OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally found IJ, interesting. Is Zae the same person as IJ or friends/family?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I seen his name but haven't looked at him yet. I've been following other angles. Now y'all have me wondering I'm going to go look.

from another poster..interesting theories..

I've been following from afar and think that LE could find a lot of useful information here. I saw, for example, a family tree on a news site, but the tree was limited to the victims and the babies and toddlers. That tree wasn't useful at all, given how intertwined several families are in this case. These are the families that keep weaving in and out of the story on Topix, news sites, and social media: However, all of these families have *individual members* who have been accused (some just in forums like this one, others by LE) and/or convicted of drug involvement. And while *advertiser censored* fighting is a misdemeanor in Ohio and doesn't seem to be a motive for murder, it is possible that big gambling debts or the psychological links between animal abuse could be tie the *advertiser censored* fighting to the deaths.

The families have a pretty high number of murders, overdoses, and accidents associated with them too. Some of these appear to have yielded long simmering anger that still resonates on social media. As some people here, on social media, and news outlets like the Daily Beast have noted, the murder victims did get into conflict with people like RM, IJ, road rage woman, and demolition derby rivals. Did one of these people or their family and friends pull off these murders? Were there other people who weren't so vocal about their anger?

People have suggested that custody battles and family money conflict could be at the heart of it, but those appear to be pure speculation. They answer the question of why dogs didn't bark, but there could be other answers for those questions, just as it's easy to pick locks on mobile homes.

Ultimately, I keep coming back to the regular trips to Greenup by some family members, the division of property with what may be an isolated area without a grow-op for Dana and her younger kids about the time they moved there, the small commercial pot operation, the paranoia and game cameras, and the car business, which several people have noted would be great for laundering money, as well as the medical company.

I noted that in the 36 hours before the murders, BR indicated on social media that something big was coming, and DR asked a friend to especially watch over her family that day. She'd said vague things about watching over her before but nothing as specific as what she posted within 24 hours of the murders. My best guess at this point is that the Rhodens were jumping in the deep end of the pool on commercial pot production and/or pipelines and ran up against competitors.

There is so much to process. I don't envy LE in their task. I do hope this summary helps. I'm sure I've missed major points. I'm sure I've gotten some details wrong. I welcome helpful corrections and additions.

I don't think you can read anything into the 30 miles comment. The question at about 12:25 was "how big is the crime scene area, how many miles does it stretch across in the perimeter that's been established?" The perimeter of the area probably is about 30 miles and he answered about the distance between house correctly saying the scenes were within miles apart.
Did they say the outdoor grows were specifically found at the crime scenes. For some reason I was thinking they had looked at more properties and it's possible the grows were found on other properties owned by CR.

I don't think this had anything to do with it and it's kind of off topic but when I was looking at arrest records I saw someone and I don't remember who because I was just searching by date that had an arrest and few other charges for growing and selling ginseng. I might be a complete idiot but I laughed at that and thought why in the world would you get arrested for that. I don't know anything about it.

Grows wild in Ohio. Might be endangered. But there's money in it. Of course harvesting it on land you don't own would def be a no-no.

Growing up there (North of Dayton). I'm so tired of how it is in S. OH now. It is taking me back to my teens, 40 years ago. Nothing must have changed.

I live far from it now. I still remember it though. It's just horrible to imagine all of this in my home state.

While I think some of the things I've read here were out there. I still respect everyone's theories because usually there is experience or knowledge behind it. I won't belittle or block anyone because if something turned up that someone needed help with I an here to help. Not belittle. With that being said while I know we are all investigating different avenues, I'm still working on my current poi IJ. I am curious as to who took the charge for him and his mama for their grow up. Or should I say I'm curious as to who they were with when they were arrested for growing it. And where in Pike County? Also can anyone give me thier opinion on what a counterfeit controlled substance charge would be for? Chopped up aspirin? http://m.newswatchman.com/community/article_b457a09b-643d-598e-9099-62b3a88f14f4.html?mode=jqm

It's interesting who on that link is a friend on the Justice For The Rhodens page.

“We have three different cartels here that we know of for sure, all dealing with drug trafficking,” said Plummer.

Sinaloa, Mexican cartel kingpin, El Chapo’s group
Los Zetas
Mexican mafia

“The Mexican mafia is typically the strong arm. That’s who protects the load, the dangerous ones who do the violence when it needs to be done. So, it’s here,” said Plummer.
For the sheriff’s office, Miller Lane in Butler Township has been the biggest arresting point for cartel members.
“I wish I could release the number on how many we encountered. It’s a lot. We pick a lot of them up at hotels, but now they are buying houses in our communities,” explained Plummer.

For Plummer pushing to cartel out of the Miami Valley has become a personal mission.
“They threaten my detectives, they know where their kids live. This is a whole new level that we’re not used to dealing with,” said Plummer.

Montgomery County is less than two hours away from Pike County. I wonder if this is the reason the AG and other agencies came in immediately to help the Sheriffs Dept. It's bigger than the little Sheriff's Dept, in case it was more than local.

It's okay for anyone to put me on the ignore list. ;) I don't know if this is cartel, or just really bad drug dealers, but I've given many article links to show the cartel is all over Ohio no matter who executed eight family members.

Personally I would consider butler and Montgomery counties to be suburbs of much larger cities

O/T: I recently listened to a podcast interview w/ Juan where he explained how he was chosen to represent the state against Arias and found it really interesting. At that time, the DA's in the state of Arizona rotated 24-hour call shifts. When a homicide occurred, the DA "on call" was contacted to report to the crime scene with investigators. Whichever DA reported to the crime scene was typically the one assigned to that specific case. In the Jodi Arias case, Juan Martinez was contacted 30 mins after his shift was over but agreed to take the call anyway. That was the first time I'd heard of a policy like that and thought it was kinda cool that the DA arguing a case actually got to view the crime scene right after it took place.

Thank you. That was my point. I don't recall that he gave press conferences but he was there from day one just like this AG

This will probably not set well with others but it's my opinion and I'm sharing it so I know I'm gonna get swatted for it. This has opened my eyes to a subject I didn't think a thing about Marijuana, it is not legal where I live and the fight and push for medical mj is a constant topic on the news and petitions in your face everywhere. I had the outlook that if it helps people in terminal illness pain or chemo treatments seizures then by all means yes.
There is no way now I could ever vote in Nov for it to be approved in fact I think while the LE is working the cases in Ohio DEA ATF all agencies should be making a broad swipe through the hills backwoods backyards everywhere and destroy every plant they can find. Burn one for me!!!
The plant may not be evil but the stupidity of people thsee days combined with it makes for one dangerous situation. Just like guns don't kill people do.
I am just one vote and it probably won't make or break the outcome the only way I see it should be allowed is make it a liquid syrup or pill form that you go to the pharmacy with your prescription and get filled, none of this grow your own or buy in town at a weed boutique. Not every tom sick and Harry needs it and it would need to be not given to those that have a headache or cramps or their ingrown toenails and hemeroids acting up. They control is like any other medications and I would vote.
I also don't buy the whole if it was legal we wouldn't have these crimes.. that just tells me no because if you can't obey what is law now your not gonna obey the guidelines if it is legal. That's a non issue if that's the argument. I was raised in the day of peace full pot lol and a large family the older siblings were straight line didn't do a thing and the younger ones smoked like it was going out of style, how did things turn out 3 siblings have jobs 2 in law enforcement and one in insurance homes families morals. The younger 2 neither has a pot to piss in or window to throw it out of they had education at their finger tips but they ditched school half the time to smoke and chill out they would smoke and we all knew it they had no motivation after. They still smoke and have graduated to other forms of feeling good. We will always have them to watch out for and their kids are here and there grown now but not in better shape. For me oh yeah I had my moment of giving it a try and had a full asthma attack and couldn't breathe bout died seriously and my sister had to get my mom and when daddy got to the hospital and I told what happened I wished I would have choked. I was able to sneak around and drink those little miller ponies with some friends in hs lol that was the deepest my rebellion ran.

This will probably not set well with others but it's my opinion and I'm sharing it so I know I'm gonna get swatted for it. This has opened my eyes to a subject I didn't think a thing about Marijuana, it is not legal where I live and the fight and push for medical mj is a constant topic on the news and petitions in your face everywhere. I had the outlook that if it helps people in terminal illness pain or chemo treatments seizures then by all means yes.
There is no way now I could ever vote in Nov for it to be approved in fact I think while the LE is working the cases in Ohio DEA ATF all agencies should be making a broad swipe through the hills backwoods backyards everywhere and destroy every plant they can find. Burn one for me!!!
The plant may not be evil but the stupidity of people thsee days combined with it makes for one dangerous situation. Just like guns don't kill people do.
I am just one vote and it probably won't make or break the outcome the only way I see it should be allowed is make it a liquid syrup or pill form that you go to the pharmacy with your prescription and get filled, none of this grow your own or buy in town at a weed boutique. Not every tom sick and Harry needs it and it would need to be not given to those that have a headache or cramps or their ingrown toenails and hemeroids acting up. They control is like any other medications and I would vote.
I also don't buy the whole if it was legal we wouldn't have these crimes.. that just tells me no because if you can't obey what is law now your not gonna obey the guidelines if it is legal. That's a non issue if that's the argument. I was raised in the day of peace full pot lol and a large family the older siblings were straight line didn't do a thing and the younger ones smoked like it was going out of style, how did things turn out 3 siblings have jobs 2 in law enforcement and one in insurance homes families morals. The younger 2 neither has a pot to piss in or window to throw it out of they had education at their finger tips but they ditched school half the time to smoke and chill out they would smoke and we all knew it they had no motivation after. They still smoke and have graduated to other forms of feeling good. We will always have them to watch out for and their kids are here and there grown now but not in better shape. For me oh yeah I had my moment of giving it a try and had a full asthma attack and couldn't breathe bout died seriously and my sister had to get my mom and when daddy got to the hospital and I told what happened I wished I would have choked. I was able to sneak around and drink those little miller ponies with some friends in hs lol that was the deepest my rebellion ran.

I dont really care what they do about legalizing it personally. But in the area of Appalachia I live in, moonshine was a HUGE enterprise in the day and tons of folks were gunned down over it. Stills were hidden in the woods, cops would bust em, they would move. Good indication someone was stilling was by how many corn fields they had planted....but they'd just move the corn to another location to still it. I don't know if I've heard of one death over moonshine since booze has been legal again. And yes, they still make moonshine in these hills. I have some on my bar as we speak.

"Police found the gun to be a Jimenez Arms 9mm semi-automatic pistol loaded with one round in the chamber and nine rounds in the magazine. The officer checked previous reports and found no firearms being stolen that matched the gun's description."

Interesting.

Can 15 and 13 year olds have guns in America? If not why was the charge just trespassing and not unlawful possession of a firearm?

:busted::busted
Did we ever figure out anything about the post office bust if it was linked or involved any of the victims?
Also what is going on with people sending pot through the USPS? Obviously it's a good idea NOT... Seems as if several days ago in Brown County some professor had a package which led to more but I'm sure it was for a class project hee hee ... Google it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove