OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were two things going on with the cars.... FR had some junk cars and parts that he used for derby. The cars FR was selling mostly were for parts, but DR is a different story. She was selling mostly newer cars. When I say newer, I mean less than ten years old. The cars she has posted kind of made me curious when I saw them because I figured they wouldn't be as new or as nice as they were and certainly wasn't what I was thinking of for a salvage and repair place. The phone number that she was selling them under belongs to a business though. The person running the business happens to be CR1 CR2 boss and he also did an interview with media. I almost feel like there was some sort of chop shop or illegal activity going on with the cars DR was selling, but idk.

Boss from what company? And do you have a link to the interview?

I can't find the owner listed online. Where is that info? My husband knows who owned it at one point but isn't sure if he still does.

Ohio Secretary of State Business Entity Search - will give you the name of the registered agent. That isn't always the owner, but it sometimes is.

Oh whomever asked about the pond.. Yes the pond was mentioned before the divers and then discussed when the divers came in.

Are you referring to the pond that the Franklin County (Columbus) Dive Team visited but told everyone they were there just to help with traffic control? lol. Was there any indication that anything of interest was found in the pond?

I was looking at the properties last night and found some similarities, may mean nothing, but...
In 2010 the building to the rt of CR1's trailer is just being finished, FR's trailer is not there yet. 2014 FR's trailer is there and so is the big building to the left of CR1's trailer (looking down from birds-eye). In 2010 there was not fifth wheel at 799 Left Fork, in 2014 a fifth wheel showed up. Same w/ CR1's property on Camp Creek Rd. , 2010, nothing on there, 2014 there is a trailer on there. I don't know if it means anything but there's a lot of buildings being added in those four years.

Can anyone confirm that these out buildings have electricity? See any wires or lines ?
Im on an iPad and can't get that kind of detail.
A grow operation indoors requires massive lighting.
The electric company could provide use numbers to L E and basically confirm unusually high electric use.
Maybe even time of day for the surge.

So what do you think was going on?
I'm not sure. They did a lot of selling of cars on FB. It seems odd they are towing cars to look for DNA, etc especially old rusted out cars that had been there a long time.

Cars are tied in this family a lot and now they are towing all these cars and said it is related to the investigation.

That just doesn't sound like they are thinking legit tinkering on cars, salvage, etc.

There is no need of a conviction under forfeiture of assets law ... proceedings are made against the assets, not the owner. The owner (or representative / estate) can lodge an objection / appeal if they believe a wrongful forfeiture order has been granted.

Leonard Manley, the father of shooting victim Dana Rhoden and father-in-law to her ex-husband and victim Christopher Rhoden, Sr., said officers have been taking vehicles from “Chris’s property, and some of them aren’t even his.’'

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...owed-part-investigation-pike-county/83882994/

Deputies were first called to a home at 4077 Union Hill Road for a report of two bodies.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/autopsies-of-victims-in-pike-county-shooting-could/nrBzy/

“There’s little jobs down there. Everybody has to survive some way. This is how they survive,” said the resident, who asked not to be identified because she fears for her life.

She said the discovery of the grow operations has created a misconception of who the victims were.

snipped

The woman added that she doesn’t believe Mexican drug cartels are responsible for the killings, as some believe. Instead, she believes the killings are the result of a common practice in the area known as “hillbilly justice” in which people take the law into their own hands as opposed to calling the police.

Oh whomever asked about the pond.. Yes the pond was mentioned before the divers and then discussed when the divers came in.

Thanks. That was me. I missed that discussion somehow.

I thought it was his son's truck that LM was so worked over in the interview?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-hunt-for-killer(s)-4&p=12503421#post12503421

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...oking-for-motive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/

My recall is that the son's truck was a dark color Toyota and it was at the scene where Dana lived? Back in the threads somewhere there is a photo of the Toyota being towed.

Thanks! I found it. Post #58 on Thread#2 is the first truck that was towed and it was a dark Toyota.

I thought it was his son's truck that LM was so worked over in the interview?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-hunt-for-killer(s)-4&p=12503421#post12503421

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...oking-for-motive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/

My recall is that the son's truck was a dark color Toyota and it was at the scene where Dana lived? Back in the threads somewhere there is a photo of the Toyota being towed.
Oh yeah.. I remember when they were towing it, we thought at first it was a truck that may have been missing or something. Soon after they towed it is when I found that interview with Leonard talking about it.

I'll go ahead and put this here, I've discussed it privately with a couple of people the last couple of days and more since last night..

I think the politicial spin on this case has a lot to do with Kasich being on the campaign trail. I eluded to the the other day.

If that is the case, Cruz dropped out last night so it will even be worse. Now I'm waiting to see if this gets solved very quickly and it is some outlier that makes no sense to anyone, which is a "victory" being solved.

Or..

If it goes really cold and really quiet.

If there is as much political spin on this case as I think there has been, Cruz dropping out last night is not good for this case.

Kasich is set to announce at 5 pm that his campaign is suspending operations. http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/04/john-kasich-gop-presidential-statement.html

Yes, take a close look at that and how the owner listed on the LLC is tied by marriage to another who is very close to the Rhodens.

I brought this up about two theads back, but not sure. The person who set up that company isn't actually part of it and I think she probably has no idea what's going on with it since she is on tour a lot. The person running it though... has a lot to do with the Rhoden family. Also the fb page for the company has a review on it that is interesting as well as posts about new shipments of cars coming in.... probably from the Rhodens.

If there is any evidence the vehicles were in any way related to the fruits of illegal drug trafficking, law enforcement can seize and attach them.
Well we know they have a commercial grow op and the AG said they would be turning the property over to the family.

We are all going on what the AG said and he was clear the other day, only believe what comes from him and the sheriff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove