OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that. But I don't see this as his business. Dana and even her kids, along with people not related, were selling a lot if nice cars on FB alone..

I don't see that there.

I also don't see someone leaving KY and coming to work for a little food and beer.

They buy cars at auctions, fix them and sell them on Facebook. Not likely they formed an LLC, but it would generate enough money for several family members to live comfortably in an area such as Pike county.

It's also not like he left Kentucky and drove to Cleveland, it's like 50 miles away. Closer than getting to Columbus for the auction.

[video=youtube;mbk_e6c0byM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbk_e6c0byM[/video]

Growing drug problem in Pike County, residents say it's become an epidemic.

I think I remember seeing some other pics also where some vehicles were in areas where the grass and weeds were very high.

The salvage company that is towing these, they seem to be doing an actual salvage business like I've seen here. The Rhodens not so much.. How were they getting cars there? Do they have a tow truck? A salvage businesses has to have a flatbed tow or pay for one each time. That is expensive to pay for it and not own one.

Actually running a true salvage business, even a small one? I'm thinking they weren't actually doing that.

ETA: The second picture you added shows more.

Much of those are just junk, some rusted out.

It looks like possibly a tow truck up close by the trailer?

[video=youtube;c-2jSxHQMkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-2jSxHQMkQ[/video]

This is a good video over the property on April 22nd

At :35 does the window in the back to the right of the porch look open?

Not convinced it has any bearing on this investigation, but...

BREAKING: John Kasich to suspend his campaign for president, senior campaign adviser says - @mitchellreports https://t.co/Au1WIMqTIP

@NBCNightlyNews

They buy cars at auctions, fix them and sell them on Facebook. Not likely they formed an LLC, but it would generate enough money for several family members to live comfortably in an area such as Pike county.

It's also not like he left Kentucky and drove to Cleveland, it's like 50 miles away. Closer than getting to Columbus for the auction.

Not sure how it is in Ohio, but in many states, you have to have a dealer's license and thus the required liability insurance to buy cars at most auctions, even wholesale. I guess there are public auctions but not too many deals at those or they could have been buying on someone else's dealer certificate. Any auctions will have records of all sales.

It looks like possibly a tow truck up close by the trailer?

There is a flatbed trailer there...not sure if it's operable. I couldn't tell if that was a tow truck or not, but it could be.

Poor Bobby JO if her prints or DNA is found in the the grow locations . Or anyone else alive. JMO

[video=youtube;IM_rIdUBN1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM_rIdUBN1Y[/video]

Another good video and shows the barn on the other side.

barn.jpg

Kasich suspending perCNN

Something he should have done 8 weeks ago.

Maybe now he can focus on offering a large reward for finding the killer(s) of 8 family members in his State. According to him, the State of Ohio has a great economy and lots of surplus money on hand, so offering a 100K reward shouldn't be a big deal.......right ?

So is it known exactly how many family members were in the victims homes prior to LE arriving?

Right.. I've been to a salvage yard more than once and I can't see a true salvage yard there. That could be personal use for derby cars and and front but not a true business. Gary's dad made it sound like they were fixing cars as a business. If he is down there helping Chris to work on cars.. I just don't see the "business" working on cars that needs someone to come help.

working on cars may have been the legally correct term for helping cultivate and grow. I don't know much about growing marijuana, but my own little garden needs constant tending. JMO.

Not sure how it is in Ohio, but in many states, you have to have a dealer's license and thus the required liability insurance to buy cars at most auctions, even wholesale. I guess there are public auctions but not too many deals at those or they could have been buying on someone else's dealer certificate. Any auctions will have records of all sales.

You have to have cash and ID. Some take checks, not all. You have to pay title and license fees, but no dealer license is required. Some of the auctions require you to buy a yearly membership.

Thank you

Hmmm now I am really confused about all this.

Just getting on for the first time today and not caught up. I don't know if anyone answered about the Left Fork property or not, but I have a picture from the Auditor site that will explain it better
attachment.php
attachment.php
. The second picture is a 2014 aerial of 799. It's interesting to see all the little places and other buildings on the property that are covered by the trees in the first picture.

Attachments

• Left Fork.jpg
    Left Fork.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 230
  • 2014 Left Fork.jpg
    2014 Left Fork.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 229

It also give the appearance of making an income for spending grow money. He may have fixed cars as a hobby or something he enjoyed.

Just getting on for the first time today and not caught up. I don't know if anyone answered about the Left Fork property or not, but I have a picture from the Auditor site that will explain it better
attachment.php
attachment.php
. The second picture is a 2014 aerial of 799. It's interesting to see all the little places and other buildings on the property that are covered by the trees in the first picture.
That's where I was surfing last night. Quite a bit of building going on between 2010 & 2014.

attachment.php
attachment.php

i see see a pond. Did we know of this pond? Remember the dive team that was seen driving around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove