OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that. I said earlier, other than Hannah because of Frankie, all were related to Chris and the only one all were related to, he is the center of it. He is in charge, the patriarch of this group and seems to me, Sue to his name first on property that other family owns, patriarch of the family.

I think it revolves around Chris. Now if we find out Kenny was the target for some reason, I would expect Kenny to go to Chris with a problem if he was worried or knew there was an issue. So of Kenny was killed because. If something, Chris had to be and all the rest.

Cams taken down at Kenny's maybe more we don't know about yet.

Or it was about Gary and that is why Gary came North for Chris's protection.

Well we can know it is after midnight, seems they gave them a TOD of sometime Friday as everyone has Friday as their official death. So we can safely say between midnight and 7 am.

That could just be because of when they were found. JMO.

Kenneth is a real puzzle to me.

Also why did this happen on Friday April 22nd, why that day?

Chris Jr should have gone to school
Those working should have been at work

I guess whoever did this wasn't worried about how soon they were missed or found.

Things I think about.

This doesn't puzzle me at all. I think that everyone including the authorities know that whoever did this knew the family well and had no concern about when/where/how they were found.

Well we can know it is after midnight, seems they gave them a TOD of sometime Friday as everyone has Friday as their official death. So we can safely say between midnight and 7 am.

Yep, that's what I've put in my timeline for now. LE is keeping everything close to the vest. I hope it helps catch the killers.

Latest version of my timeline:

Timeline:

2012 – AG DeWine issued press release announcing LE had discovered “a major marijuana grow site” in Pike County with suspected ties to a Mexican drug cartel. During the discovery, 1200 plants were destroyed by investigators and two abandoned campsites were located, which they believe had belonged to Mexican nationals.

From <http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?306329-Media-amp-Timeline-NO-DISCUSSION-Pike-Co-OH-8-Family-Members-Murdered>

Feb 2016: Box of marijuana discovered at Piketon Post Office, investigation leads to discovery of "shatter" operation

10 days prior to murders: A Facebook threat is made by a teen saying he will "Go up to Union Hill and take them all out"

4 days prior to murders: Hanna R gives birth

2 days prior to murders: Woman sentenced in road rage incident court case involving Chris Jr.

From <http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?306434-OH-Pike-County-8-people-from-one-family-dead-as-police-hunt-for-killer(s)-5&p=12509140&posted=1#post12509140>

Thursday, 4/21/2016

8am: Dana arrives at work - Hillcrest Nursing Home

11pm: Dana leaves work - Hillcrest Nursing Home - 14 miles away per CNN

Approx 11:20 pm - Dana arrives home

Friday, 4/22/2016

Between 12 am and 7 am - the following were murdered

Bodies found at 3122 UHR: Dana, Hanna Rhoden, Chris Rhoden Jr.
Bodies found at 4077 UHR: Chris Sr. and Gary (3 GSW to head)
Bodies found at 4199 URH: Frankie and Hannah Hazel Gilley
Body found near 799 LFR: Kenneth Rhoden (1 GSW to head)

7:00 am: Bobby Jo arrives at Chris Sr.'s house. She tells LE she arrived alone.

7:49 am: Bobby Jo calls 911

From <http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?306434-OH-Pike-County-8-people-from-one-family-dead-as-police-hunt-for-killer(s)-5/page57>

7:53 am: PCSO Dep. Music and Dep. Chandler are dispatched to 4077 Union Hill Road in response to the 7:49 911 call.

8:07 am: Dep. Chandler arrived "at a neighboring residence where he was flagged down by a subject. Dep. Chandler advised that he needed multiple ambulances due to multiple down at multiple residences."

8:12 am: Dep. Music, Dep. Ball, and Maj. Evans all arrived "on scene" where they were approached by [Redacted] who stated: "there are two more dead people here." [Redacted] pointed to the residence at 4077 Union Hill.

From <http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?306434-OH-Pike-County-8-people-from-one-family-dead-as-police-hunt-for-killer(s)-5/page57>

8:21 am: PCSO request for assistance sent to BCI (Source CNN -- I will have to fetch a link)
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/22/us/ohi...g-pike-county/

From <http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?306434-OH-Pike-County-8-people-from-one-family-dead-as-police-hunt-for-killer(s)-5/page62>

12:13 pm: at least 4 BCI Crime Scene Unit trucks are seen at the intersection of Hwy 32 and Union Hill Road headed towards the crime scenes. (Source: tweet including a photo made by Gannett Ohio reporter @saranealeigh)

From <http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?306434-OH-Pike-County-8-people-from-one-family-dead-as-police-hunt-for-killer(s)-5/page62>

1:26 pm Friday: Donald Stone calls 911 to report Kenneth's body

1:36 pm -- Ohio AG Mike DeWine issues a press release: 7 people murdered in "execution-style killings"

Saturday, 4/23/2016

3:41am - LE arrives at Bobby Jo Manley's residence to question her; 5 others also questioned

??: Kenny Rhoden (cousin) calls 911 in Greenup Co, KY stating he is being chased by a green Chrysler.

Or it was about Gary and that is why Gary came North for Chris's protection.
That is still an option, but I think Gary came because of the grow op, he had experience with that.. But still would be connected to Chris, I think Chris was in charge of the grow op.

Release of balloons at vigil video clip.

[video=twitter;726203918418583552]https://twitter.com/Meghan10TV/status/726203918418583552[/video]

That could just be because of when they were found. JMO.
I think they likely gave them a pelim TOD at least. They released autopsy info to the family that I think hasn't been released yet. They talked about giving info to them.

Also Dana would have gotten home 11:20-11:30 depending on the roads and speed limits. There is reason to believe also, which fits the other reason time frame, she wasn't killed until hours later, but also not something we can use.

I feel pretty good they gave a TOD as after midnight, nothing that can be given as "proof" yet though or discussed. If you don't know the other reason and want to, feel free to pm me.

This doesn't puzzle me at all. I think that everyone including the authorities know that whoever did this knew the family well and had no concern about when/where/how they were found.
Well part is.. Why was Kenny killed?

Thinking, thinking - there's so little to go on. I keep returning back to the money. Yes a wad was reportedly thrown - but they must had had a safe somewhere. Mass killing by what LM says was someone who had been in Dana's house and knew the dog... Who had stepped in to "comfort" Dana after her friend died in 2014? And I even question that accident... In Piketon, LM said, things are covered up...

I was struck as I looked over the arrest records for Pike and nearby counties. I noticed that a Deputy Reader had arrested one of the men killed. According to Scioto Sheriff the man had an order of protection against him. Sheriff Donini told one of the news agencies he did a wellness check on the person who took out the order of protection and all was fine. Yet Sheriff Reader of Piketon said "he" had never had any criminal encounter with this family in HIS career. Well, made me wonder how long he has been Sheriff. Come to find out not very long. SHERIFF RICH HENDERSON left in MAY of last year "for a job in the private sector". Is Chief Reader even the elected Sheriff? Or was he appointed as Interim Sheriff until the Elections this NOV? Could the fact the seasoned elected Sheriff had left have emboldened the killers? Anyone know where Chief Henderson went?

I want to believe the shuffle may have played a part. I don't know exactly when Chief Henderson told the public he was leaving. How close was it to when the marijuana arrived at the PO?

Posted a a bunch of links last thread. It has a very currupt history--- the Pike Sheriff office. Very crooked group of folks...............Had a feeling started to check and then quit...too much stuff!!

As I read the obits tonight, I have to think what mother could have lived thru this hell had she been spared? I hope someone is having a lot of sleepless nights. This case truly makes my heart hurt, regardless of the lifestyle so many people suffering. I think of Hannah Gilley's mom and those babies....so senseless.

I still think it's important that Dana worked an unscheduled double. And I still think that should be on all time lines. Jmo

I guess sophisticated is starting to make a little more sense to me.

If LE has as little information as they imply, (obviously I know information is being withheld as well.) then this is quite sophisticated for someone to be able to get away with the murder of 8 people in 4 locations and still be running free a week later.

I understand LE could be building an airtight case, but I'm not sure they would be letting someone (or someone's) this dangerous having the opportunity to flee (or hurt more people for that matter) that's the only thing that concerns me that they really don't have a clue. I can't imagine how on edge everyone else for so many reasons, including people that may have "done business" with the Rhoden's.. Like sold large amounts of pot from them to others, like it so much goes, especially with an operation that big and younger kids, I'm sure many people would buy an ounce to sell to their friends and so on and so forth.

I know it's hard for people not in the rural country culture to understand the workings, but it's very normal out in the country where I live for people to smoke and or grow pot. Pretty much anyone you meet. (Granted I do live in a medically legalized state, but it certainly was around before legalization). Fighting, racing, being tough, thinking you can take care of things on your own, again, normal. Guns, hunting, normal. It's not even a second thought out in these parts. Finding ways to make money like flipping cars, selling on garage sale sites, normal, most can't afford to get paid minimum wage to drive a distance into a bigger area with more job selections than working at the run down gas station.

While the Rhoden's were certainly involved in illegal activities, I don't at all think they were bad people. I think they were surviving and I think they fit into their culture well.

Unfortunately, I think they obviously ticked off the wrong person in these activities, which is always possible - and easy in small towns with the way rumors run. Everyone knows everything about everyone in these small towns, and half of it isn't true, but it doesn't matter.

I feel bad that people in their community seem to act like they don't matter because they were growing pot. I don't agree with the animal fighting, but I don't think that's been 100% confirmed (though obviously very likely) I really think they were doing anything to make a buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I read the obits tonight, I have to think what mother could have lived thru this hell had she been spared? I hope someone is having a lot of sleepless nights. This case truly makes my heart hurt, regardless of the lifestyle so many people suffering. I think of Hannah Gilley's mom and those babies....so senseless.
It is amazing what you can face and that family has faced a lot of loss. You may can face it and survive it, but part of you dies inside.

I still think it's important that Dana worked an unscheduled double. And I still think that should be on all time lines. Jmo

I also question why she went in late... there could be a clue there... LE must have already checked on it with the nursing home - but it sounds like she was super dependable and I still think she knew something was up...

Also I'll say again from personal experience, all death is hard, but murder.. It is really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member