OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the point, he gave a political spin answer.

I demand you quit being so nice my dear - it is called the Washington hot air machine! the longer they are in congress - the bigger their lung capacities seem to be. Practice seems to make perfect....he is playing everyone until the media goes away. If a terrorist attack happens tomm - he can pack his bags and go back to his office !

Many of you know my theory and I'm sticking to it. LE knows what happened now, but not in the very beginning. Find the gun(s) and the murders will be solved. There will be an arrest but not for what everyone thinks. Think love triangle gone bad (which I now think could be 1 of 2 ways).

I think we may be on similar pages here. Love triangle, but I think that those involved in that love triangle were also in business together before one corner of the triangle left for bigger and better things.

Many of you know my theory and I'm sticking to it. LE knows what happened now, but not in the very beginning. Find the gun(s) and the murders will be solved. There will be an arrest but not for what everyone thinks. Think love triangle gone bad (which I now think could be 1 of 2 ways).

I'm lost so I will just ask

2 relatives wanting the same guy?

I demand you quit being so nice my dear - it is called the Washington hot air machine! the longer they are in congress - the bigger their lung capacities seem to be. Practice seems to make perfect....he is playing everyone until the media goes away. If a terrorist attack happens tomm - he can pack his bags and go back to his office !
I work for politicians, I recognize political spin lol

I have many issues with Mr Stone! IMO, he is the most likely to, if we go to m/s , to have removed the gun disposed of , come back 4 hours later and 911 it.

Do I think he knew about it advance? nah. BUt he obviouly had followed it on news. He went over there , saw him shot a gun on the floor, realaized it was his dear friend , did not want his friend remember for this , and ditched the gun .

That is not my number one theroy but it comes in on the chart at a #2 AND RISING

DS is not local, right? I don't understand why he didn't call LE for welfare check or have a closer relative, such as Brandon who lived yards away. Saying $1,000.00 dollar around Kenneth bothers me, was any other crime scene have cash thrown about? I don't think so,but maybe. He seems to be having his 15 minutes of fame, paid, I assume from Daily Mirror.

yep. Pulled a wad of the money out of the currency band, threw it at him and said here's your lousy money.

BUT, IMO in his 911 call , like bj, he gave a lot of extra info. I yelled hey I looked up etc etc. I think if there was money all over the place I would say something like and there is money all over his legs. If one is giving out useless info (I looked up) who cares? It is not congruent -- same as with BJ and the keys thing MIOO

DS is not local, right? I don't understand why he didn't call LE for welfare check or have a closer relative, such as Brandon who lived yards away. Saying $1,000.00 dollar around Kenneth bothers me, was any other crime scene have cash thrown about? I don't think so,but maybe. He seems to be having his 15 minutes of fame, paid, I assume from Daily Mirror.
I'm not sure where he lives, but he is a Rhoden.

There are so many angles to this case that can't nor should be discussed on here for very good reasons. Though, my tongue is sure getting sore from biting it so much.

Having some for dinner.....LOVE Brussels sprouts!
Brussel Sprouts ate very polarizing, you either love them or hate them. I have tried to love the cute baby cabbage looking veggie! Can't lol

And if family is denying having any knowledge of these grow operations.. Then why would they be a target if it comes down to involving that.

Nothing. Is. Adding. Up.

I think anyone would say they know nothing about several 100 plants in their backyard !!

There are so many angles to this case that can't nor should be discussed on here for very good reasons. Though, my tongue is sure getting sore from biting it so much.
Well this case has so many possible motives it is crazy.

My theory is 2 guys wanting the same woman but the other is sounding quite possible too.

I'm just curious if the people who think this is a love triangle think there was more than one gunman? If so, how do you get multiple shooters to join in for a reason like that? Also, why would everyone be so scared of talking? And why isn't there more gossip about this angle? Somebody would know, imo.

I have a totally different theory. My theory started with simultaneous attacks and more than one shooter, maybe several. So I can't make sense of the romance gone wrong scenario. It just doesn't fit with the crime scene for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper