OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's why he withdrew.

Jeff actually posted quite a few tweets about his reasons for withdrawing his $25K reward. He protected the tweets soon after and only his confirmed followers can still see them.

Cartel concerns behind Jeff Ruby's withdrawal of $25K reward

“In a Tweet posted around 6:15 p.m. Friday, Ruby said, "The savage execution of the Rhoden family was barbaric! If by cartel, my involvement puts our family in harms way." The tweet included what appeared to be a picture of Ruby and family.

Ruby might have also hinted at his reasoning for withdrawing the money in a Thursday Twitter post in which he used the hashtag, "#6kids4grandkid

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/83432754

Families can be influenced by their environment so I waver between wanting their family heritage or hiding a more sinister thoughts of hiding family incest or something like that. Maybe Hanna had something really bad against JW or the W's that would keep custody of their little one. jmo
That very same dark thought has crossed my mind too, about a family secret that Hanna knew

Don't forget everyone our Websleuths Podcasts starts in about an hour aka 10:00 PM Eastern.
In addition to discussing the wild things going on now in the Watts case, we will discuss the arrests in the murder of the Rhodan family in Ohio
We really want you to call in and vent away. The number is 713-955-0606

Chris Watts' Parents Give Shocking Interviews/Arrests in Murder of 8 in Ohio

See you in a bit.

We discussed silencers, they used them. We discussed foot/boot prints, they covered that. We discussed shell casings, they covered that. We discussed intimate knowledge of the Rhodens and properties, they covered that with audio and surveillance cameras, hacking phones, and social media. They REALLY put some thought into this plan. It could not be more premeditated.
We had a lot of things right...
Indeed....and while it is said they made several mistakes and are stupid as doorknobs, their planning and execution was pretty darn good considering the number of people they needed to eliminate in the short amount of time they had.

Indeed....and while it is said they made several mistakes and are stupid as doorknobs, their planning and execution was pretty darn good considering the number of people they needed to eliminate in the short amount of time they had.

The thing they failed to realize is, that in murders where there is a familiarity with the victims there is always traces of evidence. Random murders are much harder to solve if there are no connections to the victims. But familiar murders always have bread crumbs, sometimes it just takes a while to pick them all up and put the loaf back together moo

Last edited:
Ugh.
We’ll probably have to wait until after Thanksgiving to see Angela and her boys in court.

From Twitter:
I just talked with Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk. He says Angela Wagner, Edward “Jake” Wagner and George Wagner IV will likely be in court the week after Thanksgiving. Junk said they’re trying to get attorneys lined up for them now. @FOX19

Ugh.
We’ll probably have to wait until after Thanksgiving to see Angela and her boys in court.

From Twitter:
I just talked with Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk. He says Angela Wagner, Edward “Jake” Wagner and George Wagner IV will likely be in court the week after Thanksgiving. Junk said they’re trying to get attorneys lined up for them now. @FOX19

That’s ok, let them sit and ponder about what all LE has on them for a week or so....

This is so sad, grateful for arrests. Wondering if JW left a window open or a door unlocked when fixing the crib. Was he gloating inside and before he left made one scary comment, now knowing he was full of hate. He would have had to hold all that hate in while visiting. The other thought I had is the W's were breeders for years, some breeders are more like hoarders, they do it to get another pet, the most superior pet they get to keep. They kinda gloat about it. Maybe they just couldn't accept the concept of not getting their pick. As twisted as that thought is. The cold horror of these murders makes me wonder what they really did to animals.

Don't forget everyone our Websleuths Podcasts starts in about an hour aka 10:00 PM Eastern.
In addition to discussing the wild things going on now in the Watts case, we will discuss the arrests in the murder of the Rhodan family in Ohio
We really want you to call in and vent away. The number is 713-955-0606

Chris Watts' Parents Give Shocking Interviews/Arrests in Murder of 8 in Ohio

See you in a bit.

Thanks, Tricia! Thanks for everything, for giving us a space to discuss this case.

Just finished listening to Tricia's podcast, it was very good. She and the panel discussed the Rhoden case. Everyone is horrified at the extreme and frightening mentality of the Wagner family. Their obsession with stalking, planning and executing the Rhoden/Gilley family is nearly unprecedented. They will cover the case again in future podcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member