OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if nothing else , it may push Leonard into having his own presser.

But they said specifically Rhodens arming themselves. But Hanna's oldest is a Rhoden. The family the other ones are with could be parents and the two youngest could be with relatives that aren't parents and still technically under state care since they would be in the system.

Perhaps the kids on the scene were put with Children's Services per protocol and the one who was already with another relative didn't come into the picture. CPS might be going through home studies and the like before just releasing the kids, even to relatives.

Wish they would have showed the sheriff speaking. Looked like he had some notes written down.

His notes probably said "no comment." Or "I'm not gonna comment on that."

I'm beginning to wonder.. Either they know a lot and are trying to piece everything together or they are just as baffled by all of this as we are.

Sheriff now saying most of the scenes are "shocking" and not something you just come in and gather evidence and then process.

IMO, that's quite a deviation from their previous pressers.

I say give Leonard and Donald their own presser. I'm sure it wouldn't lack information.

He is being evasive about the money being at Kenneth's feet. No comment, not denying it.

He really said nothing, working hard, not resting much, wants a conviction.

There are questions being asked and we can't hear the question. But the AG said no comment.

His notes probably said "no comment." Or "I'm not gonna comment on that."

I'm beginning to wonder.. Either they know a lot and are trying to piece everything together or they are just as baffled by all of this as we are.

They sounded more baffled than certain, imo. The AG sounded like he was defensive and making excuses for why he had nothing to say. JMO :cow:

Interview with Kentucky brother.

Ihttp://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/04/27/rhoden-relative-a-man-cant-bear-it.html

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/04/27/rhoden-relative-a-man-cant-bear-it.html

Chris Sr. worked for resort owner Robin Waddell at this and another campground for more than 20 years.

There were nine siblings in the Tony/Chris Sr./Kenneth Rhoden line. They are spread out in different places and states, but they stay in touch. And no one ever missed the family reunion each year.

Kenneth drove to Columbus to work every day, and Chris Sr. liked to fix up cars. That’s why Gary was staying in Piketon, to help him with them.

Hanna, 19, was such a hard worker that she stayed at her nursing home job until just two weeks ago, a few days before her daughter was born, which was just four days before the killings.

We've been wondering why Gary was at Chris' house. They also all had jobs, Frankie's fb page said he also worked maintenance at the campground. If only dollars bills were put on Kenneth, I'd say that was a red herring to make it look like it was just about drugs. Why only dollar bills instead of higher ones? If they were robbed for just money no money would've been left. If Kenneth hadn't been killed at his house, I'd say more to do with just drugs, but his death down the road is kind of stumping me.

I like how the AG first said " I want to knock down some of these printed rumors..." then immediately said " I can't waste time dressing ALL of the rumors..." HUH????

I think they were being pushed for info and this is what we got.
If I lived in that town I would be knocking on the sheriff's front door wanting some answers.

They seem to have a major killer on the loose and it doesn't seem like it.

I like how the AG first said " I want to knock down some of these printed rumors..." then immediately said " I can't waste time dressing ALL of the rumors..." HUH????

Right, then when asked about said rumors it was met with no comment. And If the family is hustled in again they should say, no comment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm