OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to go back and re-read that because my memory has failed me. I remember something completely different from him. I do remember him answering questions even though counsel advised him not to do so.

You're right, we need to review those docs again. I'll go back and find the links again to the summaries I did when they were first released.

WRT the Columbus Dispatch editorial about the lawsuit, I think we need to take them seriously on this.

Columbus Dispatch & Cincinnati Enquirer reporters and editors likely also know a lot more about this case than the public. They may have been given information from confidential informants that they trust, typical in their profession.

The information they've gleaned indicates there's information in the AR's that needs to be revealed to the news media. There's something they've learned in their own investigation indicating law enforcement needs oversight in this case

The newspapers have more to lose than gain by reporting controversial news about this case. AG DeWine, Gov Kasich and other affiliated elected officials are an extremely powerful, cohesive group. If the newspapers were just playing this lawsuit for clicks, they stand to lose millions in political advertising in the coming months and years. It's a competitive media market and there are billions spent in Ohio by candidates and the party that would quickly be shifted elsewhere. Reporters and editors also need access to politicians to cover other news stories. AG DeWine's party controls a massive chunk of government in Ohio. They're usually secretive and notoriously difficult to part with information and reporters put a lot at risk going up against them.

If LE makes arrests in this case, the two newspapers bringing suit will still get a lot of "clicks" for their coverage. They really don't have much to gain in readership or profit by pursuing these court cases and shedding light on the important facts of these murders. JMO, their motivation is solely to help find the killers and bring them to justice. What they're doing is rare in Ohio journalism and I trust their concern is justified.

When Columbus Dispatch, Dayton Daily News and Cincinnati Enquirer begin pressuring LE and prosecutors over a case like this, it' means something.

ETA: Including this quote again from the recent Columbus Dispatch editorial. BBM

Concealing public records that could shed light on the circumstances of the crime — and perhaps even lead to solving the crime, should someone recognize a key detail — is cruel to the family and community.

Links for the CD & CE case files at the Ohio Supreme Court web site. They're in the Media & Timeline thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...mily-Members-Murdered&p=13234748#post13234748

Here's a link to the posts of summaries that some of us did on the court documents that were filed in the Ohio Supreme Court re the Columbus Dispatch (CD) and Cincinnati Enquirer (CE) lawsuits:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hunt-for-killer(s)-25&p=13232064#post13232064

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hunt-for-killer(s)-25&p=13262819#post13262819

Notes and link to deposition of Michael Trout, Special Agent BCI

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hunt-for-killer(s)-25&p=13232139#post13232139

Beginning on Page 34 of the deposition document (around page 12 of the PDF) of Pike County Coroner's deposition with the CD attorney, he states the decision to redact the autopsy reports and the redaction itself was done by either AG's office or BCI

http://supremecourt.ohio.gov/pdf_viewer/pdf_viewer.aspx?pdf=816546.pdf

CD attorney: You mentioned earlier representatives from the sheriff's office. Do you know whether representatives from the sheriff's office were involved - that is, you personally observed them or personally heard them making any suggestions or take any actions with respect to the redactions found in the reports?

AG Dewine/Coroner's Attorney: Objection

Coroner Kessler: My understanding is the people involved in the investigation were involved in the process but the specifics I don't know

CD Attorney: That is, the individuals who were involved in the investigation did not communicate to you that they were involved in making the redactions, did they?

AG DeWine/Coroner Attorney: Objection

Coroner Kessler: No

CD attorney: And of course legal counsel, you did not speak to anyone else regarding the redactions made to the final autopsy reports, those were decisions made by counsel as opposed to you, is that correct?

AG DeWine/Coroner Attorney: Object. Instruct you not to answer.

CD attorney: Well, sir, did you make the redactions in the final autopsy-final autopsy reports or were they made by legal counsel?

AG DeWine/Coroner attorney: Objection

Coroner Kessler: I reviewed and approved the redactions.

CD Attorney: The redactions that you reviewed, were they - excuse me.
When you conducted that review, was it after there were already redactions made to the autopsy reports?

AG DeWine/Coroner Atty: Objection, I instruct you not to answer.

CD Atty: Well how does that involve a privileged communication?

AGDeWine/Coroner Atty: As Dr. Kessler has specified, the redactions were made in consultation with legal counsel, and to the extent we get any further into this, we're invading attorney/client privilege and I will continue to instruct him not to answer.

CD Atty: I'm not sure that's what the witness has said.

CD Atty to Coroner Kessler: Sir, as I understand it, at some point in time you were presented with a set of final autopsy reports that had redactions, is that correct?

AG DeWine/Coroner Atty: Objection and instruct---

Coroner Kessler: Yes

CD Atty: And once you received -- and you received that set of final autopsy reports containing redaction from legal counsel, is that correct?

AG DeWine/Coroner Atty: Objection. Instruction not to answer.

CD Atty: Did you receive a set of the final autopsy reports in a redacted form from any source other than legal counsel?

CD Atty: And once you received the final autopsy reports in redacted format, did you make any changes to those redactions?

AG DeWine/Coroner's attorney makes a long string of objections here, trying to prevent Coroner Kessler from testifying that he received the redacted autopsy reports from investigators and that he didn't make changes.

CD Atty to Coroner Kessler: The question I'm asking you is that when you received them in that format, was that delivered to you by hand delivery?

AG DeWine/Coroner Atty: Objection. Form.

Coroner Kessler: I don't recall getting it hand delivered.

CD Atty: Do you recall electronically, such as an email?

AG DeWine/Coronoer Atty: Objection. Form.

Coroner Kessler: I think that's how I got it.

CD Atty: And you received it electronically from legal counsel?

It goes on like this for a while. In a later question from the CD attorney, Coroner Kessler acknowledges that no law enforcement official, at any time, communicated to him that any information included in the final autopsy reports would, if disclosed, reveal to the public any confidential investigatory information. If, as LE claims, the information in the AR's would compromise the investigation, why didn't they say that to the Coroner?

Kessler goes on to testify that it was the Hamilton County Coroner's office who compiled and wrote the original final autopsy reports (they were the ones who did the autopsies). He also states he doesn't know if the Hamilton County Coroner consulted with LE investigators.

There's more at the link to Coroner Kessler's deposition. I won't go into pages transcribing it, but it shows that LE, Rob Junk's office, DeWine's office and BCI are the ones who managed the redaction process and, inexplicably, fought very hard to keep the news media and the public from learning they did. Why?

From reports: In six years, drug wholesalers brought 780 million hydrocodone and oxycodone pills into West Virginia, which divides out to 433 pain pills for every adult and children.
http://www.whio.com/business/congress-investigating-local-drug-distributor/mmZKK8J2piCn4sPFH7Vd4K/

BBM

780 million pills? In one small state like WV? But my sister can't even get a prescription for pain medication for her dog in my state?

In 2013 one of my dogs had congestive heart failure and a hernia. He was an older dog (14) and was in a great amount of pain. My veterinarian prescribed him hydrocodone pain medicine in liquid form. I had to have it filled at the drug store along with most of his heart medicines. My baby passed in December of 2013 so I discarded a full bottle of the pain medicine. Last week my sister took her dog to the same vet ( we have both been using this vet since 2009). Her dog is an older dog (12) and is in a great amount of pain from a skin disease and other medical problems. He refused to prescribe any pain medicine for her dog. He told her and I quote "the dogs don't get it, the owners take it instead."

She has been taking her dog to this same vet for 8 years. My sister is a pastor and has never even taken a drink of alcohol let alone any drug other than an occasional aspirin. This is a small town. He knows her. People in this town know each other very well and have for years.

It is an awful shame when 780 million pain pills can be dispensed in a small state like WV and our beloved pets have to suffer intense pain with no relief here in this crazy state.

What the heck is going on? Now I wish I had kept that bottle of medicine since it seems that if one of my babies is in pain I am just going to have to watch them suffer.

But, and forgive me if I'm wrong, iirc, the coroner redacted on his own. He just picked and chose what he thought should be redacted, if I remember reading that correctly. I thought that he took a little bit too much liberty seeing as how, again, iirc, he said that he was not told what to redact.

Sometimes, when I ponder this case, (still, every single day), I think that Piketon Sheriff's Dept. decided to take the trailers simply because the could, and were displaying a show of force, struttin' their tail feathers in other words. Now, over a year gone by and zip, zilch, nada, nyet, noooothing, do they really want anyone in the trailers if there's truly nothing earth shattering in them for a jury to see? Nothing that they couldn't have done without them doing their jobs in a normal capacity? What in Hades would they have done had the homes been brick and mortar? Then, and I've pretty much trusted Reader throughout this, when they start making a cold case team and we see nepotism start showing up...idk anymore.

They have photos, video, and can even scan a place to make a 3D image of it so there is no reason I know of to confiscate the trailers other than to keep the public out of them. As you say, what if they had not been moveable homes? This has to be one of the most bizarre investigations in history...

BBM

780 million pills? In one small state like WV? But my sister can't even get a prescription for pain medication for her dog in my state?

In 2013 one of my dogs had congestive heart failure and a hernia. He was an older dog (14) and was in a great amount of pain. My veterinarian prescribed him hydrocodone pain medicine in liquid form. I had to have it filled at the drug store along with most of his heart medicines. My baby passed in December of 2013 so I discarded a full bottle of the pain medicine. Last week my sister took her dog to the same vet ( we have both been using this vet since 2009). Her dog is an older dog (12) and is in a great amount of pain from a skin disease and other medical problems. He refused to prescribe any pain medicine for her dog. He told her and I quote "the dogs don't get it, the owners take it instead."

She has been taking her dog to this same vet for 8 years. My sister is a pastor and has never even taken a drink of alcohol let alone any drug other than an occasional aspirin. This is a small town. He knows her. People in this town know each other very well and have for years.

It is an awful shame when 780 million pain pills can be dispensed in a small state like WV and our beloved pets have to suffer intense pain with no relief here in this crazy state.

What the heck is going on? Now I wish I had kept that bottle of medicine since it seems that if one of my babies is in pain I am just going to have to watch them suffer.

Agree, that quantity seems to indicate the pills were being dispensed beyond the borders of WVa.

BBM

Agree, that quantity seems to indicate the pills were being dispensed beyond the borders of WVa.

It also begs the question why this kind of activity doesn't raise a red flag with the pharma manufacturers. Perhaps they don't care, the money is all they're interested in.

While the Rhodens don't appear to have been involved in trafficking, etc. anything stronger than MJ, we have to realize they were part of a larger, regional drug trafficking/money laundering ecosystem. CRSr & KR may not have known all the players, nor did they know how it operated and which people were in charge, but they likely knew it existed and the identities of some of the bosses. .

It seems apparent the Eapmons and others knew them, too. IIRC, the implication with Eapmon was that he was killed because he had begun to work with LE. He didn't want to face going back to prison.

Links for the CD & CE case files at the Ohio Supreme Court web site. They're in the Media & Timeline thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...mily-Members-Murdered&p=13234748#post13234748

Here's a link to the posts of summaries that some of us did on the court documents that were filed in the Ohio Supreme Court re the Columbus Dispatch (CD) and Cincinnati Enquirer (CE) lawsuits:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hunt-for-killer(s)-25&p=13232064#post13232064

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hunt-for-killer(s)-25&p=13262819#post13262819

Notes and link to deposition of Michael Trout, Special Agent BCI

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hunt-for-killer(s)-25&p=13232139#post13232139

Beginning on Page 34 of the deposition document (around page 12 of the PDF) of Pike County Coroner's deposition with the CD attorney, he states the decision to redact the autopsy reports and the redaction itself was done by either AG's office or BCI

http://supremecourt.ohio.gov/pdf_viewer/pdf_viewer.aspx?pdf=816546.pdf

CD attorney: You mentioned earlier representatives from the sheriff's office. Do you know whether representatives from the sheriff's office were involved - that is, you personally observed them or personally heard them making any suggestions or take any actions with respect to the redactions found in the reports?

AG Dewine/Coroner's Attorney: Objection

Coroner Kessler: My understanding is the people involved in the investigation were involved in the process but the specifics I don't know

CD Attorney: That is, the individuals who were involved in the investigation did not communicate to you that they were involved in making the redactions, did they?

AG DeWine/Coroner Attorney: Objection

CD attorney: And of course legal counsel, you did not speak to anyone else regarding the redactions made to the final autopsy reports, those were decisions made by counsel as opposed to you, is that correct?

AG DeWine/Coroner Attorney: Object. Instruct you not to answer.

CD attorney: Well, sir, did you make the redactions in the final autopsy-final autopsy reports or were they made by legal counsel?

AG DeWine/Coroner attorney: Objection

Coroner Kessler: I reviewed and approved the redactions.

CD Attorney: The redactions that you reviewed, were they - excuse me.
When you conducted that review, was it after there were already redactions made to the autopsy reports?

AG DeWine/Coroner Atty: Objection, I instruct you not to answer.

CD Atty: Well how does that involve a privileged communication?

AGDeWine/Coroner Atty: As Dr. Kessler has specified, the redactions were made in consultation with legal counsel, and to the extent we get any further into this, we're invading attorney/client privilege and I will continue to instruct him not to answer.

CD Atty: I'm not sure that's what the witness has said.

CD Atty to Coroner Kessler: Sir, as I understand it, at some point in time you were presented with a set of final autopsy reports that had redactions, is that correct?

AG DeWine/Coroner Atty: Objection and instruct---

CD Atty: And once you received -- and you received that set of final autopsy reports containing redaction from legal counsel, is that correct?

AG DeWine/Coroner Atty: Objection. Instruction not to answer.

CD Atty: Did you receive a set of the final autopsy reports in a redacted form from any source other than legal counsel?

CD Atty: And once you received the final autopsy reports in redacted format, did you make any changes to those redactions?

AG DeWine/Coroner's attorney makes a long string of objections here, trying to prevent Coroner Kessler from testifying that he received the redacted autopsy reports from investigators and that he didn't make changes.

CD Atty to Coroner Kessler: The question I'm asking you is that when you received them in that format, was that delivered to you by hand delivery?

AG DeWine/Coroner Atty: Objection. Form.

Coroner Kessler: I don't recall getting it hand delivered.

CD Atty: Do you recall electronically, such as an email?

AG DeWine/Coronoer Atty: Objection. Form.

Coroner Kessler: I think that's how I got it.

CD Atty: And you received it electronically from legal counsel?

It goes on like this for a while. In a later question from the CD attorney, Coroner Kessler acknowledges that no law enforcement official, at any time, communicated to him that any information included in the final autopsy reports would, if disclosed, reveal to the public any confidential investigatory information. If, as LE claims, the information in the AR's would compromise the investigation, why didn't they say that to the Coroner?

Kessler goes on to testify that it was the Hamilton County Coroner's office who compiled and wrote the original final autopsy reports (they were the ones who did the autopsies). He also states he doesn't know if the Hamilton County Coroner consulted with LE investigators.

There's more at the link to Coroner Kessler's deposition. I won't go into pages transcribing it, but it shows that LE, Rob Junk's office, DeWine's office and BCI are the ones who managed the redaction process and, inexplicably, fought very hard to keep the news media and the public from learning they did. Why?

This feels sketchy AF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It also begs the question why this kind of activity doesn't raise a red flag with the pharma manufacturers. Perhaps they don't care, the money is all they're interested in."
I think you answered your own question,Betty. Big pharmacy is only interested in their own profit. IMO

Please read Dreamlandby Sam Quiones. Pharma caused this problem. Pain clinics opened by doctors not otherwise welcome in hospitals, etc for a variety of reasons. Opiates are sold to users for money to buy heroin which is cheaper.
This problem has been going on for decades, and now my hometown is known as the Heroin Overdose Capitol of the US. China is supplying the Fentanyl.

You're right, we need to review those docs again. I'll go back and find the links again to the summaries I did when they were first released.

WRT the Columbus Dispatch editorial about the lawsuit, I think we need to take them seriously on this.

Columbus Dispatch & Cincinnati Enquirer reporters and editors likely also know a lot more about this case than the public. They may have been given information from confidential informants that they trust, typical in their profession.

The information they've gleaned indicates there's information in the AR's that needs to be revealed to the news media. There's something they've learned in their own investigation indicating law enforcement needs oversight in this case

The newspapers have more to lose than gain by reporting controversial news about this case. AG DeWine, Gov Kasich and other affiliated elected officials are an extremely powerful, cohesive group. If the newspapers were just playing this lawsuit for clicks, they stand to lose millions in political advertising in the coming months and years. It's a competitive media market and there are billions spent in Ohio by candidates and the party that would quickly be shifted elsewhere. Reporters and editors also need access to politicians to cover other news stories. AG DeWine's party controls a massive chunk of government in Ohio. They're usually secretive and notoriously difficult to part with information and reporters put a lot at risk going up against them.

If LE makes arrests in this case, the two newspapers bringing suit will still get a lot of "clicks" for their coverage. They really don't have much to gain in readership or profit by pursuing these court cases and shedding light on the important facts of these murders. JMO, their motivation is solely to help find the killers and bring them to justice. What they're doing is rare in Ohio journalism and I trust their concern is justified.

When Columbus Dispatch, Dayton Daily News and Cincinnati Enquirer begin pressuring LE and prosecutors over a case like this, it' means something.

ETA: Including this quote again from the recent Columbus Dispatch editorial. BBM

I agree. The know something and I think they know something is "off". I can't recall a recent request here. I had the feeling that the guy that was advised to remain silent was, in some way, trying to help the paper's side. It's been awhile since I read them and I may have taken him wrong.

<snipped for brevity>

Thanks BettyP! The quoted portion below is what I was remembering! I don't think I put it quite right though, and my memory was fuzzy but that's what I was trying to remember. Thanks for re-posting all of the links too.

BBM

They will still prescribe here but who knows how much longer. There's the old quote that's been attributed to a couple different folks but it basically says that we will destroy ourselves from within. Well, with China's help, we are doing so.

We're losing a good part of a generation to opiate abuse. Grandparents are raising grandchildren by the scores. I've lost a lot of folks to alcohol and tobacco abuse, however, those two drugs usually take longer. You usually live to at least age 55ish before your body starts to give up, unless you're killed while combining drinking with something stupid, like driving, or going rock climbing.

The pain pills are getting harder and harder to get , the 780 million were between the years 2007 and 2012. That was during the rise and beginning of the fall of the pill mills. When someone is addicted they will take their own granny's pills, let alone their pets... When they run out of options for the pills, and withdrawal starts, that's when they make a fast move toward other opiates, that are similar. Withdrawal sucks, and can kill you if you're not in good health to begin with. What's easy to get, and cheaper? Heroin (and honestly your pastor, or best friend, could be addicted to pain pills or Heroin and you'd never know, unless he/she ran out).

The Fentanyl they add to the Heroin is coming from overseas. China is the primary source of Fentanyl to the United States, very little is obtained by diverting from the legitimate market here in the U.S.. China is flooding not only the U.S., but Canada too. Fentanyl is so deadly that we're losing a good part of a generation, maybe two, to addiction, seeking out Heroin, and ending up with Fentanyl being mixed with Heroin.

I have wondered a long time if some sort of message was left in the homes that LE does not want the public to know. That would be a reason they have kept the crime scenes such a secret. The same could be for the bodied being marked or defiled a certain way to leave a message...

On the marijuana legalization, there are WAY to many unanswered questions to go ahead with that. Can you smoke it and drive, if not how do they decide the limit and test for it? Can you use it and keep your job if you fail a drug test wile legally using medical marijuana? I don't see how they can prescribe it until that stuff is answered.

It seems like it would be like any other prescribed drug. Slap a label on the side of the bottle: Don't take and operate heavy machinery. Alcohol is a drug, it is legal, there are tests to see if you are drinking, yet nearly 30% of the automobile fatalities in my state are alcohol related. However, alcohol is so accepted, that having drinks during business lunches is perfectly fine at most workplaces.

It also begs the question why this kind of activity doesn't raise a red flag with the pharma manufacturers. Perhaps they don't care, the money is all they're interested in.

While the Rhodens don't appear to have been involved in trafficking, etc. anything stronger than MJ, we have to realize they were part of a larger, regional drug trafficking/money laundering ecosystem. CRSr & KR may not have known all the players, nor did they know how it operated and which people were in charge, but they likely knew it existed and the identities of some of the bosses. .

It seems apparent the Eapmons and others knew them, too. IIRC, the implication with Eapmon was that he was killed because he had begun to work with LE. He didn't want to face going back to prison.

When Oxy first started being distributed by Big Pharma, they thought that they had a miracle pain drug. It was time released and was not supposed to be able to give the opiate high that other opiate based pain pills gave folks. It was designed for cancer patients and those who were in the final stages of life and in much pain. However, because of the way that the pill was made, it was found to be good for those who dealt with really awful pain, on a day to day basis, as a result of nerve damage, auto wrecks, etc... Unfortunately, there was a way around the way it was packaged for long-term release. They've changed that now. I do still lay blame at big Pharma's feet because they did, from what I understand, push this pill as the next greatest thing since coke in a can, but it wasn't. I don't understand how they did not know.

Just thought I'd share this. It's kinda OT but it does give some insight as to why some folks aren't super trusting of LE.

A grand jury has indicted former Bullitt County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy John Cottrell for stealing drugs, abusing public trust and tampering with evidence.

While "C.M." is not identified, a former Bullitt County Sheriff's special deputy named Chris Mattingly pleaded guilty last year to being part of a drug cell in Kentucky that had ties to Mexico and distributed drugs and large sums of cash across the country.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/36413224/...harged-with-stealing-drugs-from-evidence-room

Just thought I'd share this. It's kinda OT but it does give some insight as to why some folks aren't super trusting of LE.

A grand jury has indicted former Bullitt County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy John Cottrell for stealing drugs, abusing public trust and tampering with evidence.

While "C.M." is not identified, a former Bullitt County Sheriff's special deputy named Chris Mattingly pleaded guilty last year to being part of a drug cell in Kentucky that had ties to Mexico and distributed drugs and large sums of cash across the country.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/36413224/...harged-with-stealing-drugs-from-evidence-room

From your link:

The Bullitt County grand jury handed up three felony charges against the former second-in-command of the Bullitt County Sheriff's Office Wednesday afternoon: theft of a legend drug, abuse of public trust less than $10,000 and tampering with physical evidence. It also handed up two misdemeanor charges of misapplication of entrusted property and official misconduct.

The indictment says on or before Oct. 6, 2016, Cottrell took drugs belonging to the evidence room. Court records say those drugs include marijuana, hydrocodone and other pills. Sources close to the investigation tell WDRB after Cottrell was fired, investigators found marijuana and pills in his office that were supposed to be evidence in cases, but some of the drugs were missing.

Sad that law enforcement agencies have to deal with this, but at least the county in this case had a good prosecutor who took it to a grand jury. Pike County is in a much more precarious position, having to rely on a questionable, controversial county prosecutor who has been manipulating Rhoden massacre case from the first day.

Looks like the former Bullitt County sheriff was also corrupt:

Greenwell was indicted in federal court in May on five charges, including obstructing an investigation and aiding a special deputy in his department who sought to distribute more than 1,000 kilograms of marijuana. Among other charges, he is accused of "arranging a secret meeting" and informing a special deputy identified as "C.M." that he was the subject of a narcotics investigation and giving him the names of a potential witnesses. Greenwell also allegedly told C.M that his business was under surveillance and provided information that investigators had obtained under wire tapping, according to the indictment. Greenwell has pleaded not guilty to all charges.

It's not just Pike County that's a concern. There are similar issues with corruption in surrounding counties: Adam (where the W family lived); Scioto, etc. both in LE and the judicial system. Given past drug activity in the area, we shouldn't be surprised if organized crime, including Mexican or other foreign drug cartels have paid off local LE.

They will still prescribe here but who knows how much longer. There's the old quote that's been attributed to a couple different folks but it basically says that we will destroy ourselves from within. Well, with China's help, we are doing so.

We're losing a good part of a generation to opiate abuse. Grandparents are raising grandchildren by the scores. I've lost a lot of folks to alcohol and tobacco abuse, however, those two drugs usually take longer. You usually live to at least age 55ish before your body starts to give up, unless you're killed while combining drinking with something stupid, like driving, or going rock climbing.

The pain pills are getting harder and harder to get , the 780 million were between the years 2007 and 2012. That was during the rise and beginning of the fall of the pill mills. When someone is addicted they will take their own granny's pills, let alone their pets... When they run out of options for the pills, and withdrawal starts, that's when they make a fast move toward other opiates, that are similar. Withdrawal sucks, and can kill you if you're not in good health to begin with. What's easy to get, and cheaper? Heroin (and honestly your pastor, or best friend, could be addicted to pain pills or Heroin and you'd never know, unless he/she ran out).

The Fentanyl they add to the Heroin is coming from overseas. China is the primary source of Fentanyl to the United States, very little is obtained by diverting from the legitimate market here in the U.S.. China is flooding not only the U.S., but Canada too. Fentanyl is so deadly that we're losing a good part of a generation, maybe two, to addiction, seeking out Heroin, and ending up with Fentanyl being mixed with Heroin.

I have thought for a long time that a foreign country, probably several, was flooding the US with drugs to disrupt the country. They want to prove a democracy does not work to prove their government type is better. They want the US to be too concerned about the drug problem to pay attention to what they are doing elsewhere in the world.

I have thought for a long time that a foreign country, probably several, was flooding the US with drugs to disrupt the country. They want to prove a democracy does not work to prove their government type is better. They want the US to be too concerned about the drug problem to pay attention to what they are doing elsewhere in the world.

I read that China can't get a handle on it through their drug mfg and it is being sold via internet. I don't buy that. I'm not a conspiracy theorist type of person, but, what does China have to lose if we're in a tailspin over our a couple of generations dying from drug abuse and another being reared in foster care and grandparent's homes? Absolutely Nothing. They couldn't care less. If anyone can clamp down on their internet its China. They don't even have Google or FB because they won't submit to censorship. My state Senator's inlaws, who happen to own a shipping company in China, were caught with 90 pounds of cocaine on their shipping vessel, the Ping May, back last year. It's not just coming from Mexico like everyone would like for us to believe...

Butler County in Southwest Ohio has 22 unsolved murders. Are the killers that good to not get caught or the investigations lacking in southern Ohio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove