OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dana went to work at 8 am that morning and wound up working an unscheduled double shift . She was an hour late for work. Might put that on the time line.

Has Hannah Gilley's obit been posted? JMO

Also from the obituary... it is the first I have seen of Frankie having an official job. It says he worked at McCoy Lumber.

Updated timeline. Thanks TehCloser!

10 days prior to murders: A Facebook threat is made by a teen saying he will "Go up to Union Hill and take them all out" (paraphrasing, but it was close to that)

4 days prior to murders: Hanna R gives birth

2 days prior to murders: Chris Jr involved in road rage incident court case

8am Thursday: Dana arrives at work. She was an hour late. Find out she has to work an unexpected double shift.

11pm Thursday: Dana leaves work - Hillcrest Nursing Home - 14 miles away per CNN

Approx 11:20 am: Dana arrives home

Approx. 4 am Friday (1.5 hours prior to first daybreak, according to his comment on a news story): A neighbor of Chris Sr is in the woods to hunt and hears multiple gunshots.

Sometime between 4am and 7am: All 8 victims are murdered (except possibly Kenneth)
Bodies found at 3122 UHR: Dana, Hanna Rhoden, Chris Rhoden Jr.
Bodies found at 4077 UHR: Chris Sr. and Gary (3 GSW to head)
Bodies found at 4199 URH: Frankie and Hannah Hazel Gilley
Body found near 799 LFR: Kenneth Rhoden (1 GSW to head)

7:00 am Friday: Bobby Jo arrives at Chris Sr.'s house. She tells LE she arrived alone.

7:49 am Friday: Bobby Jo calls 911 to report Chris and Gary's bodies

8:00 am Friday: First officer responds to scene

1:26 pm Friday: Donald Stone calls 911 to report Kenneth's body

3:41 am Saturday: Police arrive at Bobby Jo's residence and aggressively question her and 5 others
edit note

That's what some of us wonder.....JMO Jaime said that Bobby nursed Clarence in his old age......I have not read anything that states that and I have to laugh at old age, because he was my age when he died. But I don't know what he died of. Cancer????dunno. JMO........Did his wife no longer live with him at that time????

How do we know she was his caretaker vs a romantic partner, or other?

Dana went to work at 8 am that morning and wound up working an unscheduled double shift . She was an hour late for work. Might put that on the time line.

Thanks! Anyone find a link yet to the details of the officer incident report? TIA

Just looking at this timeline reminds me - and it's important in any murder investigation - is there any information at all about what the other family members, esp CR1, Gary, Kenneth, Frankie, etc. were doing that day before returning home and going to bed?

How do we know she was his caretaker vs a romantic partner, or other?

I have no idea if she was his caretaker.....Jaime suggested that......I suspect a possible romantic link, but it's pure speculation, on my part. The obit didn't mention the rest of Bobby Manley family, just her AND her children, as being especially appreciated........JMO

I added a little. Anyone else?.....

10 days prior to murders: A Facebook threat is made by a teen saying he will "Go up to Union Hill and take them all out" (paraphrasing, but it was close to that)

11pm Thursday night: Dana leaves work - Hillcrest Nursing Home - 14 miles away per CNN

Approx. 4 am Friday (1.5 hours prior to first daybreak, according to his comment on a news story): A neighbor of Chris Sr is in the woods to hunt and hears multiple gunshots.

Sometime between 4am and 7am: All 8 victims are murdered (except possibly Kenneth)

7:00 am Friday: Bobby Jo arrives at Chris Sr.'s house. She tells LE she arrived alone.

3:41 am Saturday: Police arrive at Bobby Jo's residence and aggressively question her and 5 others
In your timeline, maybe adjust the *AM* to PM
And give links to back up your times. Jmo

IF she did indeed say " don't hurt me" at the end of the call.....could she have been talking to the killer/s?
IF someone said "good job", could it have been the killer/s telling her she did a good job on the call?
Could she have surprised the killers? Could they have even held a gun to her and made her let them into Chris' trailer with the key? Maybe she was forced to participate and after the 911 call, she feared they would kill her too.

Could they have killed Kenneth first....one man alone.
Then moved to Dana's and killed them....2 women and a teenager.
Then Frankie and Hannah....1 young man and a young woman.
Last was Chris and Gary....2 strong men.
Maybe they even knew Bobby would be coming and waited for her to let them into Gary's trailer, so as not to alarm two strong men and take them by surprise.
If they had already killed the rest and then forced Bobby to let them in, then she would not know about the others yet and that is why she didn't mention them on the call. I know Leonard indicated she went to Frankie's first, but too much is contradicted, so I take that with a grain of salt.

just some new thoughts....

If she did happen upon the killer(s), I can't think of any reason why they would allow her to call 911.

I have wondered whether LM has been flailing around for theories as well. Along those lines, I found it interesting in his early interview on the street that LM talked about the various things going on in Pike County and mentioned that people should look into "that Lawshe nursing home." Dana worked at Hillside Nursing Home, which is on Lawshe Road in Peebles.

I think LM was trying to have it make sense to him, but being daddy, his kids come first. I think he was ticked off about rousting BM at 3am,beside himself over his son's truck and sticking up for Dana's character,that people at her job would speak highly of her.

I have wondered whether LM has been flailing around for theories as well. Along those lines, I found it interesting in his early interview on the street that LM talked about the various things going on in Pike County and mentioned that people should look into "that Lawshe nursing home." Dana worked at Hillside Nursing Home, which is on Lawshe Road in Peebles.

I had two things cross my mind re LM's comments on the nursing home. The first and most obvious is that DR worked there and he was conveying they would tell people that DR was a good person, hard working, give the shirt off her back. At the end, he said they would tell them how close the family was. So I think that was his point. My more sinister side thought drugs because of the recent article about the meth lab that mentioned sudafed and a nursing home - http://www.newswatchman.com/news/article_97fb87b5-4c5b-56f6-8927-e917266bae5f.html

I think LM was trying to have it make sense to him, but being daddy, his kids come first. I think he was ticked off about rousting BM at 3am,beside himself over his son's truck and sticking up for Dana's character,that people at her job would speak highly of her.

I think so too Brawny.....he is clearly devastated. JMO

That's what some of us wonder.....JMO Jaime said that Bobby nursed Clarence in his old age......I have not read anything that states that and I have to laugh at old age, because he was my age when he died. But I don't know what he died of. Cancer????dunno. JMO........Did his wife no longer live with him at that time????

Who is Jaime and do you have a link?

I know, I've been dogging it for a while. But I think it's important to consider - who was making a threat whom also had the skill, training and need for a lot of money?

I added a little. Anyone else?.....

11pm Thursday night: Dana leaves work - Hillcrest Nursing Home - 14 miles away per CNN

The road rage incident with CR Jr didn't happen two days before the murder. That is when the woman involved was sentenced.

In your timeline, maybe adjust the *AM* to PM
And give links to back up your times. Jmo

Oh yah. Good catch. I don't have time to find all the links right now but we can add them as we go. Revised:

8am Thursday: Dana arrives at work. She was an hour late. Find out she has to work an unexpected double shift.

11pm Thursday: Dana leaves work - Hillcrest Nursing Home - 14 miles away per CNN

Approx 11:20pm: Dana arrives home

edit note

The road rage incident with CR Jr didn't happen two days before the murder. That is when the woman involved was sentenced.

That's what I meant. Sorry. That was the court date for the woman involved in that incident. I didn't write it clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Natashatheinvestigator