OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the question regarding the timeline was about assuming that ALL of the murders occurred at the same time (or close timeframe). Perhaps KR was killed a fair bit earlier or later, for example. Would that change things/theories? Maybe, maybe not.

Yes. That's what I'm saying. To decide they ALL occurred in that time frame for that reason doesn't make sense. Maybe some of them, we don't know all were.

I know the reasoning behind it, but we can't confirm they all occurred in that time frame JMO.

Right you are, it was speculation. The best we can confirm with allowed sources, it occurred between about 11:20 when Dana would have arrived home and 7:40-something a.m. when BJM found the bodies.

I know the reasoning behind it, but we can't confirm they all occurred in that time frame JMO.
Can't confirm, we can logically say that four probably had to occur at the same time.

It seems scary that 8 people can be murdered cold blooded and a week later it seems like there are no leads. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with what he has said- maybe he misunderstood, maybe he's been drinking, maybe he's been given some medication to keep him calm. Who knows. I was just trying to say that I think that's what been discussed is the differences in their stories. It might be nothing/but it could be something. I don't think Leonard is really the one in question as much as BJM is- IMO.

I don't think LM had anything to do with it at all and really is just a father devastated by the loss of one of his children and grandchildren and great grandchildren. I think he's just having a hard time and can't keep everything that he's hearing straight. BJM is telling him things and LE are talking to him and I think he's just confused.

I saw something on sm about using orange and camo ribbons in memory of the family.

Blaze orange and camo are hunting colors, maybe it has something to do with that. Orange for visibility, camo to blend in.

Donald Stone and Kenneth Rhoden
I wanted to do another review on the discovery of Kenneth, because he seems to be the offset of this just being from drugs. The one common thread of the brothers and cousins was cars. I think possibly he was killed to throw off why the others were, unless this was revenge, yet if the suspects just wanted to take out Rhoden family, they could've just kept killing any Rhodens that lived around them. The suspects obviously knew the Rhodens, where they lived, and probably any surrounding family members.

Donald Stone- Car Repairman
Kenneth Rhoden's cousin, father is brother to Kenneth's mother.

Donald was suppose to stay Thursday night at Kenneth's the night before and work on cars with him the next morning.

He hadn't heard from Kenneth Friday, after hearing about his other family members, so he went to check on him.

Kenneth normally is up at 5:30 am to work on cars, his truck was onscene.

Usually Kenneth padlocks his camper when he leaves, but the camper was unlocked

Donald said Kenneth was in bed with a single shot to his head, and he had dollar bills strewn from his knees down

Kenneth had a pit bull for a guard dog, Donald said it was ferocious and the dog was onscene.

Donald said he was going to start repairing cars with Kenneth, and they had been to a couple of auctions together this month.

On the verge of tears, Stone continues:

“There was blood everywhere, man. It was something no human should see. A man who was good a man lying there like that, shot dead by cowards. It makes me feel ill when I think about what I saw.”

Chillingly, Stone told the interviewer that he was supposed to have spent the previous evening with his cousin and slept there overnight, adding:

“If I had, I would have been victim number nine. I feel lucky about that and to be alive today.”

"A man who was good a man lying there like that, shot dead by cowards," he said. "It makes me feel ill when I think about what I saw."

"When I dialed 911 after finding him, the police couldn't go in because Brownie was barking so angry at them," Stone explained. "They asked me to get him and calm him down and that to me means that the killer knew Kenneth and knew his dog, otherwise he would have barked a lot or attacked him."

Stone said previously the dog was onscene and had to calm the dog down for the officers to enter. If the dog had been tied up why would they have to have him calmed down? If this is the case, someone knowing the dog wouldn't be attacked, or else the dog probably would've been shot also for the suspects to enter the camper. The key here is was the dog in the camper when the suspects came or just on property? Was the dog in the camper when the officers arrived? Pit bulls bite and won't let go if attacking, so if the dog did attack there would be blood onscene of the suspect.

Kenneth is a real puzzle to me.

Also why did this happen on Friday April 22nd, why that day?

Chris Jr should have gone to school
Those working should have been at work

I guess whoever did this wasn't worried about how soon they were missed or found.

Things I think about.

So far for me, the grow op and being directly related to Chris are the tie ins to me.

Unless something we don't know and Kenneth was the reason and Chris would know who it was and so everyone on Chris's property had to be killed.

I can't see Kenneth being the head, seems like Chris was the main head of the family, and it was his family killed. Kenneth had his own family, so I believe it was directed mostly toward Chris. Where were the trail cams taken from?

One day post murders: Another Kenneth Rhoden (brother and cousin to victims) calls 911 in Greenup KY to report being followed and chased by two men in a car

http://www.wlwt.com/news/rhoden-family-member-chased-day-after-shootings-he-reports/39247458

I don't think that should be on there. It wasn't related and they confirmed that a couple of days ago. I think he was just nervous and scared and rightfully so when a sheriff tells you to arm yourself. It was just a bunch of kids. See article: http://m.fox19.com/fox19/db_347473/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=C2kPRUy0

I once loved a flower in Kilkenny
and a beautiful creature was she
I loved her far better than any,
and I know that young darling loved me.
Sorry I had to, being Friday evening and all :drumroll:

:) My first lol moment.

I can't see Kenneth being the head, seems like Chris was the main head of the family, and it was his family killed. Kenneth had his own family, so I believe it was directed mostly toward Chris. Where were the trail cams taken from?

I agree with that. I said earlier, other than Hannah because of Frankie, all were related to Chris and the only one all were related to, he is the center of it. He is in charge, the patriarch of this group and seems to me due to his name first on property that other family owns, patriarch of the family.

I think it revolves around Chris. Now if we find out Kenny was the target for some reason, I would expect Kenny to go to Chris with a problem if he was worried or knew there was an issue. So if Kenny was killed because of something, Chris had to be and all the rest.

Cams taken down at Kenny's maybe more we don't know about yet.

Whoa, that took off alot of space, maybe I should take off the 911 call. Anyway, it's possibly all about drugs, but the point is he just seemed more like a car repairman working the car end.

Don't forget to include the link.

Why are we absolutely positive all murders occurred between 4 and 7?

BJM arrived on the scene at about 7 am. The 4 am came from an unverified source/comment that isn't technically something that can be used, but many of us feel it's a good guestimate.

I think the question regarding the timeline was about assuming that ALL of the murders occurred at the same time (or close timeframe). Perhaps KR was killed a fair bit earlier or later, for example. Would that change things/theories? Maybe, maybe not.

Since neither LE nor the news media has revealed any of the times of death, we have to go with a time between when Dana R got home from work and the next morning, when their bodies were discovered.

BJM arrived on the scene at about 7 am. The 4 am came from an unverified source/comment that isn't technically something that can be used, but many of us feel it's a good guestimate.

Again, I understand the why, but that does not mean they ALL occurred in that time frame. JMO.

Wow that is amazing the AG was asked to get involved in 9 minutes! Hi Tigger nice to "see" you!!

We just want him to leak more info to the public because we are desperate for details! Love your frankness! That was what I was like, keep asking him questions -- noone has followed up as far as I know of his statements child custudy and the nursing home invovlment .

Know this is not gonna be a liked notion but I am really going towards LE invovment - it answers so many qurstions . The main one being : Why has nothing happened? Well, if LE invoved that creates a LOT of issues , of course this is just speculation - but it just seemed to click on my end

re
once police reports and warrants are released

can they "chose" not to release this stuff??? For how long??

Since neither LE nor the news media has revealed any of the times of death, we have to go with a time between when Dana R got home from work and the next morning, when their bodies were discovered.
Well we can know it is after midnight, seems they gave them a TOD of sometime Friday as everyone has Friday as their official death. So we can safely say between midnight and 7 am.

Again, I understand the why, but that does not mean they ALL occurred in that time frame. JMO.
No they all can't, but we also know killers don't want to hang around in an area where they just committed mayhem for longer than necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member