OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not trying to be difficult, I swear lol, but on 6/3/2016, the post said “well almost done. Can’t wait to be able to move our animals into the new barn” with a picture of the inside, almost complete, with stables.

Sounds like something caused them to quickly change their minds about selling out and leaving for AK. I still wonder if someone "inside" gave them a warning to leave town. I still think it's fishy that DeWine, et al waited until they left before searching their property and Flying W Farm. Interesting "coincidence" that the relevant parties had time to clean everything up before the raids.

I’m not trying to be difficult, I swear lol, but on 6/3/2016, the post said “well almost done. Can’t wait to be able to move our animals into the new barn” with a picture of the inside, almost complete, with stables.

I saw that, too. Definitely a brand new barn with stables. Now that I've seen the pics and posts, things seem even stranger regarding the move to Alaska. I wonder if this new barn was what resulted in the lien on the property?

Here is the barn that I was thinking of initially, it's to the right of the map, on the front page.

https://www.estately.com/listings/info/260-peterson-road--1#gallery

It says there is a horse barn, and an equipment shed big enough to house a semi. Maybe they were thinking on breeding horses. From what I've read, GW3 helped with the horses (minis) when he was young. The elders were pushing that new breed they started, so maybe they were gonna give it a shot too.

75000.00 to me is a very small amount. But then I deal in large sums in my business.

Then again I have seen knock down drag out fights between married couples in my office over who gets what share of a 200.00 refund.

To some people 10.00 is a fortune. Ask any homeless or unemployed person.

Remember, one dollar is 100 times what a person with one penny has.

I don't know about the Rhoden's and Wagner's fight for custody. But in my case, it really wasn't about our child. After years of abuse by him, I finally got enough strength and guts to leave him. I had threatened to leave many times and had actually applied for a divorce years before I finally left. When it actually happened he just wouldn't believe that I was really serious and at first expected that I would return to him and that I was just bluffing again. When the truth finally hit him that I wasn't coming back, he used our child in a custody battle to hurt me and get me back. So it wasn't about our child, it was about his revenge against me. This was Hell on earth for me and he knew it. Could JW and his family be this way?

Here is the barn that I was thinking of initially, it's to the right of the map, on the front page.

https://www.estately.com/listings/info/260-peterson-road--1#gallery

It says there is a horse barn, and an equipment shed big enough to house a semi. Maybe they were thinking on breeding horses. From what I've read, GW3 helped with the horses (minis) when he was young. The elders were pushing that new breed they started, so maybe they were gonna give it a shot too.

I believe photo number 13 is the same one that was built in 6/2016. I don’t know what they kept in there once it was built, perhaps the donkeys? And the mini horse? Again, I know nothing about maintaining a farm. The one my uncle has here, the goats sleep in the barn with the horses and cows.

Agree. I also don't understand how KR was involved, except that perhaps he knew something the rest of the extended family did not know and perhaps it is something that occurred earlier on the night of the murders or that he was killed in an attempt to throw LE off in the investigation.

I also think there were recent disagreements between the R's and their killers. I think it is also possible the R's really underestimated just "who" they were dealing with. I think of it this way. If I had a daughter who had a child with a young man and my daughter was a good mother, and the child was raised with loving relatives and had everything they needed, I'd be very peeved if the young man was trying to get my daughter to sign over her parental rights. If the young man and/or his family was making an argument about poor living conditions, if I had the money, I'd get a nicer place. End of argument. But in this case, maybe it wasn't the end of the argument?

In a newspaper interview, JW puts himself at DR's home on the night of the murders, when he said he went to pick up S. Then his mother later changes the story and said JW had S the week prior, which makes sense, because HR had given birth that week. I suspect LE knows exactly when JW got S and I suspect it was the week prior. So why was JW at DR's home, where HR was with her new baby? DR would have been at work when he stopped by, but she left within a half hour of his stated visit and she was upset when she left work, according to her coworkers.

Unless something else really compelling is brought forth, I'm going to go with LE on this one. I think LE has plenty of circumstantial evidence, but I also think they lack physical evidence and until they can get either a witness or a confession, they don't feel they have a strong enough case to prosecute. JMO.

This is what confuses me. If I were in a "custody battle" of some sorts with my ex, I wouldn't trust him to have my child. I would be concerned he would keep her on one of these visits. In my case, I fled my home without my child. When we went to court over temporary custody (before the divorce) he was awarded primary custody until the divorce was final. Court saw me as "leaving my child" By trusting the system, I lost my child and had to fight to get her. My fear of him although justified in my eyes, was not in the justice system. Living on emotions although real, cost me and my child deeply.

I don't know about the Rhoden's and Wagner's fight for custody. But in my case, it really wasn't about our child. After years of abuse by him, I finally got enough strength and guts to leave him. I had threatened to leave many times and had actually applied for a divorce years before I finally left. When it actually happened he just wouldn't believe that I was really serious and at first expected that I would return to him and that I was just bluffing again. When the truth finally hit him that I wasn't coming back, he used our child in a custody battle to hurt me and get me back. So it wasn't about our child, it was about his revenge against me. This was Hell on earth for me and he knew it. Could JW and his family be this way?
HR's social media posts long before the murder made it clear she was in an abusive relationship, way before her relationship with CH. Those of us who did not know her will probably never know who she was having issues with, but I have a good guess! And I'm sure her close friends have already told LE who those posts were about. I wouldn't doubt the W fam could be pretty vicious in the battle over the little girl.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IMO, that is a STRONG possibility.

Here’s a hypothetical scenario.

Two teenagers fall head over heals in love. A few years down the road a baby is born and the teenage boy, is now a man. Most men feel obligated to provide for their child. Maybe the couple become engaged and the boy, now a man, decides to buy a house for his little family. All seems okay in the surface, but after all, they’re still really young. And life changes quick when you’re young.

Teenagers and young adults in love, having babies, and growing up quick usually comes with lots of struggle (I’ve walked this path in life myself, years ago). IF one of the people in the relationship has a temper and/or a need for control, this relationship is destined to fail. Sometimes a partner controls by keeping the other person away from their family. Sometimes a partner controls by physical violence. Sometimes a person uses BOTH ways to control the other.

Back to the happy family. At some point, the young girl in the relationship kinda realizes there’s still life out there. She’s young. She has a great family and lots of support. She wants to finish high school and have a career.She wants to have it all (understandably) but her partner feels threatened by that. Maybe the abuse begins to escalate to the point where the girl says enough. She leaves with her baby in tow, set out to live that life she knows is out there. The boyfriend is beside himself and has lost the control he once had. Where does that leave him? He’s only got one tie to the girl and that’s the child they share together.

There’s no worse way to hurt a mother, whether they’re a young mother or an older mother, than using their child as a pawn.

Again, this is purely hypothetical. But this happens A LOT more than people realize. I’ve been there myself except it took me years and years to walk away. Amauet- good for you for having the courage to finally leave.

I don’t know that this is the case with JW & HMR but I think it’s a very strong possibility. JMO.

This is what confuses me. If I were in a "custody battle" of some sorts with my ex, I wouldn't trust him to have my child. I would be concerned he would keep her on one of these visits. In my case, I fled my home without my child. When we went to court over temporary custody (before the divorce) he was awarded primary custody until the divorce was final. Court saw me as "leaving my child" By trusting the system, I lost my child and had to fight to get her. My fear of him although justified in my eyes, was not in the justice system. Living on emotions although real, cost me and my child deeply.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. What an awful experience!

I don't know the answer as to whether HR trusted him with the child or not.

Sounds like something caused them to quickly change their minds about selling out and leaving for AK. I still wonder if someone "inside" gave them a warning to leave town. I still think it's fishy that DeWine, et al waited until they left before searching their property and Flying W Farm. Interesting "coincidence" that the relevant parties had time to clean everything up before the raids.

I can’t understand the year long wait on those searches. Maybe there wasn’t a tip called in about the W’s until almost a year later. But still...

In all honesty, IF there was/is any physical evidence linking the W’s to the murders, I don’t think the W’s would have left it behind at the farm. I’d guess that any evidence (if there was any) was destroyed long before the searches (clothes burned etc) and any evidence that could have remained, maybe traveled to Alaska with them. Or was dropped along the way between Peebles and whatever the name of the town is they’re in now.

I don't believe that is a stock barn. I believe it is a barn built to pull equipment into, including those diesel truck(s), if needed, to do the upkeep, and keep them out of the elements (especially nice to have if working on them and it is windy, or rainy). GW4 was into otr and JW was too, I believe, at one time, but he is also a diesel mechanic. They had a transfer truck at one time.

Something happened to change their minds between April 19, 2015 and Dec 1, 2015. On 4/19/2015, they were keeping all of the "Hair Sheep" offspring, that were ewes, in order to increase their herd size. They said they'd have ewes for sale next year. As of Dec 1, 2015, they were offering their whole herd of "Hair Sheep" for sale. All 67 rams, ewes, and lambs, with some ewes already bred back. That was the first big sale that I saw on the site. I screenshotted the posts, jic, but as of 10 minutes ago, they were still there.

There is a whole bunch of coincidences with this case, and with the month of April, too.

I agree about the barn and them building it. IMO, AW as a strong woman, was following in her mother-in-laws footsteps. Flying W Farms was a success and brought the elder Wagner's prestege and money in the community. Kinda of a strange name to pick for your farm "Defiance Farms", who was she defying ? Why would you build a brand new barn when you were planning on moving to Alaska all the time? A lien was put on their property for money owned on the building of that barn. They owed a little more than 5,000.00 on it. Most times, when building something, you need a deposit of some sort down, for buying materials to build.

HR's social media posts long before the murder made it clear she was in an abusive relationship, way before her relationship with CH. Those of us who did not know her will probably never know who she was having issues with, but I have a good guess! And I'm sure her close friends have already told LE who those posts were about. I wouldn't doubt the W fam could be pretty vicious in the battle over the little girl.

I would imagine close family members of HMR have told LE as well, along with sharing the info with others outside of LE.

You know we've talked about since the beginning of this, that the purchase of Dana's new home was the straw that broke the camels back. That is starting to make since for me now. Maybe JW didn't go there that night just to pick S up. Maybe with help, he was there to take her and have his revenge.

I can’t understand the year long wait on those searches. Maybe there wasn’t a tip called in about the W’s until almost a year later. But still...

In all honesty, IF there was/is any physical evidence linking the W’s to the murders, I don’t think the W’s would have left it behind at the farm. I’d guess that any evidence (if there was any) was destroyed long before the searches (clothes burned etc) and any evidence that could have remained, maybe traveled to Alaska with them. Or was dropped along the way between Peebles and whatever the name of the town is they’re in now.

I truly believe this, and not dropped off in the usual path to Alaska. I think they took a scenic route. There are millions of places in between. I mean, they were on vacation.

I'm so sorry you had to endure that man. There are more like him out there. Thankfully you had the courage to leave, unfortunately, many find that they can't make the break, and I feel for them.

If they'd found HMR, CR2, and DR, deceased, at the one home, I'd have immediately thought that either "it's complicated" man on DR's fb relationship status, or the daughter's bf, had went plumb buck nuts and killed everyone in one home, like some of these other folks in the news and on WS. I'd have thought, find the bf, or the father, and he's probably already dead via suicide, in his car, somewhere up in a holler.

I kept waiting when the news broke here, for them to find the shooter in that holler, or among the deceased. They didn't. Like most around here, I feel it was very personal, with a lot of anger/hate, but, that doesn't mean that business ties, nor someone wanting no ex, to deal with, because they want to move to AK with their parents, isn't part of the hate visited on these folks.

I'm so sorry you had to endure that man. There are more like him out there. Thankfully you had the courage to leave, unfortunately, many find that they can't make the break, and I feel for them.

If they'd found HMR, CR2, and DR, deceased, at the one home, I'd have immediately thought that either "it's complicated" man on DR's fb relationship status, or the daughter's bf, had went plumb buck nuts and killed everyone in one home, like some of these other folks in the news and on WS. I'd have thought, find the bf, or the father, and he's probably already dead via suicide, in his car, somewhere up in a holler.

I kept waiting when the news broke here, for them to find the shooter in that holler, or among the deceased. They didn't. Like most around here, I feel it was very personal, with a lot of anger/hate, but, that doesn't mean that business ties, nor someone wanting no ex, to deal with, because they want to move to AK with their parents, isn't part of the hate visited on these folks.

Sometimes I’m convinced it’s BOTH-business ties and a scorned ex. I often wonder if two parties had a common interest of anger towards this family and then conspired together.

But then, I think that sounds really crazy and I think I’ve lost my mind for even thinking that. Usually the more people involved in a murder, the quicker they’re caught cause it’s hard to keep many mouths quiet, unless they have a deep rooted loyalty to one another.

I agree about the barn and them building it. IMO, AW as a strong woman, was following in her mother-in-laws footsteps. Flying W Farms was a success and brought the elder Wagner's prestege and money in the community. Kinda of a strange name to pick for your farm "Defiance Farms", who was she defying ? Why would you build a brand new barn when you were planning on moving to Alaska all the time? A lien was put on their property for money owned on the building of that barn. They owed a little more than 5,000.00 on it. Most times, when building something, you need a deposit of some sort down, for buying materials to build.

And most people don't try to stiff the contractor!

I believe photo number 13 is the same one that was built in 6/2016. I don’t know what they kept in there once it was built, perhaps the donkeys? And the mini horse? Again, I know nothing about maintaining a farm. The one my uncle has here, the goats sleep in the barn with the horses and cows.

I think that you are right. Pic 13 and 17. If you look at 14, that's the barn that I've thought everyone was talking about all this time, and could not figure out how anyone was seeing a "stock barn". If you look at the maps, the equipment shed arrived around the same time as the horse barn. I don't think that I ever noticed the horse barn appearing in the flyovers though. :facepalm: The shed across the road is what caught my eye. It was made for something very large.

We never stabled our stock or the horses. We'd open up the barn driveways when it would get extremely cold, in case they wanted to venture inside, but they wouldn't, they'd find a wind break in a little valley, circle up, and ride it out.

Or, somebody in a red truck took the evidence for a long ride in another direction. If this was pretty well planned, I think the evidence was long gone before BJM went to CR1's place that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member