Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 3 post #23

No, he wasn't talking about the surviving children at all. He was only talking about the person of interest. IJ blamed his arrest on his baby mama. That comment had nothing to do with the Rhoden children.

No, he wasn't talking about the surviving children at all. He was only talking about the person of interest. IJ blamed his arrest on his baby mama. That comment had nothing to do with the Rhoden children.
I was mentioning the post that tlcya said it was ok to talk about IJ...not sure what you are talking about?

Okay, got the IJ thing all settled. I've reapproved the posts about IJ and removed any posts where I may have caused confusion about the issue.

See how I did that? Just blitzed in here like Kramer and threw things into chaos while you folks were doing all okay. I'll go watch another thread and see what havoc I can wreak over there. :D

JK ... Thanks for understanding.

okay, well it seems I am alone here now!

FWIW- I think I am grabbing at the "criminal enterprise/cartel" theory because I just can't believe a relative or friend (or even acquaintance) could do such a horrible, horrible thing.

Actually it's beyond horrible. It's unthinkable.

The only crime scene we know anything about is Chris sr. The front door is locked. The bodies are in the "back room". Bath room? Bedroom? And that there is blood all over the place. What if they locked the doors before going to bed what if the killer came in the back door. What if someone was shot in their bed and someone else heard and was running to the front door? But didn't make it. And then they were dragged back to the back room and placed on top the other victim? And the killers leave by the back doors and the front door is never even used? So the killers did not lock the door behind them- they simply never used the front door?

In Georgia you must be 18 unless you have a hunting license and are hunting. You can also have one in private property with parental permission.

Surely that's for a riffle or shot gun though not a revolver? I don't think you would get much hunting with a revolver

I think she said let me walk to the mailbox. However, on other parts of the call she references others. At some point she was joined by her father and her son. In one interview, her father said she called him after finding two of the deceased. I think she called him before she called 911.

I completely agree with you pisces. If I had walked in and seen 2 of my family members bloodly and dead, you better bet I would RUN out of that house and call whoever lived the closest to me. (and tell them to come as soon as they could) I wouldn't dare stay there alone. It would only be a couple of minutes call at the most. THEN I would call 911.
I'll bet she was terrified. I know I would be.

Surely that's for a riffle or shot gun though not a revolver? I don't think you would get much hunting with a revolver

In many states you can hunt deer with a revolver, provided the caliber and barrel length meet the requirements. In Ohio you can hunt varmint with just about anything.

Just asking. How do you explain the disparate number of GSWs in the victims? That's the key clue here. There are elements that suggest some emotional link between the perp and the prey. A dispassionate intruder would not riddle select victims with unnecessary rounds. He or she or they would get in and get out.

Is the palace guard all present and accounted for? You have to get past the 1 gsw victim. If you can, then move on to others. Don't mean to sound clinical or cynical, but you have to ask. IMO anyone investigating this case is also asking the same thing.

Just asking. How do you explain the disparate number of GSWs in the victims? That's the key clue here. There are elements that suggest some emotional link between the perp and the prey. A dispassionate intruder would not riddle select victims with unnecessary rounds. He or she or they would get in and get out.

Is the palace guard all present and accounted for? You have to get past the 1 gsw victim. If you can, then move on to others. Don't mean to sound clinical or cynical, but you have to ask. IMO anyone investigating this case is also asking the same thing.
I agree with you but let me play Devil's Advocate. What if CRSr. had 9 GSW because it took that many to take him down?
Isn't it possible that he was that good of a fighter? If he was charging at the shooter from across a room or down a hallway, I can see where someone, from a distance, could shoot multiple times to take him down.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The number of GSWs is one of the reasons I don't think this was a professional hit from a drug cartel. I don't think someone professional would shoot that many times. Depending on the gun used, it could have taken more bullets to kill some of them or they could have been moving. It would be easier to shoot a moving body in the torso vs the head hence why it took so many bullets. JMO.

I completely agree with you pisces. If I had walked in and seen 2 of my family members bloodly and dead, you better bet I would RUN out of that house and call whoever lived the closest to me. (and tell them to come as soon as they could) I wouldn't dare stay there alone. It would only be a couple of minutes call at the most. THEN I would call 911.
I'll bet she was terrified. I know I would be.

The only problem I have with that is that I and others think that she found TWO of the murder scenes and reported ONE in the 911 call. One would think that after she found whichever the FIRST one was, she would have been too scared to enter another trailer. But I can see why she immediately called her close-by relatives before 911. She would want someone there FAST! Even if she called 911 after her FIRST discovery, it seems awfully brave to me that she DARED to check a second one, instead of trying to get away from possible danger. JMO

The only problem I have with that is that I and others think that she found TWO of the murder scenes and reported ONE in the 911 call. One would think that after she found whichever the FIRST one was, she would have been too scared to enter another trailer. But I can see why she immediately called her close-by relatives before 911. She would want someone there FAST! Even if she called 911 after her FIRST discovery, it seems awfully brave to me that she DARED to check a second one, instead of trying to get away from possible danger. JMO
Well, what if she went to the second trailer looking for help? I mean she didn't know there was more than one scene, right? So she goes into Frankie's home first, finds him and HG, then runs to CR's for help. THEN she calls her father.
When she finds the first scene, the closest help is the second scene. Only she doesn't know it's a crime scene yet. That's why she goes in.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Edited - auto-correct

We've discussed this before, but I'm still interested, LOL.

The interviews with DS, his statements, and the 911 call. Couple of things stand out.

1. He stated he looked up and saw KR dead. Okay, I totally get that. It's a 5th wheel RV. He would have looked up. But. He had $1,000 thrown on his body, so he says. He took the time to count the money? He tampered with a crime scene? Before or after the police arrived? Just getting stuck on that detail.

2. The dog. The dog wasn't crated because he said he had to get it under control for the police. The dog wouldn't have gotten in bed with its master and had money all over the room from being up there? Why would he leave the dog in the 5th wheel until the police arrived? Maybe its just me, but it seems like getting the dog outside would have been something I would have thought to do. But that's just me.

Personally I would consider butler and Montgomery counties to be suburbs of much larger cities

Yet it's in the rural area the cartel is buying and using as grow operations. This Sheriff is one of many in the surrounding areas that have worked with Pike County and is meeting now to discuss what happened and the cartel and big drug operations all over their area and the state. He does know what he's talking about since he's the one arresting them and saying it's such a big threat the cartel is threatening their detectives. It's less than two hours away. As I said, I don't know who's involved with executing eight members of one family, but the cartel is all over the country according to the Govt, whether people choose to ignore or deny it, the problem doesn't go away.

Possibly related- and interesting. Love the way this guy hides guns, one in a flower pot.
Also, so any arrests. Why was this guy out on the streets?
DeWine has much to explain...

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...federally-indicted-on-drugs-weapons-ch/nrCjR/

El Chappo Jr. Has court date in Dayton today.
Maybe something semi related could come of this. If El Chappo Jr. is as important as he thinks,
he would know something of what is happening in Ohio.

This is Montgomery County.

This article has been posted before, but pls review in light of first article. Also MontgomeryCo.
http://sidneydailynews.com/top-stories/10499/drug-task-force-seizes-drugs-cash-from-sidney-home

And also I find absolutely NO follow up.
No idea where this major Cartel operator is right now.
He had been deported 3 times and returned every time.

DeWine has much to explain.

Prior to this year, I would have insisted there was no major Cartel presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141