OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW WOW Everyone needs to see this.!

This guy's video is full of mistakes. Bottom line, LE has released very little information about the murders. All they've released so far are clips from the 911 calls, a brief summary of the autopsy reports with little information and an incedent report from one of the officers responding to the 911 call.

Most of the news reporting he refers to is just that, news written from rumors and interviews with the Manley family, much of it hearsay. And we all know how reporters make mistakes. He also alleges the dogs at CR1's home were inside. Not true. Just a few things. Perhaps these videos shouldn't be posted here.

One reason I have thought this was a simultaneous attack is that apparently the victims didn't or couldn't phone out - or they would have called for help or warned each other. Another possibility is whoever did this used a cell phone jammer. I hadn't considered that before. Maybe LE knows this. They said the killers did everything to make it difficult to investigate.

http://cellphone-jammers.com/

But then why not kill her? Unless she were working with this killers, surely they would have killed her too. They already killed 8, why not one more?

The thing I keep coming back to is that Bobby Jo asked police to leave her alone. Police busted into her house at 3am and accused her of the murders. She said "they need to just leave us alone." These police also said the surviving family is at risk and that they should arm themselves. If I were Bobby Jo, or any surviving family member -- I would either get on the interstate and disappear into a new town, or stay and BEG the police to patrol my property 24-7 to protect me. She did neither. She stayed put (having no fear of being killed) and did not ask for police protection. She told them to leave her alone. To me, that is HUGELY telling.

There's some history of the local LE not necessarily being on the side of the angels at all times, from what I understand. Now Reader may be the new broom sweeping clean. Or not.

I just don't think that BJ or anyone else are necessarily predisposed to see LE as their friends and helpers.

Add to that the possibility--just for the sake of conjecture--of the family being the source of "tips" on others, either the *advertiser censored* fighting operation in KY, or the shatter operation that was discovered following a suspiciously aromatic package at the post office. Lotta things coulda tipped the balance for them to be cooperative with LE--evening some score perhaps, or buying their way out of being prosecuted themselves. If the family had found it momentarily advantageous to play nice with LE and this was the result, well clearly any survivors would have good reason to want nothing more to do with them. LE cannot bring back the dead, and might well bungle their way to some further dangers to those still living.

Again--just an interpretation of the fact pattern--reading in plenty of facts not in evidence. IOW conjecture.

I forgot to mention that the Manley homestead is located in the Adams County portion of UHR.

Actually there is a only a half acre in Adams and the larger property that connects to it is in Pike County and is 1.4 acres, but they are two separate pieces of land. Supposedly the part in Adams is supposed to just be land, but on the Pike County Auditor map you can see a home? there too. The 1.4 acres in Pike County clearly has a trailer there and I am guessing that is where LM lives.

One reason I have thought this was a simultaneous attack is that apparently the victims didn't or couldn't phone out - or they would have called for help or warned each other. Another possibility is whoever did this used a cell phone jammer. I hadn't considered that before. Maybe LE knows this. They said the killers did everything to make it difficult to investigate.

http://cellphone-jammers.com/

I think simultaneous, too. At least two shooters. JMO

<modsnip>
I've looked at that angle and keep coming back to, "why drive 10 minutes South to kill Kenny"?

What really strikes me is the "preceded in death" portions of each obit. Does this give any indication as to order of death? If so, what does it reveal?

I saw that, too. It doesn't tell us anything from the way I am reading it, in terms of who died first, second, third, etc. Is it possible they still don't know?

Until reading that obituary, I hadn't heard that Chris Sr and Gary were best friends. Awwww. That made me sad for some reason. I know they obviously were close since Gary was staying there and his cousin. But they were also "best friends." Just sad. :-(

The link is not working for me regarding the obit is there any other way to see it

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What really strikes me is the "preceded in death" portions of each obit. Does this give any indication as to order of death? If so, what does it reveal?

IMO it reveals nothing other than the persons who "preceded in death" are not survivors.

It's the simplest way of saying that under the standard obituary format for an extraordinary situation.

Hi, this case finally made me register to post.
Do we know why GR was in town and staying with CrSr?
Or how long he'd been there? Bobby must have known he was there, she was able to identify him on the 911 call. Otherwise, I think it would be hard to identify a dead body, especially if there were gsw to the head or face, or if he was face down. Just something I think is interesting.

Clarence Rhoden was no relation to BJ. He was her sister Dana's father-in-law. JMO

Yes, but BJ was "special" to him as mentioned in the obit. So it sounds like they were close. Maybe BJ was expecting something for being loyal and close to his side.

My thoughts are that she was having an extremely difficult time trying to recover from the loss of her dear friend.

LM threw out other possibilities, too. He talked about the woman who had the road rage with CR Jr, for example. He may have been doing nothing more than we are...thinking of all the possibilities or people who might be seen as having a motive..

Or how long he'd been there? Bobby must have known he was there, she was able to identify him on the 911 call. Otherwise, I think it would be hard to identify a dead body, especially if there were gsw to the head or face, or if he was face down. Just something I think is interesting.

It was reported somewhere that he was there to help CR Sr. work on his cars. The obit said CR Sr and Gary were best friends, so maybe he was a frequent visitor.

I've looked at that angle and keep coming back to, "why drive 10 minutes South to kill Kenny"?

I'm confused and maybe missed something but news reports all said 16-year-old Chris was the 8th victim found 8 miles away at 799 Left Fork Rd.
"Five move bodies were found in those homes and the 16-year-old was later found at a home on Left Fork Road." They all said this.

http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/04/rhoden-family-murders/ (for example)

But Kenneth is the one Stone said was shot at that address per his 911 call six hours later. There were already seven bodies found, so one of those two accounts is wrong. Have we already discussed this and I missed it? Or have I misunderstood something?

Supposedly to help work on cars, and someone just said that he was not just a cousin, but Chris sr's best friend. So he was probably well-known to Bobby, and/or Bobby knew that he was staying with Chris, because she does chicken feed and dog duty every day. JMO...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay