UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RSD, but it only shows me the photo of the phone, if I right click on it it only asks if I want to save the photo....no audio, but maybe it's just my computer

That's odd. I just played it a few minutes ago. Try here. When I click the link, in a second or two, a window pops up, and goes to the side of my screen. I click on "unmute", then the Play button, on that video, and can hear the call.

911 call: Violet Rhoden Taylor's death may have been suicide

What if more then one gang member, recently arrested and in lockup, was related to the R family. You know, via Ky? Not Ohio. Hypothetically of course. :oops:

I'd not count that out. There's connections between GR, his mother (who is still on parole, iirc, from a significant sentence of ten years), his stepfather who was arrested in the bust, and individuals arrested during that same bust who had connections back to Detroit.

I'd not count that out. There's connections between GR, his mother (who is still on parole, iirc, from a significant sentence of ten years), his stepfather who was arrested in the bust, and individuals arrested during that same bust who had connections back to Detroit.
The Mom didn't spend much time inside, considering she was given 10 years. She was charged in 9/13 and out on parole in 9/14. The connection to Ky, that I was speaking of, is the gangster that I've mentioned before. VT had some friends on sm with his last name also.

The Mom didn't spend much time inside, considering she was given 10 years. She was charged in 9/13 and out on parole in 9/14. The connection to Ky, that I was speaking of, is the gangster that I've mentioned before. VT had some friends on sm with his last name also.

Yeah, Mom got shock probated, iirc. I think she took those charges to keep her husband from getting them. It would have went worse on him, since he already had a record. Her first time around, iirc, no violent charge, at her age, I'm not really surprised that she got shocked out. I get what you mean with VT now. I misunderstood earlier. The "gangs" intermarry, and belong to more than one, it seems, so it's not surprising. I'd not rule it out, especially if it was something in the illegal area. I've wondered too if it was done as a message. Something to make sure that others towed the line.

I don't see this as being something they threw together in a couple days, especially if GW3 was beaten as badly as it is rumored that he was. He's not a spring chicken anymore. A beating is not something you jump back from the next day at his age, nor CR1's age, even if he did get the better of GW3. The third day after is usually the worst, too. I don't see the rage over the new baby either. JW was the one allowed to come to the hospital. I don't think that CG did, nor do I recall CH in any photos.

BBM

Doesn't take much physical strength to pull a trigger.

JMO

BBM

Doesn't take much physical strength to pull a trigger.

JMO

No, but it does,to drag bodies, search for, and carry, items and, they had to be fast. Especially the latter. If someone beat the crap out of a nearly 45 year old, man, he's not gonna be moving fast. I say if because we don't know for certain it even happened.

Yeah, Mom got shock probated, iirc. I think she took those charges to keep her husband from getting them. It would have went worse on him, since he already had a record. Her first time around, iirc, no violent charge, at her age, I'm not really surprised that she got shocked out. I get what you mean with VT now. I misunderstood earlier. The "gangs" intermarry, and belong to more than one, it seems, so it's not surprising. I'd not rule it out, especially if it was something in the illegal area. I've wondered too if it was done as a message. Something to make sure that others towed the line.
Sorry for the confusion, trying to maintain TOS is hard for me. Yeah, this buck's father, I believe, would've been a first cousin also. Grandfather was an R. I get that intermarrying thing, the circle doesn't seem so wide anymore. Definitely could've been a message, imo.

No, but it does,to drag bodies, search for, and carry, items and, they had to be fast. Especially the latter. If someone beat the crap out of a nearly 45 year old, man, he's not gonna be moving fast. I say if because we don't know for certain it even happened.

Adrenaline and rage provides it's own strength. Then you have JW and maybe GW to help with the heavy stuff. I don't think it took much time. I think BW knew exactly where the cameras were because helped his good buddy CR1 install them.

Given enough adrenaline a 100 pound woman can lift a car off her child.

JMO

Adrenaline and rage provides it's own strength. Then you have JW and maybe GW to help with the heavy stuff. I don't think it took much time. I think BW knew exactly where the cameras were because helped his good buddy CR1 install them.

Given enough adrenaline a 100 pound woman can lift a car off her child.

JMO

I respectfully disagree. If he was beaten, and if he was beaten, the way it's been rumored he was beaten, I'm surprised he wasn't in the hospital. Louisville Slugger makes a darn good bat.

I respectfully disagree. If he was beaten, and if he was beaten, the way it's been rumored he was beaten, I'm surprised he wasn't in the hospital. Louisville Slugger makes a darn good bat.

That could be true, but think about this. The LE on the scene said there was a large pool of blood in the living room.

I think GR opened the door to their knock and they immediately shot him putting him out of commission (and letting the dogs out). I think CR1 heard the shots and came running from the back bedroom probably with a gun. They opened fire on him and he maybe even retreated back into the bedroom. After all it took nine shots to bring him down.

I don't see where you think it would take much physical strength? I don't think GR was a very big man so that leaves CR1 at about 200 pounds. I also think there was two or three of them and GW is a pretty good sized man. JW can't be some puny kid either, he was a long haul truck driver and that carries it's own hard and heavy work.

Even if BW was beaten with a bat a week before the fact that he was not in the hospital speaks to there being no broken bones or real serious injuries. Nothing a few OXY or some whiskey couldn't take care of. On the plus side, if there was a fight that night with CR1, then all BW had to do to explain any scraped knuckles was point to the prior fight.

Don't forget that CR1's face was covered with a blanket, which speaks to whoever killed him having had some affection for him in the past. Nowhere does it state that GR was likewise covered.

JMO

That could be true, but think about this. The LE on the scene said there was a large pool of blood in the living room.

I think GR opened the door to their knock and they immediately shot him putting him out of commission (and letting the dogs out). I think CR1 heard the shots and came running from the back bedroom probably with a gun. They opened fire on him and he maybe even retreated back into the bedroom. After all it took nine shots to bring him down.

I don't see where you think it would take much physical strength? I don't think GR was a very big man so that leaves CR1 at about 200 pounds. I also think there was two or three of them and GW is a pretty good sized man. JW can't be some puny kid either, he was a long haul truck driver and that carries it's own hard and heavy work.

Even if BW was beaten with a bat a week before the fact that he was not in the hospital speaks to there being no broken bones or real serious injuries. Nothing a few OXY or some whiskey couldn't take care of. On the plus side, if there was a fight that night with CR1, then all BW had to do to explain any scraped knuckles was point to the prior fight.

Don't forget that CR1's face was covered with a blanket, which speaks to whoever killed him having had some affection for him in the past. Nowhere does it state that GR was likewise covered.

JMO

I think the one factor that changes CR1'S death struggle with his killers is this: If CR1 heard the killers shooting Gary, he would have been coming down the hall with a gun aimed at the shooters. He may have even been able to get in a shot or two.

JMO there was a physical altercation with CR1, most likely to disarm him. All the male Rhodens and possibly Dana, too, we're likely sleeping with firearms nearby. That's why the executions were planned to shoot them in their sleep.

Due to the possible fight, JMO, one or more of the killer's left their DNA behind. That explains why LE took DNA swabs from JM and LM.

I think the one factor that changes CR1'S death struggle with his killers is this: If CR1 heard the killers shooting Gary, he would have been coming down the hall with a gun aimed at the shooters. He may have even been able to get in a shot or two.

JMO there was a physical altercation with CR1, most likely to disarm him. All the male Rhodens and possibly Dana, too, we're likely sleeping with firearms nearby. That's why the executions were planned to shoot them in their sleep.

Due to the possible fight, JMO, one or more of the killer's left their DNA behind. That explains why LE took DNA swabs from JM and LM.

BBM
He may have even been able to get in a shot or two.
It doesn't mean he hit any of them.

JMO there was a physical altercation with CR1, most likely to disarm him.
Two or three on one with the element of surprise? I don't think it took that much of a struggle. And in an enclosed space with not much swinging room.

That explains why LE took DNA swabs from JM and LM.
It also explains why there is a "laser focus" on the W's.

JMO

JMO

JW is scrawny. GW4 is a pretty good sized fella. Dragging a 5'11", 222 pound CR1, and GR, who was 6'1" and weighed in at 211.5 pounds, who were dead weight, is not an easy task, unless you are a person who has been trained how to do that. Dragging those guys was not an easy task.

We do not even know for sure that there was a fight, for them to get all up in arms about, and retaliate against the Rs, anyway. It's never been proven as fact, it's only rumor. The rumors I've heard, it was a couple days prior to the murders, and GW3 shouldn't have been able to be up walking a couple days later. Again, it's purely rumors at this point.

The KY connections are another reason to ask why FBI and DEA have not been a part of this investigation, outside of doing some lab work. IANAL, but suspicion of murders connected to interstate drug trafficking is sufficient to bring them in. same with US Marshals.

There's this buffer zone around Pike County....

BBM
He may have even been able to get in a shot or two.
It doesn't mean he hit any of them.

JMO there was a physical altercation with CR1, most likely to disarm him.
Two or three on one with the element of surprise? I don't think it took that much of a struggle. And in an enclosed space with not much swinging room.

That explains why LE took DNA swabs from JM and LM.
It also explains why there is a "laser focus" on the W's.

JMO
CR1 would not have needed to hit them with a shot to trigger a physical altercation. All they needed was to see him coming in the room with a loaded gun aimed at them. Seems pretty logical.

Remind me again why we're arguing about this? Is it to make a theory fit that there was only 1 killer?

Doesn't matter, the evidence, if anyone outside the guys at PCSO and BCI get to take a look at it, will show how many killers were there.

JW is scrawny. GW4 is a pretty good sized fella. Dragging a 5'11", 222 pound CR1, and GR, who was 6'1" and weighed in at 211.5 pounds, who were dead weight, is not an easy task, unless you are a person who has been trained how to do that. Dragging those guys was not an easy task.

We do not even know for sure that there was a fight, for them to get all up in arms about, and retaliate against the Rs, anyway. It's never been proven as fact, it's only rumor. The rumors I've heard, it was a couple days prior to the murders, and GW3 shouldn't have been able to be up walking a couple days later. Again, it's purely rumors at this point.
Along that line of reasoning, though, I wouldn't be surprised if other members of the W family were not present for the murders. If they or someone connected to them was paying the killers to murder the family, W's probably wouldn't plan to be at the crime scene for fear of leaving incriminating evidence.
They already had S with them, there was nothing more they needed. However, some of them may have been driving around the area of UHR that night, sending texts, making phone calls.

JW was a long haul truck driver. It takes a person in good physical condition for that. Loading and chaining down a load plus long hours wrestling with the steering wheel of a semi truck takes some muscles. He may have looked scrawny, but the job he held belies that.

If there was two or three of them, it would not have been that big of a job. You are not talking about a couple of petite women doing the dragging, but a couple of men who worked on a farm and drove a semi truck. Don't know why you would think they would be a couple of weaklings?

My nephew is 45. About 13 years ago he was hit in the chest with a 15000 pound tank that was swinging free. It knocked him halfway across a huge building and he landed on a concrete floor. His chest was solid blue from his collar bone to his belly button. He got up and walked out and went to a clinic. He was back at work the next day.

My point is, none of these guys were women or office workers. They were men who were used to hard work on a farm with horses and in a semi truck and even if they looked skinny and not able to knock down a sick dog, they had to have been strong to do the kind of work they did.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member