OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Columbus Dispatch mentioned the Rhoden Family cemetery which "...lies deep inside Kentucky, a small but pretty plot of land where this hardworking Appalachian family has buried its kin for generations."

It is actually, not all that deep in KY as it is located in Greenup County just across the Ohio River and is the area cousin Gary's side of the family is from.

Here is the Google Map of the cemetery and a link to more information in the other link.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...2!3m1!1s0x88469cbdfcf5c8e1:0xed1e0ae47f76fc05

http://files.usgwarchives.net/ky/greenup/cemeteries/rhoden.txt

Either poor editing or reflective of the fact many in Columbus consider Kentucky to start on the south side of 270 rather than at the Ohio river.

There was a drug related mass shooting in my area last year and the perps. are a man and a woman. They barged into the home in the early morning hours while everyone was sleeping and started shooting. They killed 4, IIRC, and shot another lady who managed to escape. I remember being surprised that a woman was involved. But it was her and her man.

This is how I understand the sequence of events:

7:49 - 911 call reporting 2 bodies at 4077
7:51 - two cars are dispatched
[16 min. period] - the 911 caller (probably accompanied by a relative) checks on a neighboring residence and finds more bodies
8:07 - the first car arrives at a neighboring residence (not 4077) and is told of this second crime scene
8:12 - the second car (with 3 officers in it?) arrives and is told that there are "two more" in 4077 (meaning: in addition to the bodies that the first deputy is checking on in the neighboring residence)

In other words, when she calls 911, she knows only of one crime scene. By the time the officers arrive, she has learned of a second crime scene.

You are missing what I am saying.

Yes I am. I'm sorry I don't get what you are trying to say. I think there was enough time that she called 911, then called her family and then went down to the other house before the officers arrived at either location.

Somebody asked many pages ago if Bobby Jo was the blonde seen in the early media coverage. I don't believe so. I'm 90% sure that BJM is a brunette. I think the blonde was April Manley, James' wife.

I asked, thank you! I saw her on tv but they weren't releasing her name and I don't have FB so the only pictures I've seen are ones in articles and I haven't seen anymore pictures of her since the first day. I have not seen Bobby Jo then.

The discrepancy in the discovery..

Could be they are intentionally not addressing it because they want someone to feel comfortable even though there is a good explanation for the discrepancy.

They might want Bobby or her dad to talk to the media more and see what else doesn't match because they think they might know more info that might help solve this.

They just haven't addressed it yet because they aren't really addressing anything yet.

Yes I am. I'm sorry I don't get what you are trying to say. I think there was enough time that she called 911, then called her family and then went down to the other house before the officers arrived at either location.
What I am saying is, according to what has been said by her father and possibly her, this is what happened.

She went and found Frankie and Hannah.

Then she went and found Chris and Gary.

We heard the 911 call and she didn't tell them about Frankie and Hannah.

The discrepancy in the discovery..

Could be they are intentionally not addressing it because they want someone to feel comfortable even though there is a good explanation for the discrepancy.

They might want Bobby or her dad to talk to the media more and see what else doesn't match because they think they might know more info that might help solve this.

They just haven't addressed it yet because they aren't really addressing anything yet.

Agree. AND police obviously noticed the discrepancy. It is the reason they gave Leonard for busting in at 3:41 in the morning. They wanted clarification on which houses were entered and in which order.

Agree. AND police obviously noticed the discrepancy. It is the reason they gave Leonard for busting in at 3:41 in the morning. They wanted clarification on which houses were entered and in which order.
That discrepancy and 3 am accusing her of killing them makes more sense.

Without some discrepancy, that 3 am aggressive questioning was just mean.

I know that April is the person that Dana committed domestic violence against. Is April also the person that painted Dana's new living room just days before the murders?
Did you see that post? I found something really ODD in the second picture of the newly painted wall.
There is a man's face in the mirror.
I don't know if she photoshopped it or if he was really standing there when she took the pic.
It seems out of place. Maybe I am seeing things!
MOO
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Did you see that post? I found something really ODD in the second picture of the newly painted wall.
The is a man's face in the mirror.
I don't know if she photoshopped it or if he was really standing there when she took the pic.
MOO
I didn't see that but I didn't look at her page much. What am I looking for so I can go check this out?

Yes and he now lives 500 yards from his uncle that was killed. I think both Chris and Kenny are his uncles, right? Chris and Kenny were brothers?

I'm wondering which one he lives close to.

Yes, Chris and Kenneth were brothers.

My guess is that "500 yards from" was in reference to where Kenneth was found in his travel trailer that was "close to" 799 Left Fork Road.

I think it is both because the DA was shorter than all the women when they were walking away.

Someone said on thread 2 maybe that dewine is 5'3" and the sheriff is 6'2" plus the huge hat.

Can you point me to that post? I want to see the face on the mirror. TIA!

There is a man's face in the mirror.
MOO

I saw it, but didn't notice that! LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member