UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jody ' s article also revealed that BCI, AG ' S office and PCSO had statements from 3 witnesses saying who killed Francis and Burgette, but did nothing with the information. Sound familiar?

Pike Co. cold case: 'Stuff's been covered up long enough'

Wow. That was a real investigative report and wish more news places would do as good a job.

I dont know if any of the players have any connection whatsoever to this case but I can tell one thing for sure.

The reporting describes how bad things can happen when people get involved with other people in the drug trade. It is a dangerous game to be associated with anyone involved in drugs or drug dealing. People on the sidelines can get hurt or killed too.

Wow. That was a real investigative report and wish more news places would do as good a job.

I dont know if any of the players have any connection whatsoever to this case but I can tell one thing for sure.

The reporting describes how bad things can happen when people get involved with other people in the drug trade. It is a dangerous game to be associated with anyone involved in drugs or drug dealing. People on the sidelines can get hurt or killed too.
The crazy thing is once you go digging, you find connections all over the place because the particular area within Pike Co is not very populated. It’s literally a case that everyone seems to know everyone, so IMO sometimes it can all appear to be connected somehow and someway. Add 8 victims which means 8 people with connections-whether it be friendships, relationships, relation by marriage, coworkers etc...and it’s all one big puzzle.

The crazy thing is once you go digging, you find connections all over the place because the particular area within Pike Co is not very populated. It’s literally a case that everyone seems to know everyone, so IMO sometimes it can all appear to be connected somehow and someway. Add 8 victims which means 8 people with connections-whether it be friendships, relationships, relation by marriage, coworkers etc...and it’s all one big puzzle.

JMO
I totally agree and I used to know a small town similar to what you describe.

With that one picture that showed the people in a room working on the cold cases it made me wonder if one or more of the "local connections" could link all the way to that room. That could explain why so many cold cases go unsolved for so long.

All it takes is someone in that room to not want one of their personal family connections to be put away and its a reason to have a cold case stay cold.

JMO

With that one picture that showed the people in a room working on the cold cases it made me wonder if one or more of the "local connections" could link all the way to that room. That could explain why so many cold cases go unsolved for so long.

All it takes is someone in that room to not want one of their personal family connections to be put away and its a reason to have a cold case stay cold.
The things that make you say “hmmmm”

I think that is Hayslip's remains, that they found, they just didn't know it at the time. No one had seen her since August. She has a thread started too.
I started watching that thread recently, but there’s very little activity over there. I have lots to say about this considering the two people accused of murdering Hayslip have walked free and so has Friend who was originally charged with abuse of a corpse.

And now...another deceased person has turned up in the same area and that person has a very, very strong possibility of being related to this case. JMO

Last edited:
JMO

Then you have the fact that so many are related or knows someone who knows someone and the number of people known to those in that room increases dramatically...

JMO

At the time that article was published, I researched the members of the task force pictured there. There wasn't much information about them. Resumes were very thin on any kind of experience.

The reporter who wrote the story soon lost his job. He's now working as a reporter in Houston, Tx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax