OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. Are we thinking the anonymous tip may have been made by Rhoden family, and murders are retribution?

That has been suggested once or twice. I have a hard time believing it's related to this, though. The accused in that case is looking at 8 misdemeanors and 1 felony (for drug possession) and it sounds like it was probably a neighbor who made the tip. The neighbor quoted in the article said the roosters were crowing 24/7, and whenever there was a commotion when it ended there was a gunshot. Either a neighbor got tired of it, or a neighbor's friend/relative came across this info while visiting and called in the tip, IMO.

I've believed all along that most were killed because they could answer the question, "who was at Chris Sr.'s house last night".

I remember the long post you made of your theory in a previous thread. It answered the most questions and lined up with what we've been told more than any other theory I've read so far. Is that still your personal working theory?

My thoughts today

1. Did Hannah do anything that would cause Kenneth 6-8 miles away to be murdered?

2. Did Hanna do anything that would cause Kenneth 6-8 miles away to be murdered?

3. Did Chris Jr cause Kenneth 6-8 miles away to be murdered?

4. Frankie

5. Gary

6. Dana

7. Chris Sr

Well Kenneth was the brother of Chris. Everyone was closely and very directly related to Chris, except for Hannah and I think she can be figured as her death was due to her being with Frankie.

So Chris has all the direct and immediate relations to all of the dead.

The beauty of a salvage title is you get to drive what looks like a $50,000 Mustang and you paid $2,000 or less. Another $2-6k in parts, repair it yourself (with family) and voila. If you happen to get one with heavy front end damage and one with heavy rear end damage you're all set for parts and for less than 5 grand and some elbow grease you're in a new looking Mustang.
I don't know that his car had a salvage title, but it could explain it.

It could also be a salvage from water damage. I wonder with all the cars if they were I to repossessing cars?

I suppose. But it just seems like a very pointed question. I can see them asking her about the time to try to get more out of her. But asking her how much/etc , that's more than trying to get more info. That's a "hard" question. A going at someone question. It's also a question that is going to shut a smart person up and send them running to a lawyer.
Yes it would.

Bobby isn't the type to do that.

Wait a minute.
Are we thinking the anonymous tip may have been made by Rhoden family, and murders are retribution?

I don't know if 'we are', but this has been one of my top three suspected scenarios for the last 3 days or so. They either rolled on someone or owed someone big gambling money or someone owed the Rhodens big gambling money over the chicken fights. Words were had. Threats to narc were spoken. Possibly they did narc on the big-time player and others found out who did it.

A very secretive group of individuals with a LOT of money at stake. Many involved in *advertiser censored* fighting are not your local hill jack types. You have those types yes, but also included are doctors, lawyers, judges and others with a lot of reputation to protect.

We don't know and can't verify, but this is the kind of thing Law Enforcement can have access to with a search warrant, I think.
Or a cooperative person on the Friends list.
So LE may have much to sort out on the Social Media grapevine.
My theory stated earlier was the less she said she felt the better. She knows someone has it out for them. Doesn't know who. Until she can figure it out, the less said the better. Just my opinion. :)

Does anyone know if Bobby and Dana were close, or maybe estranged..... Could Bobby have some resentment that Dana moved back to Union Hill? JMO

I have suggested that early on in another post. They do not appear close and DR is not friends on FB with any of her many BJM accounts. She doesn't live all that close. She lives about 15 minutes away though seems to appear that she lived at 4077 at one time. One of the things bugging me is that most of the Manleys don't have much to say and don't seem to be supporting the Rhoden family. According to an article and video I saw yesterday, none of them went to the funeral. I can understand that perhaps they weren't friends with Gary or didn't know him well since he didn't live there, but I would think that the normal response would be for the families to come together and support each other... unless the Manelys blame the Rhodens. idk I also have another theory involving them but can't post it.

Someone posted about her past anger management issues she had to get help for as well, that doesn't help paint her well.

And in 2008 in Clarence Rhoden's obit she and her children are mentioned to have been special, to the deceased. JMO

Yep. Very different.
I am so irritated by the sloppy reporting.

There is a lot of money in breaking a news story. There is essentially no penalty if you break something that is not true/accurate. There should be a penalty.

I remember the long post you made of your theory in a previous thread. It answered the most questions and lined up with what we've been told more than any other theory I've read so far. Is that still your personal working theory?

I've got three theories and it is still one of them. I have a few questions that I can't answer to my liking for each theory. I am probably leaning more towards the revenge theories at this moment, but as always, the simplest explanation is often closest to the truth and that would be that someone ran their mouth to the wrong person about cash that Chris Sr. had accumulated.

And in 2008 in Clarence Rhoden's obit she and her children are mentioned to have been special, to the deceased. JMO

I've been wondering who wrote the obituary.

Well Kenneth was the brother of Chris. Everyone was closely and very directly related to Chris, except for Hannah and I think she can be figured as her death was due to her being with Frankie.

So Chris has all the direct and immediate relations to all of the dead.
Also just another thought, Chris et al being on many properties.. I don't know if Chris was the oldest of him and Kenny or not, but of all the brothers with much land that came from families etc, having Chris's name listed, businesses being in his name, Chris could have been the man of the family. That would generally be the oldest, but many reasons could have made it skipped if Chris wasn't the oldest. While there is matriarch, there is still a stereotype in many of these type areas and regions, women have a place and it isn't in the men stuff.

So I see Chris as the possible patriarch though his mom is a living matriarch of the family.

Maybe they were just mad because her ex husband bought her a $60,000 piece of land/house. Maybe that person felt that THEY should be entitled to some of that money because they have been working hard all these years helping the Rhoden family. Hypothetically -- taking care of Clarence in his old age, feeding a bunch of animals at the crack of dawn. Why does SHE get a free house?! SHE is the EX?!

IMO, MOO, JMO.

Or maybe CR1 had a relationship with someone that was always around and that is why DR divorced him. Perhaps that someone also got close with Clarence after DR left as well and perhaps that someone got jealous when DR got a house and another lot and CR spent $120k for it.

It's been awhile since I have been on wS. And I need to remember posting rules. Lol. I'm bad about not typing out my whole thought process. My questions and thoughts about BJ are not meant to accuse her of this horrible crime. I'm trying to figure out LE 's train of thought with that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper