OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is the same interview where LM mentions "that Lawshe nursing home", in the context of things that are being covered up or wrong in the county, and he talks about giving law enforcement one hour to act on what he's told them he thinks are leads before he tells more. Can anyone give me a link to the video of this interview with LM that took place on the street? This site's links seem to be only to the two 911 calls. Thanks.

Here it is http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...ive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/?sf25007641=1

The pic I saved of the incident report came from

@chrisgraves

My Twitter is down will find it when I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know how many hours it was after the family was found till the time LE went to interview BJ and the others at 3:41 am when she told reporter she wished they would leave her alone?

This is literally the best news I have heard all day. You are local right? Can you go to the vigil and report back for us?!
I wouldn't go near that vigil..

I'm sure they will have a video up.

7 pm. now, today.
Rhoden Family Prayer Vigil begins. Watch the news for info and photos.

Yes I'm local. Has anyone read where it's at and what time?

@mikjaxon live at the #Rhoden family vigil. Begins at 7p at the fairgrounds. @nbc4i #PikeCounty #PikeCountyMurders

I am not a jumpy person. But you could not pay me enough to go anywhere near that vigil.

The only thing we know for sure, per the comment is that it was "before sunrise". Sunrise in Piketon Ohio on 4/22/2016 was 6:45 a.m. I would assume that since he was in the woods to turkey hunt is what he may have meant is before 6:15 because in Ohio turkey hunting hours are 1/2 hour before sunrise until 12:00 noon. It would make sense for a hunter to note that the gunshots shot happened before you could legally start. If it was later than 6:15, he might not have thought as much of it (other than perhaps the number of shots). He would have entered the woods perhaps an hour to an hour & 1/2 to get into his spot and settled down. So I think the best we can deduce is that it this occurred between 4:45 and 6:45.

As this cabin is nearest Dana's, it may very well be that those were the shots he heard.
Well you put sunrise later, closer to what I would think it would be..

I wouldn't go near that vigil..

I'm sure they will have a video up.

I'm the exact opposite! LOL! If I were even in the state of Ohio I would be all over that vigil, taking photos like crazy.

I'm the exact opposite! LOL! If I were even in the state of Ohio I would be all over that vigil, taking photos like crazy.
I stay armed and I wouldn't go.. Girl.. You for sure shouldn't go lol.

7 pm. now, today.
Rhoden Family Prayer Vigil begins. Watch the news for info and photos.

Whio Tv :
PIKE COUNTY, Ohio —
A “Pray for Pike County” vigil to honor the eight victims from last week’s shootings is scheduled for 7 p.m. today at the Pike County Fairgrounds, according to our news partners at WCPO.
Surviving members of the Rhoden family are expected to attend, WCPO reports.
WCPO reports that hundreds of people are expected to take part in a candlelight vigil and balloon release. Organizers told WCPO the Piketon Police Department will surround the fairgrounds.

As far as how custody generally goes in court, I don't see that was an issue and can't figure out why Leonard would even consider that.

Without saying more, that is the very last thing I would think was a reason this happened, after space people came and committed the crime.

No idea why he would say that except if Bobby had floated that past him. JMO

Please note:

The report of a neighbour hearing gunshots was from a social media general commenter. Post have previously been removed due to that being a violation of TOS. Unless that information is confirmed by MSM or LE, please consider it rumor and please remove it form the timeline.

If Admin decides to allow it in this particular case, the above can change, but unless/until such time, please do not refer to it or rely on it.

:tyou:

No idea why he would say that except if Bobby had floated that past him. JMO
I think it is just a complete dead end though, I can't imagine Bobby could think that a motive, but this is getting into grey area of discussion.

Leonard said that could be a motive but seriously, I think killing over the crown jewels of England would be a motive before any custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18