OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some pictures on danas fb of what looked like brand new bune buggy type cars, several of them under a carport. Those vehicles can cost as much if not more than a new car.
When I searched her posts out, I found expensive golf carts she posted about. Also I noticed on these groups that some people would post a vehicle and tag her but not for her to buy it, like maybe they were working with her.

You know if Dana and Frankie's were locked, that means whoever went in also locked their doors back up. Never thought about that, strange, but Kenneth's wasn't. I still think his was to make it look like he did it and committed suicide. His was the only one not locked.

I think this too if it's true that he was the one with the single GSW. I don't think he was the target. I think his was a murder of convenience to make it look like a murder suicide since he was the only one who was alone.

Praying for some kind of break , news release..... Something. The quiet is eerie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wake up thinking about this family and going straight here to see if there any leads to who could have done this brutal thing on these people. I think 90% of the things that are posted here, are just people pulling at straws. I know that everyone is trying to help out but truth will come out eventually. I really don't seem the Rhoden's to be a bad family group to me, they really seem like the typical redneck neighbors. Something happened and they had no clue that it was coming to this, NO WAY IN H$LL would a parent put their kids in such a danger. JMO

I once had friends in the redneck country of red clay roads. While a certain number of the locals flaunted vehicle registration regulations and burn bans, fired weapons when they arguably should not have, constantly "forgot" to pay traffic tickets, child support, never used seat belts, nor smogged their cars, I think very few had commerical drug operations- and espescially not as a family. Though I think you are right that the victims are not inherently bad people, they were not typical rednecks either.
Something happened and they had no clue that it was coming to this, NO WAY IN H$LL would a parent put their kids in such a danger. JMO

I think you are right- no parent would knowingly put their children in that much danger. There is a chance that, like you alluded to, the Rhodens had no idea that a threat existed. The Rhodens, however, may also have "gotten in over their head" with truly bad people and knew that a general threat existed, but did not realize how much danger they were in. They might have also over estimated their own abilities to protect themselves.

Praying for some kind of break , news release..... Something. The quiet is eerie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think even if they know more, we aren't going to hear about it soon unless it is an arrest.

They either know very, very little or are keeping almost everything very quiet.

The funerals could be interesting.. The killers could be among those at the funerals.

Why would you call back when they're already on the way? It's not going to make them get here any faster.

Uhh, more cops, more EMS, let them know this is far bigger than imaginable? More people to secure because how would she know if there's some shooter standing by?

I think even if they know more, we aren't going to hear about it soon unless it is an arrest.

They either know very, very little or are keeping almost everything very quiet.

The funerals could be interesting.. The killers could be among those at the funerals.

I agree completely.
And while I don't want to hinder an investigation, I would also like to hear something. Highly unlikely but hopeful still

Everyday I come here thinking there will be an arrest/or two but an arrest. I cannot imagine that these people knew anyone so far superior in their thinking as to pull off a multiple murder like this without leaving evidence behind. I just don't see it. If there isn't any, its pure *advertiser censored* luck IMO. Kinda like Jodi Arias and the hand print/camera. If it weren't for those 2 things, she would have gotten away with it. She is no professional but obviously did a pretty good job of cleaning up etc. Another is Casey Anthony. She had luck on her side...can't say it was good luck because I like to think that is for NICE people and Good things..guess we could just say..satan has a way of protecting his own..

Perhaps BobbyJo heard CRYING coming from FR and HHG trailer, which alerted her to send whoever was with her to check on the two babies (one 6 mo and the other 3 years old). This probably happened while she was on the phone with 911.

I agree completely.
And while I don't want to hinder an investigation, I would also like to hear something. Highly unlikely but hopeful still
And it would be horrible living there. Can you imagine living out in the country and knowing there are killers like this that could be even your next door neighbors?

Must be horrifying to be living in that stress.

When you search by the business address the yellow pages returns T & D Auto Sales.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks. I just checked T & D Auto Sales with both the Ohio Secretary of State Business Entity Search and with the Ohio Department of Motor Vehicle Dealer's License search online and there were two T & D Auto Sales, both are inactive and the names associated with the two inactive businesses do not include the Rhodens.

If there was no dealer's license, then the business likely had no surety bond, insurance, proof of financial responsibility, etc. and this was a curbstone and illegal operation. That is, if the sale of vehicles exceeded five vehicles in a year and from FB, it looks like it did.

Curbstone operations are a real problem where I live and I know of one that was being run of a state penitentiary by a guy who was in prison for life with no parole. A curbstoner is far different than a person who is selling their own personal vehicle because the curbstoner is buying and selling junk cars, sometimes fixing them up a bit before selling them and they are doing it in some sort of volume on a regular basis. They sometimes offer the buyer a warranty and they sometimes have no financial ability to honor the warranty. If the car turns out to be a problem, the buyer is put into a bad position if the seller won't or can't fix the problem. There are very good reasons vehicle dealers are regulated by the state and that is to protect the consumer.

I hope LE is also talking the the buyers of the vehicles sold to see if there were any serious conflicts over the sale of a vehicle.

Howdeeeeeeeeeeeeee ye allllllllllsssssssssss!

I kept stuff in a word document as this has unfolded. Obviously they are separate "thoughts" over the past several days. I figured the most logical way to do this is to just state "topic change"!!
Good Lord! First, let me say, that as an urbinite, the only positive thing I can say is boy oh boy - have I gotten an education about rural America. WOW just WOW. i watched the show with granny/ and Beverly in the title- regularly, but oh my. Good Lord!

ON THE DAY it was breaking, at first I thought domestic. Hours later, when the word "execution" style, came out -drugs came in! In the middle of the two events, on day 1 ,however, is the key! IMO, to this mess
A local helicopter tv outlet hoovering over the big house., first day , The reporter states, "and over here (way,way,way in back of the big house) we see haz mat". They zoom in and sure enough I see two persons in all white jumpsuits. Who calls in hazmart 4 hours after discovering bodies? ....Who does not call haz mat when aware that deep in those ole woods are meth heroin labs, and god knows whatever else -

I found i wildly intriguing that the AG endlessly lists all the resources he has bought in. Unless there are regular LE folks running in Michael Jackson white jump suits.........

The implications are enormous- it shows prior knowledge by LE of what was going on . I think they have located the labs but are not releasing it. .I have tried to find it again, (first day video piece of this) but on that first day there were hours of video of aerial views just circling the area.
My only conclusion: Fond memories of "Breaking Bad" - I think we are going to find enormous meth/black tar/etc in this story. If anyone in the area knows what agency would dispatch haz mat in that area, it would be interesting to know the dispatch.The TV dude recognized them instantly

Topic change:The ole adage about apples not falling to far from the tree seems applicable here ...
It befuddles me, how all over the media these individuals are being defined as law abiding citizens!
When you pull up the last name - you get 81 results. (The Pike Court search engine that has been linked many times! ) here is what you find:

47 of those 81 results for the last name have nothing to do with seat belts or registration. It seems media glances through the results quickly.Many, that are drug related are filed under "Traffic" resulting in a totally different reality. Beyond the ones clearly labeled "criminal, (10 of which are directly drug related) here are the ones that are under "traffic":

6 incidents where the charge is "losing control of your vehicle" (- that sounds impairment to me). The actual charge says you don't have "reasonable" control of your car (!). Not being reasonably in control of the car you are driving sounds , well, sounds blasted from some substance, moo The charge listed under traffic as "ACD" there are two of them - means alcohol/drugs, listed under "traffic". 1 incident a hit and run.just imo has some "impairment" possibilities ! Listed under traffic! 1 incident is directly charged as a driving under influence of a substance- is under "traffic '.

Just last night I found this place, and it also is telling
http://www.sciotocountycpcourt.org/eservices/home.page.2

I can not help but concluding that the proclivity here, is not like "Mary Tyler Moore"--just ain't getting that vibe!! IMO, this is a you scratch mine..................Money is an enticement on either side of the track IMO.Looked it up lost link Sheriff deputies make &16 an hour in that dept.

Topic change: There has been a lot of reference to a lot of them being gainfully employed. The only one I know about is the 11-7 $8.68 an /hr female. Who else? IMI, There is just no way on earth, LE or any other person in this area, can drive by there, and see 15 new high end/performance vehicles all across the front yard , can not have any "idea" what is happening. I think are going to find their activities were "known" by everyone - clearing my throat now -- I mean everyone!. IMO, this is a you scratch mine.. They have supposedly been very active recently in trying to curb the drug issues.. If the FBI came in , and found labs that had clearly been in operation for years I think the FBI might be curious as to how this had not been dismantled. Lost link--looked it up regular deputies make $ 16 an hour in the drpt..................Money is an enticement on either side of the track, IMO

Topic change: Good point about her 911 call being edited. I thought it was strange the first time I heard it that, in a threatening environment , dispatch did not say "stay on the line with me"

Topic change: I also found the child custudy comment by LM most interesting also. Topic change: On another note (!) From tv and movies I think most of us think as suicide by gun is the person "placing" the gun on the head. What happens, (in terms of gun residue) if the individual holds the gun around 20 inches from their head and shoots?

It has crossed my mind that DS just picked up the gun (family pride) and discarded it before calling 911. Have they accounted for his activities before his call? Might be interesting , no Topic change: Another thing that hit me is, thankfully we have no heard of any dead dogs. Think about it - that is in line with not killing the three babies - doggies babies, killer attached to dogs and babies- . It also hit me that this might move over to a female perp (babies/doggies).. I just don't have a visual notion that hit men are sensitive to dogs and babies. Oviouly culprits were enraged - taking the time to "pick" who you are going to slaughter is a sestivity issue.

Topic change: He sure did call the AG pretty quick now didn't he?? Humm would the AG on scene reduce the likelihood of FBI involvement? He called them what in an hour?hummmmmmmmmmmmm.
Topic change: I think in our minds, the one found by Don , (because we heard about it last) we think it was the last shooting location but actually we know nothing about which house was 1 2 3 4. -.

Topic change: I think they have already found serious labs on the property more than weed. They did not reveal the grow houses until the last second, and I have a feeling they knew a local TV station had found out right before they started the presser . There very cagey, these two.

topic change: Media is doing this too. She found the bodies around 8. Irrelevant IMO! The media then runs with they were killed around 8 in the morning. Noone ever said that, time of shooting. In fact, IMO, if I were gonna do something like this I would go for the wee hours of the morning - like 2-4 under the cover of darkness., not after sunrise.

Topic change: The poster that mentioned "touring" the site was a very hideous word choice hit me like that too. Disney has tours. Murder scenes just don't IMO! I was livid when I found out that yesterday was his first visit to the sites - what has he been doing for the 5 days? Its getting Andy Griffin like with each passing day. I want the FBI.

Topic change: IMO any Le enforcement official, who on worldwide TV, encouraging citizens to arm up is numbing. Have any of us ever heard of LE chief, telling its citizens to "arm up". In this instance the statement becomes more moronic when the mentality stability of everyone in that place could go over the edge at any time. There is well known alcohol and serious drug addiction in the area. Lets throw in depression loss issues, rage, fear,confusion, paranoia of one another, disregard for LE in general and this guy is sanctioning just shoot. Not only is this dangerous IMO, on the global stage, we look like a bunch of armed idiots.

Topic change : When you listen to the first ten seconds of her call there are people talking (yelling) in the background. She was not alone, so LM account IMO has more credibility. It sounded like two people in background - which fits with him and his son rushing over.

Topic change :Anyone think the 911"I fear for my life" call was a diversion - trying to steer LE away?? Can anyone find the entire call. The anchor said it was 8 minutes and it would be on there web page but I could not find it. He claimed he got there license plate, gave a deception of the car etc. But notice there is no f/u??
Topic change : The Sheriffs play on words when asked about LE involvement and the family was BS. He has to know about public records. If that statement is true, then he must be an inept as administrator to have no knowledge that this group of people have been involved with the courts jails , or a word spinster. In reality that was not even the question. The question was paraphrase, have these folks been involved with LE in the area. It was not have you personally arrested anyone from the family.

IMO, we all are powerless. AG stated again yesterday we are going to tell you "what" we are doing but will NEVER discuss what we find out. Period. When did BJ say the dogs were missing- as an explanation for her using the key. Which I found odd in the first place. She was never asked anything like that by the dispatcher, and threw it in at last. The last thing I would thinking is I better tell them I have a key??

Does anyone know which grandson Leonard is referring to in his five minute long interview? Is he talking about James' son or Bobby Jo's son? I'm sure both are minors so we can't name them, but can someone confirm for me that both James and BJM have a son of driving age?
I don't think we can sleuth or answer that since they are innocent victims/minors and not named in MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298