliable. The Regional Medical is an actual legitimate business and medical facility.

Adams Health Solutions incorporated by CR is actually classified as NAICS Code 621999 All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services and examples include: health screening services (except by offices of health practitioners) physical fitness evaluation services (except by offices of health practitioners) hearing testing services (except by offices of audiologists) smoking cessation programs pacemaker monitoring services. http://siccode.com/en/naicscodes/621999/all-other-miscellaneous-ambulatory-health-care-services

In my opinion it is just a shell company and a way to hide money.

I'm having very different thoughts on this since I found out about the multiple gun shots and read grandpa Clarence Rhoden's (CR Sr's Dad) obit. I also question whether this was a "sophisticated" as LE says.

Clarence Rhoden's obit said he was survived, in addition to his wife and children, by "a very special family that he loved so much Bobby Manley..." and then it also lists two minors - a girl with last name Manley and a boy with a different last name. A special family...are these Bobby's children? Why were they special and loved so much by him? Was he ill and was Bobby his caretaker? He was only 69 when he died. Or did he and Bobby have a relationship? Could the minor daughter listed be his? I was leaning toward caregiver until I read about his jail sentence. Tangled web, I know, but at this point nothing would surprise me. Added to this, I read an article where an "expert" said that something like 20% of 911 calls about murders are made by the murderer and they usually mention how much blood there is at the scene. So, I keep thinking about BJM. Was she jealous of her sister? Did she think she deserved something from the Rhoden's because she was special to Clarence? Was she in his will? Was she tending the pot and the dogs but not getting as much as she thought she deserved? Did her sister's move into a house on Rhoden property add to any jealousy she was feeling? Is it likely the babies were unharmed because a woman was involved in the murders? Does she have a place of her own or live with her Dad? Does she have a job outside of feeding the Rhoden dogs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/04/26/aint-got-no-revenge-our-hearts-ohio-family-says-after-killings/83530506/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...s-not-likely-committed-by-mexican-cartel.html

I have been asking the same questions about 'special relationships' within the family as well and perhaps any personal rejection/blame/rage that someone or some people might be carrying around.

Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY on this thread EVER suggested this family deserved to be murdered. If I missed it, please identify that post number so I can see it.

It wasn't from you, but there was a post that said almost exactly that. It appears to have been deleted, thankfully.

Finally mentions a pit on site when deputies arrive. According to the article the 911 Caller had to calm the dog down enough for LE to go in.
Ok, so where are the others?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Finally! The dogs family is slaughtered and LE show up and things get even worse! That is what I expected to hear. Only, dogS plural.
MOO

Hi Everyone,

Please PLEASE remember No Facebook Rumors.

You can't bring back what someone said on Facebook and post it here.

Remember do not post any minor's Facebook or post their name. They are minors and off limits. e

Keep to the facts of the case and there will be no problem.

Tricia

So, what's the big secret if so many knew it? The pot grow???? Weird. JMO

Interview with Kentucky brother.

Ihttp://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/04/27/rhoden-relative-a-man-cant-bear-it.html

So, what's the big secret if so many knew it? The pot grow???? Weird. JMO

My guess is most of the county knew about the pot. I'm sure many were customers.

Yes I've seen that case, but also with him, appealing to his ego was a big need because of his ego.

Also if I remember what Leonard said correctly, the BCI questioned her earlier and this 3 am thing was the local cops.

I get the impression there are lots of disagreements between local LE and the BCI about how this case should be handled, and that's a big factor in the discrepancies in what's released and when.

Sadly, the 3am questioning is (for the most part) how poor people expect to be treated by LE. I grew up in a similar rural area and being aggressively interrogated and bullied (and possibly beaten as well) would be nothing unusual.

ok, I went and read it. A few things jumped out.
Why didn't he spend the night with Kenneth as he had planned?
Why didn't he go over there earlier as he had already planned to go work on cars with him in the morning?
Just seemed strange that he had these plans with Kenneth and didn't go over there until he got "suspicious" later in the day.
Why would there be blood everywhere if he was shot once in the head in bed?
How did he know he only had one shot to the head?
Why did he say I looked UP and saw him on the 911 call? Was he in a bunk bed? Maybe, beings as it was a camper.
Dollars strewn around his legs? Staged to throw the police off to think it was some drug gang sending a message? Weird!
That "UP" stuck out to me as well.

Hi Everyone,

Please PLEASE remember No Facebook Rumors.

You can't bring back what someone said on Facebook and post it here.

Remember do not post any minor's Facebook or post their name. They are minors and off limits. e

Keep to the facts of the case and there will be no problem.

Tricia

I get what you're saying, but I didn't post a Facebook rumor. I posted the actual words of an adult local to illustrate how people may feel about the issue and about protecting the grieving family.

Why in the he77 is the ag there? Election year?

Most likely because the lead investigator is busy investigating, the BCI superintendent and assistant superintendent have actual jobs to do, and he's got time to kill.

This is not an election year and he's in his second term. The position is term limited so maybe another run for congress or thinking about running for governor.

I get the impression there are lots of disagreements between local LE and the BCI about how this case should be handled, and that's a big factor in the discrepancies in what's released and when.

Sadly, the 3am questioning is (for the most part) how poor people expect to be treated by LE. I grew up in a similar rural area and being aggressively interrogated and bullied (and possibly beaten as well) would be nothing unusual.

I'd like to see them Lawyer up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member