OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no conviction and they said they will return the property to relatives, they don't know when yet.

Well, they would have to say that, wouldn't they ?? An application for attachment of the vehicles and other property would take some time to be put together, in the meanwhile it is only sound LE to secure the assets. Best way of doing that lawfully is to take them away for forensic examination ...two birds with one stone !!

Dayna help! now I'm really confused................didn't you document C Rhodens land? And now it is someone elses? JMO

I've mentioned it.... however most people haven't looked into the property situations much or don't think the properties are all that important.

ETA: I wa replying to the person who asked about the pond at 799 Left Fork

The junk cars were probably merely there for spare parts for derby cars (common practice for the area).
I understand that but it seems like they might be towing those too and just further evidence to me there was no way Chris was running any type of legit salvage or repair and resell actual cars, there.

Dayna help! now I'm really confused................didn't you document C Rhodens land? And now it is someone elses? JMO

I have to admit the land stuff is hard to follow but is probably important.
Are you unable to say name of land owner due to rules of this site?

I just showed the property at Left Fork. I have also showed the property at Union Hill too. He does own property at Union Hill, but not the property where the pole barn or where FR was living. Pike County Auditor shows that belonging to another owner.

Well, they would have to say that, wouldn't they ?? An application for attachment of the vehicles and other property would take some time to be put together, in the meanwhile it is only sound LE to secure the assets. Best way of doing that lawfully is to take them away for forensic examination ...two birds with one stone !!
What crime has the owner been convicted of? There is no conviction.

I have to admit the land stuff is hard to follow but is probably important.
Are you unable to say name of land owner due to rules of this site?

The name is in the picture I posted, but can also be found on the Auditor site when looking at the map.

Moderator, please delete my comment if not ok. The person I refer to is deceased. So I just mention.
Has the name Brad Hilton come up here? I can't say I have seen it. Those who scoured Dana's F.B. Page may have seen it.
“I will never for get you brad you was my best friend and each day gets harder for me to keep on keeping on ” DR

I understand that but it seems like they might be towing those too and just further evidence to me there was no way Chris was running any type of legit salvage or repair and resell actual cars, there.

So what do you think was going on?

towing 1.jpg

towing 2.jpg

towing 3.jpg

This is just some, but I think someone said about 18, wondering if CRjr's little silver car was taken.

Yes, take a close look at that and how the owner listed on the LLC is tied by marriage to another who is very close to the Rhodens.

I see a name on this business, but it appears to be someone in the entertainment world?

This photo is from the link below. I think this is Leonard's grandson's truck. What property is this parked in front of?

View attachment 93781

This is the truck that LM was all upset that they wouldn't let them take. I believe it was subsequently towed from the scene.

[video=youtube;c-2jSxHQMkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-2jSxHQMkQ[/video]

I thought it was his son's truck that LM was so worked over in the interview?

Reporter: What do you think you'll do if they don't release the truck?

Leonard:Not my truck, my boy's truck. Now he went out there and (inaudible) (something about his tag off) and they said it was, that he could leave it up there. Okay..

They let my daughter and my grandson take their cars, okay?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-hunt-for-killer(s)-4&p=12503421#post12503421

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...oking-for-motive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/

My recall is that the son's truck was a dark color Toyota and it was at the scene where Dana lived? Back in the threads somewhere there is a photo of the Toyota being towed.

What the the crime the owner has been convicted of? There is no conviction.

If there is any evidence the vehicles were in any way related to the fruits of illegal drug trafficking, law enforcement can seize and attach them.

Yes, take a close look at that and how the owner listed on the LLC is tied by marriage to another who is very close to the Rhodens.

I can't find the owner listed online. Where is that info? My husband knows who owned it at one point but isn't sure if he still does.

I just showed the property at Left Fork. I have also showed the property at Union Hill too. He does own property at Union Hill, but not the property where the pole barn or where FR was living. Pike County Auditor shows that belonging to another owner.

He owned all that land and had Frankie's mobile home on another person's? Is the big newer barn their's?That looks more like a garage they'd use for fixing vehicles. I posted a photo of the other side with the big open doors.

There were two things going on with the cars.... FR had some junk cars and parts that he used for derby. The cars FR was selling mostly were for parts, but DR is a different story. She was selling mostly newer cars. When I say newer, I mean less than ten years old. The cars she has posted kind of made me curious when I saw them because I figured they wouldn't be as new or as nice as they were and certainly wasn't what I was thinking of for a salvage and repair place. The phone number that she was selling them under belongs to a business though. The person running the business happens to be CR1 CR2 boss and he also did an interview with media. I almost feel like there was some sort of chop shop or illegal activity going on with the cars DR was selling, but idk.

Oh whomever asked about the pond.. Yes the pond was mentioned before the divers and then discussed when the divers came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove