OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we seen this video before? And, am I understanding him to sy it is at a 5th location Friday night?

http://www.whio.com/videos/news/new.../vDqhhQ/?ecmp=whiotv_social_facebook_2014_sfp

Thanks for link.

I took a quick look at the video of Mike Campbell reporting Friday night from bordering SciotoCountyOhio. Investigators are attempting to determine who & how this 5th location may provide clues & lead LE into solving the Rhoden's murders. The investigation will continue on into Saturday.
:cow:

Can anyone point me in a direction to read up on the post office package incident? Please?

Can 15 and 13 year olds have guns in America? If not why was the charge just trespassing and not unlawful possession of a firearm?

In Georgia you must be 18 unless you have a hunting license and are hunting. You can also have one in private property with parental permission.

I'm sure this has been discussed but I am on here and there. On the 911 call to report the murder of her uncle, Bobby Jo states something like "Just a sec...we walked to the mailbox." when the 911 dispatcher asks her a question. Does anyone know who was with her? Thanks.

I'm sure this has been discussed but I am on here and there. On the 911 call to report the murder of her uncle, Bobby Jo states something like "Just a sec...we walked to the mailbox." when the 911 dispatcher asks her a question. Does anyone know who was with her? Thanks.
Yes but I don't think we're allowed to talk about them

Thanks for link.

I took a quick look at the video of Mike Campbell reporting Friday night from bordering SciotoCountyOhio. Investigators are attempting to determine who & how this 5th location may provide clues & lead LE into solving the Rhoden's murders. The investigation will continue on into Saturday.
:cow:

That video is from Friday, April 22.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Good article!! In MY neck of the woods this product is called "Honey Oil", and well, people are doing it in garages and causing explosions, and burning homes to the ground!! I am in California and this scourge has been around for probably 5 years. The finished product is sometimes sold to be used as an additive for edibles.....I suppose some are smoking it too, though. But there are TONS of every Tom, Dick , and Harry that are advertising on fb and CL, and everywhere else that they are "chefs" of "specialty products". (Brownies, cupcakes, birthday cakes, breads, etc)

Who was the idjiot that mailed it, and who was the bigger idjiot that picked it up from the post office!?! I know, I know, no answers.....

I think she said let me walk to the mailbox. However, on other parts of the call she references others. At some point she was joined by her father and her son. In one interview, her father said she called him after finding two of the deceased. I think she called him before she called 911.

Nevermind Libertasi, I found it ... it was in the case notes that are linked in the opening post. So yes, I will reapprove the posts related to IJ. (Give me a few minutes ... I've got real life getting in the way right now).

Pisces,this is what I came up with:
Kenneth Rhoden previously employed at Crownover Lumber Company in Peebles, Scioto County OH

His body was found in Scioto County just over the Pike County line.

I don't know if it's already been shared, but I just read this tonight. It mentions why and how Dewine was brought in, but the two things that stuck out the most to me were the part he talked about overtime and how long agents had been working and then at the end when he talked about CR2. It just made me sorta refocus and think about the agents working hard and long hours away from their own families and how many here are criticizing how long the investigation has take. The other thing just made me so sad when he talked about CR2 room. I have a son who is into sports and has the typical boys sport room. There has been a lot of talk about him being terrible but then reading that hit home. He was just a kid. Here's the link.
http://recordherald.com/news/6173/dewine-worst-case-ive-ever-seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for bringing this up. We discussed this a little in the beginning of the investigation - the fact that many budget cuts and tax cuts in recent years have caused drastic reductions for small towns and villages. They don't have the funds to manage many investigations without help. It's the least DeWine can do to help out financially, since his pals are the ones who enacted these cuts.

I thought the same thing about criticism of Chris, Jr. He was just a kid, had only recently got his drivers license. He wasn't some sort of ****, he was just an innocent kid.

Nevermind Libertasi, I found it ... it was in the case notes that are linked in the opening post. So yes, I will reapprove the posts related to IJ. (Give me a few minutes ... I've got real life getting in the way right now).

"Real life getting in the way." That happens here too. :silly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member