OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a horrible place for a presser, too much traffic. What I got was your basic statement I believe, thanking everyone and they thanked the media for respecting their privacy.

I couldn't hear much of it due to loud cars and several large trucks.

On the radio show, the reporter in Pike County says it's almost military like how they were killed. There's alot of agricultural work in Pike County with Mexican workers. He questions if this was a competitive situation with cartel. Very few pieces of info given by LE, so it's hard to say but it seems professional, a planned operation, a plan to get in where there's dogs. He thinks they wanted something from victims, overall picture is they wanted something from the people in first trailer. He said they were executed, terminated in a manner like you see in a mob ordered and went about it like a business. He said who would have this done in such a professional manner is like pulp fiction. The host commented someone said it's an inside job. The reporter said before the victims got guns they were killed, or they trusted them with such a beef against someone to kill 8 people, how would you not have an inkling something was wrong?

On the radio show, the reporter in Pike County says it's almost military like how they were killed. There's alot of agricultural work in Pike County with Mexican workers. He questions if this was a competitive situation with cartel. Very few pieces of info given by LE, so it's hard to say but it seems professional, a planned operation, a plan to get in where there's dogs. He thinks they wanted something from victims, overall picture is they wanted something from the people in first trailer. He said they were executed, terminated in a manner like you see in a mob ordered and went about it like a business. He said who would would this done in such a professional manner is like pulp fiction. The host commented someone said it's an inside job. The reporter said before the victims got guns they were killed, or they trusted themm with such a beef against someone to kill 8 people, how would you not have an inkling something was wrong?
Some of what he was saying reminded me of where I used to live. There were tons of illegal Mexicans (we used to have a real bug problem with illegals from Mexico here) doing migrant farming work and many working at the Chicken plant that was there.

You never saw them unless you were at one of the farms or at shift change when people were leaving the plant or if someone worked at the plant.

I never saw them in town, I don't know where they were living, I saw very few of them and only on a couple of occasions. I lived there, knew everyone there and most of us had no idea there were so many.

There might be an update coming. I saw something about it, but the link isn't working. I'm searching now.

On the radio show, the reporter in Pike County says it's almost military like how they were killed. There's alot of agricultural work in Pike County with Mexican workers. He questions if this was a competitive situation with cartel. Very few pieces of info given by LE, so it's hard to say but it seems professional, a planned operation, a plan to get in where there's dogs. He thinks they wanted something from victims, overall picture is they wanted something from the people in first trailer. He said they were executed, terminated in a manner like you see in a mob ordered and went about it like a business. He said who would have this done in such a professional manner is like pulp fiction. The host commented someone said it's an inside job. The reporter said before the victims got guns they were killed, or they trusted them with such a beef against someone to kill 8 people, how would you not have an inkling something was wrong?

I wonder what ag work he was talking about? It's not the busy season here yet. Farmers in our fields are just starting to get the fertilizers out. And it's been to wet for most to get their equipment in the fields. To early to put out tobacco plants also. Most of the other work is all done by big farm equipment. Now when it's tobacco cutting time, I can see migrant workers being used.

Beginning of procession shows bikers [video=twitter;727544960816406529]https://twitter.com/jayfug/status/727544960816406529[/video]

Never mind it wasn't an update, he called it an update but it was the statement made after the funeral.

I wonder what ag work he was talking about? It's not the busy season here yet. Farmers in our fields are just starting to get the fertilizers out. And it's been to wet for most to get their equipment in the fields. To early to put out tobacco plants also. Most of the other work is all done by big farm equipment. Now when it's tobacco cutting time, I can see migrant workers being used.
He could just be saying a lot of seasonal AG work there like it is here.

One thing I have found, most of the chicken processing plants, hire illegals and they do it in many states.

Maybe he means they live there and when they're needed they go where there's the work. I don't imagine they have the money to move around.

All I can say is scoot over lol. I'll lose it with ya!

IMO, he wasn't saying there was a body at that location. He was saying they were searching another location, assume looking for the perps or more evidence of some kind. Seems highly unlikely they would find another victim and be able to keep it secret.

That part of the story went quiet. It will be interesting to see what they found there. Another grow operation? Wonder where it was? He mentions its in Scioto county. Anyone up for some google maps serching?

I was in no way implying that they had found another body, more so I was just trying to figure out where this so-called 5th location was AND why I happened to stumble across that video but have heard no mention of the such anywhere else. That's all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead