OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that normally if anyone was around when BJM came by to tend to the animals that they would acknowledge each other at some point. The fact that on that morning no one did even though their cars were there might have been enough of a difference for her realize things weren't quite right and to investigate further.

You are indeed a peach for taking this on!

7:53 am -- PCSO Dep. Music and Dep. Chandler are dispatched to 4077 Union Hill Road in response to the 7:49 911 call.

8:07 am -- Dep. Chandler arrived "at a neighboring residence where he was flagged down by a subject. Dep. Chandler advised that he needed multiple ambulances due to multiple down at multiple residences."

8:12 am -- Dep. Music, Dep. Ball, and Maj. Evans all arrived "on scene" where they were approached by [Redacted] who stated: "there are two more dead people here." [Redacted] pointed to the residence at 4077 Union Hill.

Those entries are sourced from the portion of the released 4-22 incident report obtained by Gannett Ohio. A photo tweeted by @chrisgraves I will have to dig out the time and date of the tweet if you need me to. I've run into problems linking to it. The photo of the report is posted somewhere here at WS. I'll see if I can find it.

Sorry for the lengthy items. I'm trying to circumvent "what exactly did they say" as much as possible so I quoted some things verbatim.

I also have the time for the 911 call made by Donald Stone re Kenneth Rhoden as 1:26 pm. Sourced from my notes, but should be easily verified or corrected.

1:36 pm -- Ohio AG Mike DeWine issues a press release: 7 people murdered in "execution-style killings" (Source -- I believe this will be a tweet on 4-22. I will dig out where I saw it.)

8:21 am --PCSO request for assistance sent to BCI (Source CNN -- I will have to fetch a link)

12:13 at least 4 BCI Crime Scene Unit trucks are seen at the intersection of Hwy 32 and Union Hill Road headed towards the crime scenes. (Source: tweet including a photo made by Gannett Ohio reporter @saranealeigh)

All times I provided are EDT to the best of my knowledge/reckoning.

Thanks for all of this! Big help!

I think it's important to keep the unscheduled double shift in mind. Did Dana jump ar the chance to work it? If they were worried about trouble, she might have thought work was safe. Or on the other hand maybe as LM. mentioned work might be a part of it. It is also possible she had no choice but to stay. I just think that needs to be kept in any time line.

8a91aba791ea9392b243c7b0785f45a1.jpg
Link please?????

Updated timeline:

2012 – AG DeWine issued press release announcing LE had discovered “a major marijuana grow site” in Pike County with suspected ties to a Mexican drug cartel. During the discovery, 1200 plants were destroyed by investigators and two abandoned campsites were located, which they believe had belonged to Mexican nationals. (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?306329-Media-amp-Timeline-NO-DISCUSSION-Pike-Co-OH-8-Family-Members-Murdered>)

Feb 2016: 38-pound box of marijuana mailed from CA discovered at Piketon Post Office, investigation leads to discovery of "shatter" operation. No arrests are made. No suspects are named.

10 days prior to murders: A Facebook threat is made by a teen saying he will "Go up to Union Hill and take them all out" (paraphrasing, but it was close to that)

4 days prior to murders: Hanna R gives birth

2 days prior to murders: Woman involved in road rage incident with Chris Jr is in court and is sentenced (

8am Thursday: Dana arrives at work. She was an hour late. Find out she has to work an unexpected double shift.

11pm Thursday: Dana leaves work - Hillcrest Nursing Home - 14 miles away per CNN

Approx 11:20pm: Dana arrives home

<modsnip>

Sometime between 4am and 7am: All 8 victims are murdered (except possibly Kenneth)
Bodies found at 3122 UHR: Dana, Hanna Rhoden, Chris Rhoden Jr.
Bodies found at 4077 UHR: Chris Sr. and Gary (3 GSW to head)
Bodies found at 4199 URH: Frankie and Hannah Hazel Gilley
Body found near 799 LFR: Kenneth Rhoden (1 GSW to head)
(http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-dead-as-police-hunt-for-killer(s)-5/page55)

7:00 am Friday: Bobby Jo arrives at Chris Sr.'s house. She tells LE she arrived alone.

7:49 am Friday: Bobby Jo calls 911 to report Chris and Gary's bodies

7:53 am -- PCSO Dep. Music and Dep. Chandler are dispatched to 4077 Union Hill Road in response to the 7:49 911 call.

8:07 am -- Dep. Chandler arrived "at a neighboring residence&#8221; (Frankie&#8217;s?) where he was flagged down by a subject. Dep. Chandler advised that he needed &#8220;multiple ambulances due to multiple down at multiple residences."

8:12 am -- Dep. Music, Dep. Ball, and Maj. Evans all arrived "on scene" where they were approached by [Redacted] who stated: "there are two more dead people here." [Redacted] pointed to the residence at 4077 Union Hill.

8:21 am --PCSO request for assistance sent to BCI (Source: CNN)

12:13 pm -- at least 4 BCI Crime Scene Unit trucks are seen at the intersection of Hwy 32 and Union Hill Road headed towards the crime scenes. (Source: tweet including a photo made by Gannett Ohio reporter @saranealeigh)

1:26 pm Friday: Donald Stone calls 911 to report Kenneth's body

1:36 pm -- Ohio AG Mike DeWine issues a press release: 7 people murdered in "execution-style killings"

3:41 am Saturday: Police arrive at Bobby Jo's residence and aggressively question her and 5 others
edit note

Saturday afternoon: Another Kenneth Rhoden (brother and cousin to victims) calls 911 in Greenup KY to report being followed and chased by two men in a car (http://www.wlwt.com/news/rhoden-fami...ports/39247458)

And Kenny lived in a camper trailer, not even a trailer and was a single man.

Has someone else posted this? I'm sorry if it's redundant....

"You know, there's a lot of things have been covered up right here in Pike County," said Leonard Manley, the father of victim Dana Rhoden, in an interview Monday.

He declined to reveal whether his daughter ever feared for her safety or if he knew who might be responsible. Manley did say, however, his daughter's dogs were wary of strangers so "they must have been there all the time."

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/nati...illing-Slaying-Facebook-Threat-377011761.html

I believe this is the same interview where LM mentions "that Lawshe nursing home", in the context of things that are being covered up or wrong in the county, and he talks about giving law enforcement one hour to act on what he's told them he thinks are leads before he tells more. Can anyone give me a link to the video of this interview with LM that took place on the street? This site's links seem to be only to the two 911 calls. Thanks.

A reporter posted the pic and I saved it

Still looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You! Are! AMAZING! Thank you. I will post an updated version momentarily.

Not really...just a manifestation of my many obsessive tendencies...lol. But thank you.

I have some sourcing ready, but I'll hold back until your update as not to overwhelm. Too much. :)

And Kenny lived in a camper trailer, not even a trailer and was a single man.

Yes. Kenneth lived in a Fifth Wheel, which attaches to a pickup truck. Something like this:

[video=youtube;59g3xtbs0Gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59g3xtbs0Gc[/video]

Which makes it odd he would have cameras. How many people do you know that put security cameras in their Fifth Wheel!?

I think it's worth noting and I'm sure that it has been...the individual who made SM threats stated: "but I'm not worried" "WE will get THEM" "ALL of THEM"

the wording is most important to me. Just because he coincidentally has an on camera alibi during the said hours; does not mean he wasn't part of the "WE" he stated on social media. And coincidentally he states "all of them." So he went from speaking of CR Jr only to a "them" ? And then CR jrs whole family dies? How often do people threaten people's lives with this magnitude of aggression? I'm highly involved in social media and have been for 10+ years... And I can count on one hand how many times Ive ever seen someone threaten to want to beat someone in or stomp their head ... Or "get all of them" .... That's really not to common in my opinion... We and Them... I think that's really interesting...

The Wording of his text on social media is very interesting here is a link from which I obtained my info:

http://www.**************/3042585/p...-days-before-mass-murder-says-he-is-innocent/

Yes. Kenneth lived in a Fifth Wheel, which attaches to a pickup truck. Something like this:

[video=youtube;59g3xtbs0Gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59g3xtbs0Gc[/video]

Which makes it odd he would have cameras. How many people do you know that put security cameras in their Fifth Wheel!?
People that have pot grow operations lol

I'd recently read a post on SM from a relative of some of the victims. She was explaining the kind of people Dana and Chris Rhoden Sr. were. She then stated she didn't know much about Kenneth and Gary which made me curious again about Gary possibly bringing trouble with him from Kentucky. I wonder if there was some kind of family get together after he came down and that's where the killers met the rest of the family? This relative had nothing but kind words about everybody else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is literally the best news I have heard all day. You are local right? Can you go to the vigil and report back for us?!

Yes I'm local. Has anyone read where it's at and what time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay